Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests

Trump openly inciting violence against Democrats.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump openly inciting violence against Democrats.
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:22 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Watching the mob in Portland preparing to escalate their riot. No KKK or Swastikas.

Still watching Tfly ignore the question about the Verizon's account recovery page link.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by n7axw   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:13 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Watching the mob in Portland preparing to escalate their riot. No KKK or Swastikas.

I have no idea if they are there.... But if they are, it would be pretty dumb to come full dress, don't you think?

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by n7axw   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:16 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:

Still watching Tfly ignore the question about the Verizon's account recovery page link.

He just goofed. Not a big deal.He probably intended to post a different link...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Daryl   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:18 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Admittedly from a great distance, but my impression is that these riots involve different groups.
Firstly there are the peaceful Black Lives Matter people.
Then come the "deplorables" who are not happy, being marginalised, and broke.
Finally come the gangsters who just want to rob and destroy.
Post by cthia   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:26 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

It goes far beyond even that. President Trump is inciting violence against minorities. Democrats are a minority.

However, he's not simply inciting it, but inviting it as well. Anything to hide his shit in the mire.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by n7axw   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:59 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:It goes far beyond even that. President Trump is inciting violence against minorities. Democrats are a minority.

However, he's not simply inciting it, but inviting it as well. Anything to hide his shit in the mire.

Under an honest one person one vote system, Democats are not a minority. While we do not constitute a majority of the population, we can and frequently do outpoll the Republicans.

Don

-
Post by Senior Chief   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:21 pm

Senior Chief
Commander

The E wrote:
Senior Chief wrote:My first thought was that dead Democrats keep on voting for decades after they are 6 feet under... especially in Chicago...

of course I have heard worse from Democrat office holders; Maxine Waters comes to mind... a real looney toon.

Okay, so just to confirm: Your response to the President of the United States quoting someone's statement that begins with "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" is basically a shrug?

I was trying to say that Good dead Democrats keep on voting so that Democrats stay in office. Voter rolls are hardly ever purged of the dead good or bad... Sarcastic thoughts my bad!!!
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Senior Chief wrote:
The E wrote:Okay, so just to confirm: Your response to the President of the United States quoting someone's statement that begins with "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" is basically a shrug?

I was trying to say that Good dead Democrats keep on voting so that Democrats stay in office. Voter rolls are hardly ever purged of the dead good or bad... Sarcastic thoughts my bad!!!

Sarcastic *fictional* thoughts...
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:13 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

And now Trump just started yelling about 2nd amendment rights while talking about the protests.

I invite anyone to tell me any reason for doing that except to give a wink and a nudge signal to people to go shoot protestors and incite the next stage of escalation of everything. It's like the only move he knows is "incite additional chaos".

(Oh, also he yelled at governors today not to be weak in dealing with the protestors... after literally hiding in a bunker with the White House lights turned off last night.)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:07 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:The Mayor is so far to the left wing of the political spectrum that Malcolm X would seem like a rightwinger to him.

https://login.verizonwireless.com/acces ... ted%3Dtrue

And a link to Verizon's account recovery page proves this how....?

Someone has been hacking the links in my posts again.

Here is the Wikipedia page on the mayor of Minneapolis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frey

He is a very far left mayor.

Meanwhile in Oregon, the rioting was minor last night with minimal looting, minor vandalism and no burning. However; a Gresham police officer supporting Portland police shot and killed someone last night. The only detail released was that the deceased was white.

Return to Politics