Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gcomeau and 2 guests

Iowa caucus

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:14 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

Posts: 2440
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 am
Location: Bristol, England

The logic is simple.

1) The Democrats organised the caucus.
2) The Democrats screwed up the vote counting.
3) Since Democrats can't count, they are obviously unable to do anything more complex, such as running the country.

Trump 2020, here we come.
Well done, Democrats.
:roll:
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
Animal Crossing Dreams at 6E00-00F5-2891
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by Annachie   » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:40 am

Annachie
Admiral

Posts: 2815
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Michael Everett wrote:The logic is simple.

1) The Democrats organised the caucus.
2) The Democrats screwed up the vote counting.
3) Since Democrats can't count, they are obviously unable to do anything more complex, such as running the country.

Trump 2020, here we come.
Well done, Democrats.
:roll:


I'd agree with you but for the tim3 the GOP changed the winner of the Iowa caucus 16 days later, thus showing nobody can run a caucus, everybody screws up the vote count, well you can fill in the rest yourself. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by smr   » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:25 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1510
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

This is puzzling. According to media reports their were 3 sets of information or data points. Did someone tamper with the election? Well is this interesting? George Soros is the primary shareholder of this company Shadow. QWho is this 3rd group that left no trace of themselves?



Annachie wrote:
Michael Everett wrote:The logic is simple.

1) The Democrats organised the caucus.
2) The Democrats screwed up the vote counting.
3) Since Democrats can't count, they are obviously unable to do anything more complex, such as running the country.

Trump 2020, here we come.
Well done, Democrats.
:roll:


I'd agree with you but for the tim3 the GOP changed the winner of the Iowa caucus 16 days later, thus showing nobody can run a caucus, everybody screws up the vote count, well you can fill in the rest yourself. :)
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:11 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2489
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:This is puzzling. According to media reports their were 3 sets of information or data points. Did someone tamper with the election? Well is this interesting? George Soros is the primary shareholder of this company Shadow. QWho is this 3rd group that left no trace of themselves?


It's only puzzling if you couldn't be bothered to spend literally 1 single minute looking up how the caucus was set up. There was supposed to be 3 sets of data reported out.

1. SDEs
2. First tally popular vote (before elimination of non viables)
3. Second tally popular vote (after elimination of non viables)

Please spread the word to the pizzagate crowd.
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by smr   » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:45 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1510
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Funny how I ask questions that offend you. One of two things happened. One, the Demoncrats are totally incompetent. Two, someone manipulated the totals. Without being able to test the program, people will speculate.

Gcomeau, if your attempting to insult me with that Pizza Gate crap...Strike three your out. I know I forgive you Gcomeau because your having a bad week and the news just keeps bringing defeats. Trump was acquitted. Now, the Demoncrat lawsuit was thrown out of court. You know that Emoluments lawsuit that was going to bring Trump down. Better luck on the next Impeachment trial. Were you the person insulting Trump's legal team. Yeah, I remember you disparaging Miss Bondi and Alan Dershowitz...they
Won!
Have a great and blessed day!

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... nts-claims

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:This is puzzling. According to media reports their were 3 sets of information or data points. Did someone tamper with the election? Well is this interesting? George Soros is the primary shareholder of this company Shadow. QWho is this 3rd group that left no trace of themselves?


It's only puzzling if you couldn't be bothered to spend literally 1 single minute looking up how the caucus was set up. There was supposed to be 3 sets of data reported out.

1. SDEs
2. First tally popular vote (before elimination of non viables)
3. Second tally popular vote (after elimination of non viables)

Please spread the word to the pizzagate crowd.
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:53 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2489
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

smr wrote:Funny how I ask questions that offend you. One of two things happened. One, the Demoncrats are totally incompetent. Two, someone manipulated the totals. Without being able to test the program, people will speculate.


You claimed it was suspicious there were three data sets and invoked some kind of conspiracy to explain it.

There were SUPPOSED to be three data sets.

So you had no idea what you were talking about. It's that simple.

Were you the person insulting Trump's legal team. Yeah, I remember you disparaging Miss Bondi and Alan Dershowitz...they
Won!


Oh ffs, they didn't "win" you clueless wonder. They could have gone up there and screeched like chimpanzees their entire time in front of the Senate and McConnell would have had everyone vote to acquit. The two things were completely unrelated.

Trump could have named inanimate objects to his defense team and got the same result. That's what happens when a "trial" is so brazenly rigged all witnesses are blocked from testifying and the jurors conspire with the defense team on trial strategy.

The fact that you're bragging about it is pathetic.
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by Daryl   » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:59 am

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

smr, the entire world knew that Trump wouldn't be convicted by a dishonest partisan Senate. No surprise, no disappointment.
History will show that the Democrats played it by the book, somewhat naively, but it is on the record.
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:44 am

TFLYTSNBN
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Interesting how Creepy Joe Biden comes in far from first. This disproves President Trump's alleged motive that is cited to justify impeachment. Even Lame Stream Journalists were beginning to cover the Biden corruption months before the phone call to Ukraine. If anything, the impeachment was a distraction from the Biden corruption.
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:42 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2489
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Interesting how Creepy Joe Biden comes in far from first. This disproves President Trump's alleged motive that is cited to justify impeachment. Even Lame Stream Journalists were beginning to cover the Biden corruption months before the phone call to Ukraine. If anything, the impeachment was a distraction from the Biden corruption.


Oh FFS.

1. Biden was when Trump ordered the extortion campaign, and is still now, the national frontrunner to get the nomination.

2. While the rich kids of powerful parents getting plum jobs is an issue, it is not illegal and not a valid subject of investigation.

3. Even if it WAS you have it investigated through proper official channels, not by secretly sending your personal political operative to pressure a foreign government into doing it by extorting them either withheld official acts of your office or illegally withheld critically needed wartime aid
Top
Re: Iowa caucus
Post by n7axw   » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:30 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Posts: 5244
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:54 pm
Location: Viborg, SD

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Interesting how Creepy Joe Biden comes in far from first. This disproves President Trump's alleged motive that is cited to justify impeachment. Even Lame Stream Journalists were beginning to cover the Biden corruption months before the phone call to Ukraine. If anything, the impeachment was a distraction from the Biden corruption.


Oh FFS.

1. Biden was when Trump ordered the extortion campaign, and is still now, the national frontrunner to get the nomination.

2. While the rich kids of powerful parents getting plum jobs is an issue, it is not illegal and not a valid subject of investigation.

3. Even if it WAS you have it investigated through proper official channels, not by secretly sending your personal political operative to pressure a foreign government into doing it by extorting them either withheld official acts of your office or illegally withheld critically needed wartime aid


Your number 3 is an important point, illustrating the difference between a mob boss and a real president...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Top

Return to Politics