Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Looks like DOJ is about to end it's Clinton investigation

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Looks like DOJ is about to end it's Clinton investigation
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:26 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

...that Trump and his cronies demanded 2 years ago. Reports are starting to leak that it's wrapping up.

And surprise surprise, that it has reportedly found squat.

Again.

Which will make exactly no difference to US conservatives conspiracy theory claims about Clinton because... evidence shmevidence? I'm assuming it's only a matter of time before someone claims Bill freaking Barr is some kind of liberal deep state plant that is covering up Clinton's crimes or something.
Re: Looks like DOJ is about to end it's Clinton investigatio
Post by n7axw   » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:38 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:...that Trump and his cronies demanded 2 years ago. Reports are starting to leak that it's wrapping up.

And surprise surprise, that it has reportedly found squat.

Again.

Which will make exactly no difference to US conservatives conspiracy theory claims about Clinton because... evidence shmevidence? I'm assuming it's only a matter of time before someone claims Bill freaking Barr is some kind of liberal deep state plant that is covering up Clinton's crimes or something.

All that ever was was red meat to feed the base. I would have been surprised if anything concrete had come of it.

Don

-
is
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.

Return to Politics