Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests

Trump unwittingly admits to cognitive impairment

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Trump unwittingly admits to cognitive impairment
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:21 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

When he told Chris Wallace several of the questions on the cognitive test he took were "very hard" and he thought most people couldn't answer them he gave the game away.

Those questions are not designed to be hard, as Wallace pointed out the test is extremely easy. They are not some kind of IQ test. They're supposed to be simple to deal with... unless you're experiencing some significant issues.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-d ... 2020-07-20
Re: Trump unwittingly admits to cognitive impairment
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:37 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

:lol: Dumbasatonofbricks.

He never gives any info we don't already know.

His awful spelling gives his impairment away. Again, winning a spelling bee shouldn't be a prerequisite for POTUS.

But damn!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Daryl   » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:15 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Just can't help himself, he has to boast about everything he does. The really stupid thing is that this was so easily checked. A friend did the same test in New Zealand a month ago, and commented that if you couldn't get a high score, you shouldn't be driving.
Post by n7axw   » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:36 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Daryl wrote:Just can't help himself, he has to boast about everything he does. The really stupid thing is that this was so easily checked. A friend did the same test in New Zealand a month ago, and commented that if you couldn't get a high score, you shouldn't be driving.

He's been harping on that test for a while, almost since his rushed trip to Walter Reed a while back... The real question is why? What reason did the doctors have for administering the test to start with...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:54 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Based on other things we've seen, he had a stroke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by n7axw   » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:17 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:Based on other things we've seen, he had a stroke.

That's what I was thinking, my best guess, so to speak.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by George J. Smith   » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:59 am

George J. Smith
Commodore

Maybe Trump is trying to engineer a "not in full control of his faculties" defence for when he is no longer POTUS and can be prosecuted for all the things he has/has not done, that have led to the loss of lives during the pandemic.
T&R
GJS

A man should live forever, or die in the attempt
Spider Robinson Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (1977) A voice is heard in Ramah
Post by The E   » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:36 am

The E
Admiral

George J. Smith wrote:Maybe Trump is trying to engineer a "not in full control of his faculties" defence for when he is no longer POTUS and can be prosecuted for all the things he has/has not done, that have led to the loss of lives during the pandemic.

That would require him to admit that he made mistakes, which isn't even remotely possible for him.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:55 am

gcomeau
Admiral

And here is Trump confirming for the world what the "very difficult" questions were that he didn't think most people could answer.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/stat ... 05184?s=19

Remembering 5 very simple words. For 15mins.

That's who the MAGA crowd thought, and still think, should be running the United States. That genius. That mental giant. I mean next to remembering 5 entire words what's complex political and economic negotiations with China??? NOTHING! No wonder he thought he needed to give an interview to brag about it!

I'm waiting for the follow up interview where he reveals he also sometimes ties his own shoes and really amazes us.
Post by n7axw   » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:49 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:

I'm waiting for the follow up interview where he reveals he also sometimes ties his own shoes and really amazes us.

That's pretty good. Of course at the same time, he will be sticking his bubble gum under the desk. Do you think he can manage it??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don

-

Return to Politics