Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Trump pardoning war criminals...

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump pardoning war criminals...
Post by smr   » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:27 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Oh Gcomeau we are breathlessly waiting for terribly droll reply with the facts. We all know what you are going say!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:25 pm

TFLYTSNBN

smr wrote:Oh Gcomeau we are breathlessly waiting for terribly droll reply with the facts. We all know what you are going say!

I am breathlessly awaiting an explanation of military law on Gcomeau's home planet, which is flat.
Post by PeterZ   » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:13 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
smr wrote:Oh Gcomeau we are breathlessly waiting for terribly droll reply with the facts. We all know what you are going say!

I am breathlessly awaiting an explanation of military law on Gcomeau's home planet, which is flat.

It is only flat if it supports his preferred narrative. As for facts, like Ambasador Sondland, he will presume the desired conclusion. I see no reason to wait for that.
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:59 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Gcomeau I see that big yellow stripe running up your spine because some got caught with britches down and is unable to admit that their wrong. That is an ego problem or just personality flaw. Did you that see on the stand a Navy Corpsman admitted that he killed the terrorist out of mercy. He was in a bad way and the Iraq's would just torture the individual to death. Their are other issues with the case but I just listed the biggest problem.
Last edited by smr on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Gcomeau I see that big yellow stripe running up your spine because some got caught with britches down and is unable to admit that their wrong. That is an ego problem or just personality flaw. Did you that on the stand a Navy Corpsman admitted that he killed the terrorist out of mercy. He was in a bad way and the Iraq's would just torture the individual to death. Their are other issues with the case but I just listed the biggest problem.

I am not going to go randomly browsing Youtube looking for whatever fever dream rant you think constitutes evidence smr.
Post by The E   » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:42 am

The E
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:I am not going to go randomly browsing Youtube looking for whatever fever dream rant you think constitutes evidence smr.

Will smr ever learn that sending people on fishing expeditions has never worked out for him?
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:00 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Your right Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE, my expectations for Gcomeau were set too high. I thought that the truth was more important than a political narrative. I apologize Gcomeau for expecting you to work to find the truth about an incident rather than political rhetoric and views. My bad for thinking that the real truth is worth some work.

The E wrote:
gcomeau wrote:I am not going to go randomly browsing Youtube looking for whatever fever dream rant you think constitutes evidence smr.

Will smr ever learn that sending people on fishing expeditions has never worked out for him?
Post by The E   » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:21 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Your right Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE, my expectations for Gcomeau were set too high.

Nah, you just don't know how to construct a narrative. You think we're wrong, you think that we're being misled and misguided by the people we choose to give credence to.
Now, if you wish to inform us about your beliefs and what you think the correct truth of the matter is, then telling us to "go looking for the truth" isn't going to work out for you. See, we've already gone looking. We've already found sources we thought to be credible. Telling us to go looking again will just lead us to the same place we got to before.

What you want to do is tell us what your sources are, so we can look at them and see if their narratives are more compelling or more factual than the ones we already know. You know, the whole "marketplace of ideas" thing.

Of course, you're not going to do that, are you?

I thought that the truth was more important than a political narrative.

It absolutely is.

Which is why I'm curious as to why you choose to believe in a President that lies all the time in order to create a political narrative.

I apologize Gcomeau for expecting you to work to find the truth about an incident rather than political rhetoric and views. My bad for thinking that the real truth is worth some work.

The truth is worth some work. But you aren't doing that work, and denigrate those who do.
Post by Annachie   » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Pavel Young.

It occurs to me that the charge Gallagher was found guilty of was about the minimum charge that would get him kicked out of the SEALs, and that there was probably a reason for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:53 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Annachie wrote:Pavel Young.

It occurs to me that the charge Gallagher was found guilty of was about the minimum charge that would get him kicked out of the SEALs, and that there was probably a reason for that.

If you are referring to the E7 as Pavel Young...you would be totally wrong!

Now if you are referring to the E7 as individual who acquired the ire of a Superior that is extremely vindictive...You would be correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Politics