Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Further abuses of power...

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Further abuses of power...
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:58 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

WeberFan wrote:Chris Cuomo...

Now THERE'S a reputable source of news.

The incident in question was captured on video. It's pretty well known. Are you seriously trying to imply it didn't happen?
Re: Further abuses of power...
Post by n7axw   » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:26 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

WeberFan wrote:
n7axw wrote:Prime Time with Chris Cuomo had a guy on tonight who approached these enforcers, for the lack of a better word, hoping to converse with them and got beaten for his efforts. He just stood there and took it. He got a broken arm and bruises over his body. He was a big guy and as a consequence was able to keep his footing and walk away when it was over.

He said he simply wanted to ask them how what they were doing squared with the constitution.

I guess their official mission was to protect federal property. The incident occured not on federal property, but out in the street.

Don

-

Chris Cuomo...

Now THERE'S a reputable source of news.

I wonder if he's done with his COVID quarantine yet?

Yes. Chris doesn't make stuff up. His bias is liberal, but he comments on real facts. That's true of all the opinion people on CNN and MSNBC. In fact if something gets reported inaccurately, they will go back and correct it. The incident I referred to was shown not only on Prime Time, but on all the shows. The video was nasty.

His brush with covid happened a couple of months ago. So yes, he is out of quarantine. His wife is also fully back. We can be thankful that that family recovered..

Too bad about Herman Cain. We now pray for Louie Gohmart. Nobody should have to go through covid. But the world we live in is what we have. The moral of the story is "wear the damned mask."

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.

Return to Politics