Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests

Iconic Bookstore Burned Down In Riots

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Iconic Bookstore Burned Down In Riots
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Can we at least all agree that these are the words of a fucking *insane* person?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 14018?s=19

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?
Post by Annachie   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Can we at least all agree that these are the words of a fucking *insane* person?

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammer. No way Trump wrote that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:18 pm

TFLYTSNBN

It appears that Eudoshit of Eurotrash stinks too:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-52954305
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:28 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:Can we at least all agree that these are the words of a fucking *insane* person?

I've read the same accusations elsewhere from sources that I respect. The technology to remotely downloaded​ identifying information from Cell phones exists. Presume that you are a police officer. Would you feel comfortable if an ANTIFA or BLM demonstrator had scanned your cellphone and as a result you might have a mob demonstrating at your front door?

I know that my marijunna bootlegging tenants' scum sucking whore of an attorney was horrified when my casual googling to apprise myself of cases he is representing revealed not just his home address (street named after a palace in London) but that he is married to a Deputy District Attorney for Columbia County. Presuming that this woman is a scum sucking whore of an attorney just like her husband, how concerned should her boss and the judges be about prosecutorial misconduct including intentionally presenting perjured testimony, and intentionally wrongful convictions?
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:31 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:

I've read the same accusations elsewhere from sources that I respect.

There is literally ZERO evidence this is true. NONE. It is pure, 100%, unadulterated fiction. It is weapons grade crazypants.

Nobody but cops went near the guy afterwards while he was laying on the street bleeding profusely from his head wound, where is this scanning tech Trump is claiming he had? Because the cops sure as hell didn't say anything about it. And it would have been the first thing they yelled from the rooftops if it existed considering how they're rallying around the charged officers.

And the phrase "sources you respect" means less than nothing considering the sources you regularly cite on this forum.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:12 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The video of the incident clearly shows him holding up what appears to be some device towards the cops. I can't wait for the trial.
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:33 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The video of the incident clearly shows him holding up what appears to be some device towards the cops. I can't wait for the trial.

He's holding his phone in his hand genius You know, like the majority of human beings do all the time these days, particularly when they're at a protest specifically about police brutality while said police are coming at them in riot gear after the initial act of brutality was exposed because it was recorded on a freaking phone.

And that appears to be the ENTIRE basis of this lunatic asylum originated rant. He had a phone in his hand, therefore he was an "antifa terrorist". Which is frankly the usual caliber of right wing conspiracy theorist thought.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

It appears that the story about Buffalo traces back to Russia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by The E   » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:43 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I've read the same accusations elsewhere from sources that I respect. The technology to remotely downloaded​ identifying information from Cell phones exists. Presume that you are a police officer. Would you feel comfortable if an ANTIFA or BLM demonstrator had scanned your cellphone and as a result you might have a mob demonstrating at your front door?

* Police injure an old man for the crime of having a cellphone near a public protest

davidweber.net poster TFLY, Noted enemy of government overreach and self-proclaimed protester against police incompetence:
"Well, he could have been an antifa, so fair's fair"

Also, where did you get the story about the cellphone scanner from thing from? Did you watch some cable TV and confused it for actual reality?

I know that my marijunna bootlegging tenants' scum sucking whore of an attorney was horrified when my casual googling to apprise myself of cases he is representing revealed not just his home address (street named after a palace in London) but that he is married to a Deputy District Attorney for Columbia County. Presuming that this woman is a scum sucking whore of an attorney just like her husband, how concerned should her boss and the judges be about prosecutorial misconduct including intentionally presenting perjured testimony, and intentionally wrongful convictions?

Okay, so you googled an attorney's name and found his address, therefore an app exists that enables a cellphone to grab enough data off of local radio to accurately determine the subscriber id of a cellphone in the vicinity, trace said subscriber id back to a provider, issue a subpoena to said provider forcing them to unmask the subscriber, leading to protesters using that information to show up at some officers' doorstep, which thus justifies police conduct in this matter?

You truly have no idea about what is and is not possible (let alone feasible) in the world today, do you
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:04 am

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:The video of the incident clearly shows him holding up what appears to be some device towards the cops. I can't wait for the trial.

He's holding his phone in his hand genius You know, like the majority of human beings do all the time these days, particularly when they're at a protest specifically about police brutality while said police are coming at them in riot gear after the initial act of brutality was exposed because it was recorded on a freaking phone.

And that appears to be the ENTIRE basis of this lunatic asylum originated rant. He had a phone in his hand, therefore he was an "antifa terrorist". Which is frankly the usual caliber of right wing conspiracy theorist thought.

Here is the video in slow motion:

https://youtu.be/9CubkyIzygQ

Here is an article on one of the software packages available:

https://www.electronicsforu.com/electro ... martphones

Here is an article on the Stingray cell tower emulator:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker

Given the avowed agenda of Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA to kill police, these officers should be alarmed by the behavior. We are probably in for a repeat of 2016, only worse. (You probably don't even understand the reference to 2016)

Return to Politics