Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

...are you KIDDING me? Je ne pas comprende America...

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: ...are you KIDDING me? Je ne pas comprende America...
Post by Joat42   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:15 pm

Joat42
Admiral

cthia wrote:
Daryl wrote:True, Joat.

Not exactly. It may have plenty to do with a person's political views in America if he is being levied an excessive amount of "pole" tax.

Also, if his impediment causes him to spend a small fortune on professional services to relieve epididymal hypertension (EH), he may seek out a politician who would support legislation that makes a particular sexual service a tax write off, or a bone-afide medical expense.

The above doesn't make any logical sense.

Also, EH is easily solved with a cold shower or the use of ones hands if no helping partner is available. It's not as fun, but it solves the problem.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Daryl   » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:02 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I was initially impressed, then I realised you were talking length, we tend to use diameter.
TFLYTSNBN wrote:
cthia wrote:Not exactly. It may have plenty to do with a person's political views in America if he is being levied an excessive amount of "pole" tax.

Also, if his impediment causes him to spend a small fortune on professional services to relieve epididymal hypertension (EH), he may seek out a politician who would support legislation that makes a particular sexual service a tax write off, or a bone-afide medical expense.

Especially if they charge may be $100 per decimeter. That would cost me $250 a pop.
Post by cthia   » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:34 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Especially if they charge may be $100 per decimeter. That would cost me $250 a pop.

Dammit! Life just isn't fair. At least you can use the EZ form.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Dilandu   » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:28 am

Dilandu
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Especially if they charge may be $100 per decimeter. That would cost me $250 a pop.

Daryl wrote:I was initially impressed, then I realised you were talking length, we tend to use diameter.

Oh please! "Size means everything" is as laughable as "size means nothing"! :D I knew well-equipped guys who were awesome in both equipment and ability, and also those, whose only intimate use was a self-heating dildo, since they have literally zero clue how to use their size.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by cthia   » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:11 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

True enough. My father treated me to a bunny ranch at a very young age.

"If you ever hope to get a girlfriend, you're going to have to learn to use that thing. If you learn to please a girl, she'll please you. The better she feels, the better you'll feel."

At 12-yrs-old, I had quite the problem. If she's not ready, I'll never get inside, and I'll be in as much pain and discomfort as she.

Width? Try not being able to find condoms that fit.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Daryl   » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:43 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Sorry, cthia, but if that is true your father is guilty of quite serious child abuse.
Post by cthia   » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:56 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Daryl wrote:Sorry, cthia, but if that is true your father is guilty of quite serious child abuse.

No need for an apology, Daryl. Indeed it would certainly be characterized as such today, as many of my closest friends agree with you. And my father sat me down for a very long talk.

However, in those days, attitudes were not as severe as they are now. At any rate, I had a problem at 12-yrs-old as discussed in another thread, that most little boys, or older for that matter, just didn't have. I developed much too early, and had a raging erection which left me in serious pain. My father was a drill sergeant at the time, and had a habit of taking matters into his own hands. His young son had a problem. Teachers made remarks. My pants were always bulging. My parents sought medical advice. The doctor simply said I was an early developer and needed to get laid. Off the record, he suggested a "professional." Therefore, my father took me to a ranch, off the record.

Child abuse? Perhaps. But, as far as I'm concerned, it was the best present I ever received. A weekend of sex education and fun. My life, and problem, changed after that. I no longer walked around with pain I didn't understand, and didn't know how to placate.

Trust me, as far as my problem was concerned, cold showers and manual stimulation wasn't paying the piper.

Post by Dilandu   » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:26 pm

Dilandu
Admiral

cthia, all I could say is there are always some exceptions to every rules. Even to a very good rules. This doesn't means that such rules are bad, or illogical; just that there are some very rare, very uncommon situations when they may be... quietly circumvented for good.

And also I think that your father was a really good man, who deeply cared about his family.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by cthia   » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:44 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Dilandu wrote:cthia, all I could say is there are always some exceptions to every rules. Even to a very good rules. This doesn't means that such rules are bad, or illogical; just that there are some very rare, very uncommon situations when they may be... quietly circumvented for good.

And also I think that your father was a really good man, who deeply cared about his family.

Thank you. He was a really good man. And I'll never forget what he did for me. The loooong talk was just as important. Beforehand, I was hopelessly lost in a world I didn't understand, in pain that at times frightened me. I was simply a little kid who liked riding his bicycle, an activity that suddenly became painful itself after my sexual awakening.

Return to Politics