Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

...are you KIDDING me? Je ne pas comprende America...

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
...are you KIDDING me? Je ne pas comprende America...
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:13 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Democratic Senate Candidate for Maine Bre Kidman has adopted a wonderfully iconic symbol demonstrating a desire to engage in a law-breaking reign of terror.
The Guillotine
"A guillotine T-shirt reminds others about it in hopes that we'll all be motivated to address the very serious problems with our government before a similarly violent uprising becomes inevitable" - Bre Kidman
"More details on how to get your GuilloTee tomorrow! In the meantime, remember: there is not going to be a more convenient revolution." - Bre Kidman on Twitter.

It apparently represents the work which needs to be done in America.
Yep, Bre Kidman has chosen as a symbol a device with only one purpose... killing.
And not legal executions after due process, either. The Guillotine was used to kill anyone found objectionable by the mob.

America may be seeming to be wobbling a bit under Trump, but under Kidman?
Anyone who uses the symbol of class warfare, forcible repression, public bloodletting and civil warfare obviously does not understand the underlying rules of how civilization works...
But it would solve the Illegal Immigration problem. I know that I would avoid any country that delights in chopping off peoples heads for imagined slights (hence why I have no plans to visit North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia...).

Afternote - Apparently Hitler was a fan of the Guillotine and ordered at least 20 of them to be deployed, leading to several thousand people being killed via decapitation.
And Bre Kidman approves of the Guillotine...?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Re: ...are you KIDDING me? Je ne pas comprende America...
Post by gcomeau   » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:47 am

gcomeau
Admiral

I mean... I'm reading the explanation. I get the explanation. I halfway agree with the explanation.

But none of the explanation required using a guillotine as the visual device in a remarkably poorly conceived attempt to make a point. Geez that was stupid of somebody.
Post by cthia   » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:45 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

"Sometimes you have to rap the hog on its snout to get it's attention."

She's pointing out to the completely oblivious well-fed hogs the existence of a civil unrest. Civil unrest leads to civil wars.

That's one of the main reasons. ::hint hint::

Most people in America. ::hint hint::

Refuse to give up their guns! ::hint hint::

::Geez Geez::

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

And Trump lit a fire under that unrest.

Holy idiot on the rag. Rather, under the rag, on his head.

Holy blood clot Trumpman!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:32 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I have always believed that there are only two types of liberals.

Liberal men who are humiliated and jealous because the other man has more than they have. The prime example is Bill Clinton. On the eve of his innaugeration, Penthouse magazine published a pictorial and interview with Gennifer Flowers, Clinton's former mistress. She claimed among other things that the newly elected President habitually treated her to marathon bouts of oral sex in an effort to compensate for his less than spectacular endorsement. (This is an appropriate metaphor for Clinton's entire political career.)

Liberal women are humiliated, jealous and angry because the other woman is getting more than they get. Hillary Clinton is the obvious, most easily documented example. However; this candidate is even more hideous than Hillary.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bre+kid ... =768&dpr=2

No wonder she is an angry liberal.
Post by Daryl   » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:52 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Ah Fly.
You would doubtless classify me as a "Liberal". I have resisted responding to your boasts of youthful sexual prowess, as it is tacky.
However I'll just mention that I was at University right at the Age of Aquarius, 1969 to 1973. After the pill but before AIDS, so ladies were adventurous. My nickname quickly became "Horse".

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I have always believed that there are only two types of liberals.

Liberal men who are humiliated and jealous because the other man has more than they have. The prime example is Bill Clinton. On the eve of his innaugeration, Penthouse magazine published a pictorial and interview with Gennifer Flowers, Clinton's former mistress. She claimed among other things that the newly elected President habitually treated her to marathon bouts of oral sex in an effort to compensate for his less than spectacular endorsement. (This is an appropriate metaphor for Clinton's entire political career.)

Liberal women are humiliated, jealous and angry because the other woman is getting more than they get. Hillary Clinton is the obvious, most easily documented example. However; this candidate is even more hideous than Hillary.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bre+kid ... =768&dpr=2

No wonder she is an angry liberal.
Post by Joat42   » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Joat42
Admiral

I wonder what kind of person thinks the size of the male anatomy has anything to do with a persons political views.

I've found that the ones most focused on size are usually the ones trying desperately to compensate for their own perceived inadequacy.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Daryl   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:36 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

True, Joat.
Post by cthia   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:32 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Daryl wrote:True, Joat.

Not exactly. It may have plenty to do with a person's political views in America if he is being levied an excessive amount of "pole" tax.

Also, if his impediment causes him to spend a small fortune on professional services to relieve epididymal hypertension (EH), he may seek out a politician who would support legislation that makes a particular sexual service a tax write off, or a bone-afide medical expense.

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:08 pm

TFLYTSNBN

cthia wrote:
Daryl wrote:True, Joat.

Not exactly. It may have plenty to do with a person's political views in America if he is being levied an excessive amount of "pole" tax.

Also, if his impediment causes him to spend a small fortune on professional services to relieve epididymal hypertension (EH), he may seek out a politician who would support legislation that makes a particular sexual service a tax write off, or a bone-afide medical expense.

Especially if they charge may be $100 per decimeter. That would cost me $250 a pop.

Return to Politics