Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests

Our regular reminder that Fox "news" isn't news...

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Our regular reminder that Fox "news" isn't news...
Post by Annachie   » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:33 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Senior Chief wrote:
Annachie wrote:They have a point. A reasonable person does not expect Tucker Carlson to tell the truth.

But a Fox viewer would.

Reasonable people do not expect CNN to report the news in an unbiased way as well.

Except the case is not about bias, but actual facts.

I assume your response means that you agree with me then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by n7axw   » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:09 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

I'll watch Chris Wallace on Fox. He's conservative but still has integrity. Bias is flip of CNN. But I won't watch anything on the opinion side. Waste of time and I'm an old duffer. Don't need what watching them would do to my blood pressure.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:52 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I'll happily watch John Oliver.

Opinion, yes. But factually solid and damn funny.

Whereas Sam B and Trevor Noah's tend to be a little stronger in opinion.

If you can find it, "Planet America" from Australia is fantastic too. Again opinion with solid facts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by The E   » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:03 am

The E
Admiral

Recently, Ghislaine Maxwell was indicted on several charges related to her work as a sex trafficker together with Jeffrey Epstein.

Because the new american aristocracy is so spectacularly insular, there exist a number of pictures showing her, with or without Epstein, at any number of parties and functions together with pretty much anyone you care to name, including, of course, the Trumpet in chief.

Now, here's where the curious part comes in. Look at this photo:

We see Maxwell, we see Epstein, and Melania Trump. The image does seem cropped even on a casual viewing; it is clearly a staged photo where the photographer did set up properly before taking the shot.

Now, I wonder who was cropped out? (Actually I don't, it would be fucking obvious)

Hmm.

I wonder what happened here. So obviously, Fox wanted to have a picture showing Epstein and Maxwell. Why, I wonder, did they choose that one? Why did they choose to crop out the Trumpet and leave Melania in there?

Hey, smr, what's your opinion on Fox clearly running a smear campaign against Melania here?
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:10 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

The E wrote:Recently, Ghislaine Maxwell was indicted on several charges related to her work as a sex trafficker together with Jeffrey Epstein.

Because SNIP is so spectacularly insular, there exist a number of pictures showing her, with or without Epstein, at any number of parties and functions together with pretty much anyone you care to name, including, of course, the Trumpet in chief.

Now, here's where the curious part comes in. Look at this photo:
SNIP

We see Maxwell, we see Epstein, and Melania Trump. The image does seem cropped even on a casual viewing; it is clearly a staged photo where the photographer did set up properly before taking the shot.

Now, I wonder who was cropped out? (Actually I don't, it would be fucking obvious)

SNIP Hmm.

I wonder what happened here. So obviously, Fox wanted to have a picture showing Epstein and Maxwell. Why, I wonder, did they choose that one? Why did they choose to crop out the Trumpet and leave Melania in there?

Hey, smr, what's your opinion on Fox clearly running a smear campaign against Melania here?

a very interesting question... I had focused on them cutting out the liar-in-chief and not really concentrated on who they had left in.

Return to Politics