Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Trump Implementing the Palin. doctrin

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump Implementing the Palin. doctrin
Post by Joat42   » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:45 am

Joat42
Admiral

Why do I get the feeling that fly thinks emasculated means "isn't a chauvinist asshole"...

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by The E   » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:08 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Imagine France's four ballistic missile subs being under control of a Jihadist government.

Imagine Germany under a Jihadist government building nukes and nuclear subs.

It is a super shitty scenario.

Yep. Because it will never happen.

(Unlike the US military being under the control of a wannabe dicator)
Post by Imaginos1892   » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:21 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

The E wrote:Yep. Because it will never happen.

Are you stupid, or only blind?

If the jihadists fail to burn down the whole world, it will be only through lack of ability, not lack of trying.

How many times must they repeat that they will kill all the 'infidels' before you believe them? And the 'infidels' are EVERYBODY except them.

They want to drag the world back to their 'golden age' — the 7th century.
———————————
Wing: "Have you ever heard the phrase, Living well is the best revenge?"
Miles: "Where I come from, someone's head in a bag is generally considered the best revenge."
Post by The E   » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:03 pm

The E
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote:Are you stupid, or only blind?

Are you?

Because you have to be one or both of those to believe in the whole "great replacement" shit that TFLY thinks is a thing. Similarly, you have to be one or both of those to believe that you can invade Germany with the intent of destroying it utterly and still retain the things that we as a country are currently good at and that would enable these fantasies of holy war that you're currently wanking yourself to sleep to.

If the jihadists fail to burn down the whole world, it will be only through lack of ability, not lack of trying.

No, as things currently stand, it will be mostly by you supposedly conservative and isolationist americans getting there first.
No matter what some people may shout at cameras in clandestinely distributed videos on social networks for jihadists, you're the guys who actually have the insane death cults, the weapons and the money to do the real damage.

How many times must they repeat that they will kill all the 'infidels' before you believe them? And the 'infidels' are EVERYBODY except them.

Oh, I believe them.

I also believe that they are a tiny minority, just like you conservative isolationists are a tiny minority. Except, as pointed out above, you do have the guns, the money, and the insane belief systems that lead you to conclude that anyone not following your creed is not worthy to live.

Tell us then, precisely which iteration of America is "Make America Great Again" a reference to? What's the great injustice that happened that made America not "Great"?
Post by Daryl   » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:35 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Try some simple maths.
The Jihadists are a very small minority of a religion that is itself a small minority in all western countries. Most Muslims are just like the rest of us, kids at school, paying off a house, holding onto a job, hoping to get through.

For myself, I dislike all religions, regard Islam overall as one I particularly don't like, and loathe Jihadists totally. Yet I have Muslim friends, just as I have Catholic and Jewish friends.

We overall are in no danger from these nutters, sure occasional incidents make the headlines, but we are in more danger statistically from right wing groups.
An unfair comment for Australia was that we have averaged one Islamic terrorism death a year, yet two from domestic refrigerators falling on people.

Imaginos1892 wrote:
The E wrote:Yep. Because it will never happen.

Are you stupid, or only blind?

———————————
Wing: "Have you ever heard the phrase, Living well is the best revenge?"
Miles: "Where I come from, someone's head in a bag is generally considered the best revenge."
Post by Imaginos1892   » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

The E wrote:Similarly, you have to be one or both of those to believe that you can invade Germany

You have already been invaded. Wake up.

The E wrote:with the intent of destroying it utterly and still retain the things that we as a country are currently good at

So, you claim they can’t be a real threat because they are unable to maintain those sophisticated weapon systems. Possible, but I wouldn’t want to bet the world on it.

The E wrote:and that would enable these fantasies of holy war

Is the French army still patrolling Paris in squads of four, with battle armor and submachine guns? Whose fantasy is that? What is wrong with not wanting to live that way?

The E wrote:that you're currently wanking yourself to sleep to.

Why are you so obsessed with wanking? Why are there references to perversion and sexual deviance in so many of your posts? I am not the least bit interested in your weird fixations. I suspect that most folks here are not interested.

The E wrote:No, as things currently stand, it will be mostly by you supposedly conservative and isolationist americans getting there first.

So, it’s the isolationists that are going to burn down the world. You have a funny definition of ‘isolationist’. But then, you have funny definitions of a lot of words.

The E wrote:No matter what some people may shout at cameras in clandestinely distributed videos on social networks for jihadists

And the suicide bombings, and trucks driven into crowds, and death squads sent into schools and publishing offices and nightclubs…

Jihadists deliberately massacre the innocent. We kill the killers.

The E wrote:you're the guys who actually have the insane death cults

Yeah, we’ve had a few insane death cults. They’re dead.

The E wrote:the weapons and the money to do the real damage.

If any of that were true, if we were remotely as violent as you claim, you would already be dead. You can safely insult us, precisely because we DON’T go around killing everybody we disagree with. Only those that try to kill us.

The E wrote:Tell us then, precisely which iteration of America is "Make America Great Again" a reference to?

How about the America that defended Europe from communist invasion for 40 years? Does the Berlin Airlift mean anything to you?

Mainly, it means abandoning the lie that the United States is unspeakably evil because we’re not perfect. It means acknowledging our accomplishments, and building on them, instead of being ashamed of them. It means holding everybody responsible for their own actions. It means enforcing our laws against everybody that breaks them. It means not silencing the voices of dissent with exclusion, intimidation and violence. It means reducing spending before the government’s debts destroy the country.
———————————
Governments can only print money; they can't make it worth anything. They can make it worth nothing.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:29 pm

TFLYTSNBN

For me MAGA = abandoning our entangling alliances and allowing the rest of the world to burn itself down.

How in the Fuck can Germans not understand that they are on a demographic fast track to oblivion when the Total Fertility Rate for ethnic German women is less than one? Germany's population is like a radioactive isotope with a half-life of about 30 years. Your ethic German population is declining by about 90% per century. Long before your population reaches zero from natural decrease, your immigrants are going to start herding the remnants into gas chambers.

The Japanese have similarly dismal birth rates, but they are not stupid enough to import their conquerors. Japan remains Japanese and is likely to remain Japanese until they resume procreating rather than just fornicating.
Post by The E   » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:59 pm

The E
Admiral

You really shouldn't make statistical arguments, Fly. Remember back when you claimed that German kindergartens were mostly filled with immigrant kids, and the facts you were using to back up that claim said tge exact opposite?
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:02 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:For me MAGA = abandoning our entangling alliances and allowing the rest of the world to burn itself down.

How in the Fuck can Germans not understand that they are on a demographic fast track to oblivion when the Total Fertility Rate for ethnic German women is less than one? Germany's population is like a radioactive isotope with a half-life of about 30 years. Your ethic German population is declining by about 90% per century. Long before your population reaches zero from natural decrease, your immigrants are going to start herding the remnants into gas chambers.

The Japanese have similarly dismal birth rates, but they are not stupid enough to import their conquerors. Japan remains Japanese and is likely to remain Japanese until they resume procreating rather than just fornicating.

Japan in post American world
Japan is pretty well situated for this next phase. Their population is indeed old, but they have a massive amount capital and an effective navy. That capital is building factories closer to where they will sell that production. Their economy is the least impacted by the new international supply chain risks of the worlds largest economies. This is good for the US (one of their larger if not largest markets). It is good for Japan because their population of workers won't be growing any time soon. So, the profits of their US investments can sustain their aging population. This also limits the amount of cargo their navy must defend.

Of the nations with the most upside down population pyramids, Japan is least exposed to the most likely changes awaiting the world.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:09 am

gcomeau
Admiral

Imaginos1892 wrote: It means holding everybody responsible for their own actions. It means enforcing our laws against everybody that breaks them.

You mean like Obstruction of Justice Laws?

Or Campaign Finance Laws?

Or Tax laws?

Or Anti Discrimination laws?

Or Fraud laws?

Or that whole Constitutional ban against presidential Emoluments?

Until I see you MAGA guys willing to do something about the LIFE LONG CRIMINAL you currently have installed in the White House, spare us this line of fantasy about what you stand for.

Return to Politics