Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests

Covid-19 Conspiracy Theories

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Covid-19 Conspiracy Theories
Post by jchilds   » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:54 pm

jchilds
Captain of the List

Dilandu wrote:12. Russiansdidit!
[url]
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/scie ... virus.html[/url]

Nah, it was Trump. "Covfefe" was actually a code word. :roll:
Post by Joat42   » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:10 pm

Joat42
Admiral

jchilds wrote:
Dilandu wrote:12. Russiansdidit!
[url]
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/13/scie ... virus.html[/url]

Nah, it was Trump. "Covfefe" was actually a code word. :roll:

Hmm.. Is that why is has so small hands? You know, limit the area of exposure?

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:44 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Joat42 wrote:SNIP]

the orange skin is actually a virus filter...
Post by n7axw   » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:38 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

isaac_newton wrote:
Joat42 wrote:SNIP]

the orange skin is actually a virus filter...

Oh, I thought it was the result of constant cholera...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:41 pm

TFLYTSNBN

This article summarizes my "conspiracy theory."

https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/did-xi- ... the-world/

I strongly believe that the virus came from a Chinese biological lab rather than the wet market. If the virus had originated in the wet market, China would keep the markets closed rather than reopening them.

Once the virus became epidemic and damaged their economy, China deliberately withheld information to save face. The Chinese also seem to have decided to enable the epidemic to spread to other countries so that their economies would suffer as much as China's. The World Health Organization was complicit in this fraud.

I suspect that China might have even enabled people who were known to be infected to travel to specific countries that are perceived to be competitors or enemies. We now know that some 40,000 non Americans were enabled to travel from China to the US through other countries after President Trump imposed the travel ban. Some of our European "allies" seem to have done the same.

One inevitable result will be far less international travel and trade. The US in particular will relocate supply chains from China, other parts of Asia, and Europe to the US. Since a far smaller fraction of the US economy is trade compared to other countries, this will be relatively easy. Europeans will just blame Trump and America.
Last edited by TFLYTSNBN on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Joat42   » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:46 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:This article summarizes my "conspiracy theory."

You understand the significance of that the virus has been gene-sequenced, right?

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:22 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:

You understand the significance of that the virus has been gene-sequenced, right?

Absolutely.

The fact that the virus has been sequenced does not in any way preclude the possibility that it escaped from a lab rather than from the wet market. I suspect that the virus was sequenced long before it escaped from the wet market. Europeans will interprete this as a reason to blame Trump.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:30 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Joat42 wrote:You understand the significance of that the virus has been gene-sequenced, right?

Absolutely.

The fact that the virus has been sequenced does not in any way preclude the possibility that it escaped from a lab rather than from the wet market.

But the subsequent analysis of the sequencing showing it was extremely unlikely to have been lab produced says in all kinds of ways that it didn't escape from a lab.
Post by Dilandu   » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:06 am

Dilandu
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
One inevitable result will be far less international travel and trade. The US in particular will relocate supply chains from China, other parts of Asia, and Europe to the US. Since a far smaller fraction of the US economy is trade compared to other countries, this will be relatively easy. Europeans will just blame Trump and America.

The desperate thoughts of naive patriot of the collapsing empire. In 1991, many peoples in Russia also thought that when we "get rid" of all those Soviet Republic the Russia would immediately became rich & prosperous.

I see that USA did not learn much from USSR history. You just waved all that experience away because "it is all because of Communism, our American empire would stand forever". Thing is, history utterly hates the word "forever".
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by Arol   » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:16 pm

Arol
Captain of the List

https://thediplomat.com/2020/04/did-xi- ... the-world/

I strongly believe that the virus came from a Chinese biological lab rather than the wet market. If the virus had originated in the wet market, China would keep the markets closed rather than reopening them.

Once the virus became epidemic and damaged their economy, China deliberately withheld information to save face. The Chinese also seem to have decided to enable the epidemic to spread to other countries so that their economies would suffer as much as China's. The World Health Organization was complicit in this fraud.

I suspect that China might have even enabled people who were known to be infected to travel to specific countries that are perceived to be competitors or enemies. We now know that some 40,000 non Americans were enabled to travel from China to the US through other countries after President Trump imposed the travel ban. Some of our European "allies" seem to have done the same.

That’s quite a paranoid pipe dream you’ve concocted.
It’s got everything with the exception of pussy stroking mastermind who’s behind the whole thing. I’ll supply you with one:
Barack Obama!!! :o
I’m sure that if you take another toke of whatever shit you’ve been imbibing, you’ll be able to tie everything up in a big red ribbon.
You poor deluded schmuck! :roll:

Return to Politics