Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

The Fuhrman Tapes

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
The Fuhrman Tapes
Post by cthia   » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:45 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The Fuhrman Tapes

One good thing about the O.J. Simpson trial is the discovery of a series of recorded conversations encompassing eleven to twelve hours by one of the LAPD's finest. Mark Fuhrman.

Grotesque recordings about police brutality, murder and intentionally framing Blacks. Black people were screaming for these tapes to be released in their entirety. The fact that they were never released marks one of the biggest cover-ups in American history. It represents a travesty of Black justice everywhere.

None of the three major networks (ABC, CBS, NBC) provided live coverage of the tapes that were played during the trial. Only CNN played the tapes, live. If you were watching CNN those days. Even CNN has not replayed the tapes.

How many of the largest Newspapers printed the transcripts?

NONE.

Only two lines of the Furhman Tapes were played to the jury. The three major networks only covered these two lines, followed suit by the major newspapers.

Black people have always been painfully aware of what's going on in the country, but of course. White America needs to know. The Fuhrman Tapes would have put paid to that.

We hide the truth and blatant murder continues.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: The Fuhrman Tapes
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:28 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I tried to find the full, unedited video of the Rodney King beating. Not surprisingly, I can't find it on the internet. You might want to read THE SOUTH LOS ANGELES BROADCASTING CORPORATION by Larry Niven to understand what I'm talking about.

I'll leave you with another video.

https://youtu.be/dIdAlTpg-m4
Post by cthia   » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:44 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I tried to find the full, unedited video of the Rodney King beating. Not surprisingly, I can't find it on the internet. You might want to read THE SOUTH LOS ANGELES BROADCASTING CORPORATION by Larry Niven to understand what I'm talking about.

At least you are not surprised you can't find it on the internet.

My girlfriend at the time said "America would have a meltdown if a dog was beat on National TV like Rodney King."

What happened to Denny was a hate crime perpetrated by frustrated Blacks. It was disgusting what happened to an innocent white man in the right place at the wrong time.

At least four Blacks went to his aid.

When living in your own country is as unsafe as living in the jungle, what do you do? Blacks are treated worse than animals. Animals want to survive. Frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been many more retaliatory murders by Blacks against whites committed out of frustration. The powers that be seem to be daring human nature and self-preservation to kick in.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:31 am

TFLYTSNBN

cthia wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:I tried to find the full, unedited video of the Rodney King beating. Not surprisingly, I can't find it on the internet. You might want to read THE SOUTH LOS ANGELES BROADCASTING CORPORATION by Larry Niven to understand what I'm talking about.

At least you are not surprised you can't find it on the internet.

My girlfriend at the time said "America would have a meltdown if a dog was beat on National TV like Rodney King."

What happened to Denny was a hate crime perpetrated by frustrated Blacks. It was disgusting what happened to an innocent white man in the right place at the wrong time.

At least four Blacks went to his aid.

When living in your own country is as unsafe as living in the jungle, what do you do? Blacks are treated worse than animals. Animals want to survive. Frankly, I'm surprised there hasn't been many more retaliatory murders by Blacks against whites committed out of frustration. The powers that be seem to be daring human nature and self-preservation to kick in.

I have found many copies of the infamous, edited video posted on the internet. What I haven't found is a copy of the unedited video that documented how aggressive and violent Rodney King was and how efforts to subdue him with taser and physical force failed. The public reaction to the King beating has actually made it more likely that Blacks will be killed by police. As various forms of less lethal physical force are forbidden, escalation to shooting becomes almost unavailable.

As for living in a jungle, the vast majority of black people who are murdered are killed by other black people rather than the police or the mythical white supremacist vigilanties.
Post by Annachie   » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:20 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Do you mean the 9:15 ish version?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by n7axw   » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:37 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
As for living in a jungle, the vast majority of black people who are murdered are killed by other black people rather than the police or the mythical white supremacist vigilanties.

I wish the white supremacists were mythical. They are not the cause of all the worlds troubles, but they do have their slice. People wanting to incite a race war are not people we need.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:31 am

TFLYTSNBN

Annachie wrote:Do you mean the 9:15 ish version?

Link?

Just to inspire more debate, I'm posting this:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/06/r ... rown-case/
Post by Annachie   » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Annachie wrote:Do you mean the 9:15 ish version?

Link?

Just to inspire more debate, I'm posting this:

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/06/r ... rown-case/

It was a version that was taken down because of a copyright claim, but it was in the FBI site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

n7axw wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

I wish the white supremacists were mythical. They are not the cause of all the worlds troubles, but they do have their slice. People wanting to incite a race war are not people we need.

Don

-

You gotta believe that the Grand Dragon/Imperial Wizard has to be proud of many of the officers in the news. I wonder if they support their legal fees under the table.

I imagine some huge bonfire of celebration hidden in some backwoods somewhere. Can they see the celebration and bonfire from space.

Did they deputize some of the officers.

Return to Politics