Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests

Trump Implementing the Palin. doctrin

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump Implementing the Palin. doctrin
Post by The E   » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:38 am

The E
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:You have already been invaded. Wake up.

This must be some form of invasion I am unfamiliar with. Last I checked, no armed forces crossed our borders, the government was not overthrown by outside actors, none of our infrastructure was damaged or destroyed, law enforcement has continued uninterrupted and basically unchanged for years, the average quality of life for normal citizens hasn't really changed...

Or do you have shocking evidence to the contrary? I'd be interested to see it, I like good works of fiction.

So, you claim they can’t be a real threat because they are unable to maintain those sophisticated weapon systems. Possible, but I wouldn’t want to bet the world on it.

What I claim is that fears about Germany turning into a jihadi caliphate are completely unfounded and that there is, at present, no chance in hell of anything like it happening in my lifetime. There are no internal or external forces capable of shifting our culture that quickly.
No, if Germany is going to turn belligerent and dangerous, it will be because of a resurgence of xenophobic idiots.

Why are you so obsessed with wanking? Why are there references to perversion and sexual deviance in so many of your posts? I am not the least bit interested in your weird fixations. I suspect that most folks here are not interested.

You're mistaking me for TFLY. Not sure how that happened.

So, it’s the isolationists that are going to burn down the world. You have a funny definition of ‘isolationist’. But then, you have funny definitions of a lot of words.

Well, aren't you the guys currently at the forefront of climate change denial? Aren't american isolationists not responsible for pushing politicians like Trump into places of power? Aren't you, at this moment, enabling racist policies at your borders in the pursuit of your isolationism?

You think you can just ignore the world and refuse to take responsibility for your actions and the resentment they cause. I think you're mistaken in that.

And the suicide bombings, and trucks driven into crowds, and death squads sent into schools and publishing offices and nightclubs…

Jihadists deliberately massacre the innocent. We kill the killers.

It's interesting how you refuse to ackknowledge the existence of similar terrorists that fight for the things you believe in. Things like white nationalism, national purity, closed borders...

Yeah, we’ve had a few insane death cults. They’re dead.

You're the one who believes that you need to be able and willing to kill people at a moment's notice.
So, no. The insane death cults, including the ones that shape your israel policy (a lot of which is predicated on Israel's existence being necessary for biblical armageddon to occur), your health care policies, gun policies, environmental protection strategies, are quite active and successful.
You just refuse to label them as such.

Mainly, it means abandoning the lie that the United States is unspeakably evil because we’re not perfect. It means acknowledging our accomplishments, and building on them, instead of being ashamed of them. It means holding everybody responsible for their own actions. It means enforcing our laws against everybody that breaks them. It means not silencing the voices of dissent with exclusion, intimidation and violence. It means reducing spending before the government’s debts destroy the country.

If only that were true.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:51 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:You really shouldn't make statistical arguments, Fly. Remember back when you claimed that German kindergartens were mostly filled with immigrant kids, and the facts you were using to back up that claim said tge exact opposite?

You are misremembering the facts. Not only is your population pyramid inverted, the base of young people are disproportionately of African and Arab ancestry. Even the few children born to ethnic German women are disproportionately sired by African and Arab men.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:06 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
Imaginos1892 wrote:You have already been invaded. Wake up.

This must be some form of invasion I am unfamiliar with. Last I checked, no armed forces crossed our borders, the government was not overthrown by outside actors, none of our infrastructure was damaged or destroyed, law enforcement has continued uninterrupted and basically unchanged for years, the average quality of life for normal citizens hasn't really changed...

Or do you have shocking evidence to the contrary? I'd be interested to see it, I like good works of fiction.

So, you claim they can’t be a real threat because they are unable to maintain those sophisticated weapon systems. Possible, but I wouldn’t want to bet the world on it.

What I claim is that fears about Germany turning into a jihadi caliphate are completely unfounded and that there is, at present, no chance in hell of anything like it happening in my lifetime. There are no internal or external forces capable of shifting our culture that quickly.
No, if Germany is going to turn belligerent and dangerous, it will be because of a resurgence of xenophobic idiots.

Why are you so obsessed with wanking? Why are there references to perversion and sexual deviance in so many of your posts? I am not the least bit interested in your weird fixations. I suspect that most folks here are not interested.

You're mistaking me for TFLY. Not sure how that happened.

So, it’s the isolationists that are going to burn down the world. You have a funny definition of ‘isolationist’. But then, you have funny definitions of a lot of words.

Well, aren't you the guys currently at the forefront of climate change denial? Aren't american isolationists not responsible for pushing politicians like Trump into places of power? Aren't you, at this moment, enabling racist policies at your borders in the pursuit of your isolationism?

You think you can just ignore the world and refuse to take responsibility for your actions and the resentment they cause. I think you're mistaken in that.

And the suicide bombings, and trucks driven into crowds, and death squads sent into schools and publishing offices and nightclubs…

Jihadists deliberately massacre the innocent. We kill the killers.

It's interesting how you refuse to ackknowledge the existence of similar terrorists that fight for the things you believe in. Things like white nationalism, national purity, closed borders...

Yeah, we’ve had a few insane death cults. They’re dead.

You're the one who believes that you need to be able and willing to kill people at a moment's notice.
So, no. The insane death cults, including the ones that shape your israel policy (a lot of which is predicated on Israel's existence being necessary for biblical armageddon to occur), your health care policies, gun policies, environmental protection strategies, are quite active and successful.

Mainly, it means abandoning the lie that the United States is unspeakably evil because we’re not perfect. It means acknowledging our accomplishments, and building on them, instead of being ashamed of them. It means holding everybody responsible for their own actions. It means enforcing our laws against everybody that breaks them. It means not silencing the voices of dissent with exclusion, intimidation and violence. It means reducing spending before the government’s debts destroy the country.

If only that were true.

Anyone who denied Anthropogenic Global Warming is someone who can check the math and has done so.

AGW is a theology, not a theory.
Post by Joat42   » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
The E wrote:You really shouldn't make statistical arguments, Fly. Remember back when you claimed that German kindergartens were mostly filled with immigrant kids, and the facts you were using to back up that claim said tge exact opposite?

You are misremembering the facts. Not only is your population pyramid inverted, the base of young people are disproportionately of African and Arab ancestry. Even the few children born to ethnic German women are disproportionately sired by African and Arab men.

Please prove this with verifiable facts.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by The E   » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:09 am

The E
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:Please prove this with verifiable facts.

He won't, because he can't.

Here's some data. Let's see what's happening in there.

So, first off, this paper cites a 2012 study about families with children under the age of 18 (this is page 15). There were approximately 8.1 million families that fit that criteria, 2.4 million of which were classified as having a full or partial migration background (i.e. where either one or both parents are not native germans). The split between full and partial here is 57/43, so there are about a million families that would fit into TFLY's assertion of german women bearing children for foreign fathers (except there aren't, because included in that number are also cases where foreign-born mothers bear children for ethnically german fathers).

Also, let's not forget that this covers the entire immigrant community in Germany, the majority of which (over 60%) is coming from other EU countries.

I'll leave this here for now and wait for TFLY to show us just how bad he is at reading numbers.
Post by Imaginos1892   » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

The E wrote:This must be some form of invasion I am unfamiliar with. Last I checked, no armed forces crossed our borders, the government was not overthrown by outside actors

Well, all right, technically it’s infiltration. Either way, the enemy is inside.

The E wrote:You're mistaking me for TFLY. Not sure how that happened.

No, you were the one that brought up wanking for no reason at all, and keep projecting your abnormal sexual fixations at everybody you hate. Doing so says nothing about the people you try to insult, and everything about you.

The E wrote:Well, aren't you the guys currently at the forefront of climate change denial?

‘Denial’ presupposes that the Global Warming Doomsday Prophets are in possession of some Absolute Truth. I am properly skeptical of the global warming hysteria that has become fashionable of late. The computer models and predictions that continue to fail, particularly the ‘climate catastrophe before 2020’ that I must have missed, somehow. Unless it’s going to happen in the next month?

The E wrote:Aren't american isolationists not responsible for pushing politicians like Trump into places of power?

Queen Hillary is responsible for putting Trump in power, by being the even worse alternative.

The E wrote:Aren't you, at this moment, enabling racist policies at your borders in the pursuit of your isolationism?

No. But of course, everything you don’t like is RACIST!!! It's the 'progressive' replacement for Godwin's Law.

The E wrote:It's interesting how you refuse to ackknowledge

I have never ‘refused to acknowledge’ anything that actually exists. I simply don’t include everything under the sun in every post. When jihadists are the subject, that’s what I write about. So, just because I didn't write about something in some particular post, does not mean I 'refuse to acknowledge' it.

Is opposing jihadists wrong just because they’re not the only evil assholes in the world?

The E wrote:the existence of similar terrorists that fight for the things you believe in. Things like white nationalism, national purity, closed borders...

I am not them. I have no control over what anybody else believes, or what they do about those beliefs, even if some of them happen to believe a few of the same things I do. In particular, I do not believe suicide bombings, death squads, and riots are acceptable.

Of course, you don’t have the first clue what I believe in, because you insist on projecting your own twisted delusions at me. Somebody has to break it to you, all that bullshit you spew exists only inside your head. You’d be doing everybody a big favor to keep it there.

You should also try to understand that most people are not one-dimensional. That is, if two people agree on one issue, it does not therefore follow that they are absolutely identical in every other way. Pretending that they are probably saves a lot of thinking, but leads to a completely inaccurate view of the world. For example, I am not in any way responsible for TFLYTSNBN. It is stupid to hate me for all the weird shit TFLY posts just because he agreed with me about a couple of things.

I suppose it is possible that you ARE one-dimensional, and are simply unable to comprehend that some folks might be more complex.

The E wrote:You're the one who believes that you need to be able and willing to kill people at a moment's notice.

In a sane society, killing murderers in self-defense is the most rational response. Letting the murderer kill you is not what I would consider a rational response.

The E wrote:So, no. The insane death cults

What about the societies that support an insane death cult? How many of those ‘Islamic charities’ are money-laundering fronts for jihadists?

The E wrote:including the ones that shape your israel policy (a lot of which is predicated on Israel's existence being necessary for biblical armageddon to occur), your health care policies, gun policies, environmental protection strategies, are quite active and successful.

That…made no sense at all. Did you intend to delete it, and forgot?
———————————
You can't have the government take away the freedom of only the people you don't like.
———————————
Last edited by Imaginos1892 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Post by smr   » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:58 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Funny Joat42, you will have to go reread Fly's and Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE arguments. The Fly had the stat's then and cleaned the Ostrich Fuhrer aka TheE's clock in the previous discussion. Oh by the way the Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE could not refute the stat's or the arguments. When the Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE loses a discussion he insults the opposition in his retorts. The Ostrich Fuhrer aka theE is a self admitted Communist. He follows the Communist handbook when he loses an argument.
The E wrote:
Joat42 wrote:Please prove this with verifiable facts.

He won't, because he can't.

Here's some data. Let's see what's happening in there.

So, first off, this paper cites a 2012 study about families with children under the age of 18 (this is page 15). There were approximately 8.1 million families that fit that criteria, 2.4 million of which were classified as having a full or partial migration background (i.e. where either one or both parents are not native germans). The split between full and partial here is 57/43, so there are about a million families that would fit into TFLY's assertion of german women bearing children for foreign fathers (except there aren't, because included in that number are also cases where foreign-born mothers bear children for ethnically german fathers).

Also, let's not forget that this covers the entire immigrant community in Germany, the majority of which (over 60%) is coming from other EU countries.

I'll leave this here for now and wait for TFLY to show us just how bad he is at reading numbers.
Post by Daryl   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:44 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Earth to SMR, come in please.
I've never seen such examples of totally misreading situations and discussions as you display. Try to actually read and comprehend stuff, and disable your alt right filter while doing it before commenting.
Post by The E   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:13 am

The E
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:Well, all right, technically it’s infiltration. Either way, the enemy is inside.

Strange how said "enemy" has not made its presence felt in terms of noticeable swings towards agendas that would actually change german political culture towards goals that are recognizably radical islamic in nature.

Oh right, it's because we're a democracy and the only way to get changes done is through democratic actions, which is kind of hard to do if you're some sort of fringe group (as islamic extremists inevitably are).

Also, for the audience, just keep this fact in mind: Imaginos has repeatedly and clearly claimed that a significant part of Germany's immigrant community has come to this country with the sworn intent of changing german culture to something that is unrecognizable from its current state. He has claimed this without citing any facts, without any reference to any source that would objectively confirm this statement of his. This will be relevant later on.

[quote=]
No, you were the one that brought up wanking for no reason at all, and keep projecting your abnormal sexual fixations at everybody you hate. Doing so says nothing about the people you try to insult, and everything about you.[/quote]

If you could find a single other post of mine that would speak to my sexual fantasies, that would be appreciated. I trust that you, dedicated as you are to factual accuracy in all things, do have some data to support your opinion here.

‘Denial’ presupposes that the Global Warming Doomsday Prophets are in possession of some Absolute Truth. I am properly skeptical of the global warming hysteria that has become fashionable of late. The computer models and predictions that continue to fail, particularly the ‘climate catastrophe before 2020’ that I must have missed, somehow. Unless it’s going to happen in the next month?

QED

Queen Hillary is responsible for putting Trump in power, by being the even worse alternative.

At some point, you have to take responsibility for your actions. Blaming your personal political decision to back someone as utterly unqualified for the office of the President as Trump (even if only through abstaining from the vote) on Hillary Clinton can get you only so far.

But then, it wouldn't be the first time an american conservative has blamed HRC for something she did not do...

No. But of course, everything you don’t like is RACIST!!! It's the 'progressive' replacement for Godwin's Law.

I don't know, separating families and basically kidnapping children from people who haven't got the right skin color seems pretty racist to me.
As does racial profiling and "accidentally" deporting US citizens because they made the mistake of being latino while near ICE officers.

Is opposing jihadists wrong just because they’re not the only evil assholes in the world?

Of course not. But you would do well to compare the number of terrorist incidents in your country that have an islamic background with the number of such incidents with a white supremacist/nationalist background and make a more rational decision about which is the greater problem.

Of course, you don’t have the first clue what I believe in, because you insist on projecting your own twisted delusions at me. Somebody has to break it to you, all that bullshit you spew exists only inside your head. You’d be doing everybody a big favor to keep it there.

Remember that thing I asked you, dear reader, to keep in mind for later?
This is where it's relevant.
Imaginos is shocked, outraged, annoyed that I had the temerity to post something he feels is an inaccurate and borderline offensive portrayal of his political tribe. He is an individual, goddammit, and he deserves to be treated as such; How dare anyone judge him based on some categorization that he strongly feels does not apply to him!

But of course, non-german immigrants in Germany are very definitely overthrowing german culture, and thus it is imperative that this invasion, this infiltration, has to be stopped!

You should also try to understand that most people are not one-dimensional. That is, if two people agree on one issue, it does not therefore follow that they are absolutely identical in every other way. Pretending that they are probably saves a lot of thinking, but leads to a completely inaccurate view of the world. For example, I am not in any way responsible for TFLYTSNBN. It is stupid to hate me for all the weird shit TFLY posts just because he agreed with me about a couple of things.

So where exactly is your "we must stop immigrants from entering our country and changing our culture" fundamentally different from Fly's "we must stop immigrants from entering our country and changing our culture and having lots of sex with our women"?

In a sane society, killing murderers in self-defense is the most rational response. Letting the murderer kill you is not what I would consider a rational response.

In a "sane" society, you wouldn't have to worry about other people trying to kill or assault you so much that you feel the need to have a weapon in reach at all times.
Post by Dilandu   » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:34 am

Dilandu
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:No, you were the one that brought up wanking for no reason at all, and keep projecting your abnormal sexual fixations at everybody you hate. Doing so says nothing about the people you try to insult, and everything about you.

The E wrote:If you could find a single other post of mine that would speak to my sexual fantasies, that would be appreciated. I trust that you, dedicated as you are to factual accuracy in all things, do have some data to support your opinion here.

Seriously, guys, either start to spill in out, or stop it. :D
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)

Return to Politics