Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Whistleblower - Little Boy Blue

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Whistleblower - Little Boy Blue
Post by cthia   » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:48 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

BREAKING NEWS

Hey, the whistleblower was arrested and taken into custody!

When they removed his disguise, they realized it was Trump's wife. LOL

Thank my sister for that joke, early one morn.

At least the Dems didn't fall for Trumps biggest distraction strategy of all, that of identifying the whistleblower and charging him with all sorts of crimes. It all reminded me of a Mother Goose nursery rhyme . . .

Little Boy Blue come blow your horn. The sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. But where is the boy that looks after the sheep? He's under a haycock, fast asleep.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Whistleblower - Little Boy Blue
Post by cthia   » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:26 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Little Boy Blue will blow his horn in a tell-all book after Trump's reign is over.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Daryl   » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:41 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

As an observer from afar, I get asked as to why Trump is being charged with procedural technicalities, when it's obvious that he has openly broken actual laws. My answer is that under the weird US system a President may or may not be charged as a common criminal, but can be charged for abusing his authority.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:45 pm

TFLYTSNBN

cthia wrote: BREAKING NEWS

Hey, the whistleblower was arrested and taken into custody!

When they removed his disguise, they realized it was Trump's wife. LOL

Thank my sister for that joke, early one morn.

At least the Dems didn't fall for Trumps biggest distraction strategy of all, that of identifying the whistleblower and charging him with all sorts of crimes. It all reminded me of a Mother Goose nursery rhyme . . .

Little Boy Blue come blow your horn. The sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. But where is the boy that looks after the sheep? He's under a haycock, fast asleep.

You were obviously paying attention when the Democrats argued that Donald Trump was morally unfit to be POTUS because his wife had posed professionally for nude photographs. The Democtrats even arranged to have the photographs publicized to embaress Trump and his wife.

Because I am not a hyper partisan hack that will ignore the evidence, I diligently studied all of the photographs very carefully. In my opinion neither Mr or Mrs Trump have anything to be ashamed of. Melania looked fantastic! This is in stark contrast to the horrific possibility that Hillary Clinton posed for nude photos.

Return to Politics