Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Trump just admitted it

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Trump just admitted it
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:47 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Post by Joat42   » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:39 am

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:This explains the real issues:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... cial-gain/

The comments on that "article" is both pure comedy gold but also a sad reflection of how detached from reality people are in their desperate effort to rationalize their choices.

It is also fascinating to see the extreme whataboutism to justify inviting foreign powers to meddle in an election. With that level of whataboutism you could justify anything.

Considering the above I would think the correct name for that site should be 'theconservativenuthouse.com' and anyone taking it seriously need to take ten steps back and do a reality check.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:05 am

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:This explains the real issues:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... cial-gain/

Really, Trump's two conspiracy theory laden baseless accusation tweets "explain the real issue"?

Would you be interested in purchasing a bridge by any chance?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:28 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Sorry guys.
The Biden Pay to Play scam is to well documented to be dismissed as a conspiracy theory. It is almost as bad as the Clinton Foundation scam.
Post by BrightSoul   » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:40 pm

BrightSoul
Rear Admiral

If there is a basis for these claims against Biden then it should be proven by US law enforcement, not foreign powers. It certainly shouldn't be blackmailed out of these foreign powers by threats of withholding aid. Most certainly not for PERSONAL GAIN.

We have withheld foreign aid in the interrests of the country before but not for the gain of an individual candidate or party before. That is flat out abuse of power.

This is why he is under seige as we speak. Whataboutism, SO WHAT. This is wrong and criminal if proven.

I guess his own justice department can't prove his conspiracy theories so he seeks aid from outside the country. Dang, if he chooses to wear a medal laden uniform might you finally recognize the tinpot in this man?
Post by Joat42   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:27 am

Joat42
Admiral

Fly, do you think defending someone that has done something bad by presenting "examples" of other who "may" done something bad is a viable defense?

Just wondering what goes through your head when you do it. I've seen 5-year old kids do it, but that's because they don't know any better. What's your excuse?

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Eyal   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:51 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Sorry guys.
The Biden Pay to Play scam is to well documented to be dismissed as a conspiracy theory. It is almost as bad as the Clinton Foundation scam.

You mean the one which was a big load of nothing?
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:01 am

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Sorry guys.
The Biden Pay to Play scam is to well documented to be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

If it's so well documented then bring the documentation. I trust it is from something other than Trump tweets or fringe right wing blogs?

It is almost as bad as the Clinton Foundation scam.

You mean the repeatedly totally debunked on this very forum and everywhere else conspiracy theory? Yes I very much believe it is "almost that bad".
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:56 am

gcomeau
Admiral

As they now have nowhere else left to turn legally, and I could have put this in the "stuff you can't make up" thread... the Trump administration lawyers are now literally trying to re-litigate Watergate and claim it is wrong to turn over grand jury materials on potential presidential crimes to congressional oversight.

Which, to be clear, would almost certainly have allowed Nixon to successfully cover up his crimes if the courts had ruled that way back then.

When you have to effectively argue "Nixon should have gotten away with it!" in order to make a case for your current client that tells you something.

(You know sometimes I start to feel a little sorry for the poor lawyers than have to try to defend Trump. But then I remember they took the job and had to know what kind of client they were taking on so screw em.)
Post by smr   » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:54 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Wow, I think the Demoncrats were set up. Trump and his allies have been investigating what happened in the 2016 election and the Russian hoax. Well, the Demoncrats stepped on a a mine and they realized that fact. The leaker is Bill Taylor the number 2 man at the embassy. He was identified by language used in Whistler Blower allegation and what he previously tweeted to other officials.
At the same time. Adam Schiff requested all documents, texts, and communications concerning the Ukraine. Surprise they got all the information from Rudy Giuliani's investigation. This is why he sealed all the records because they sink Pelosi, Biden, Hilary, and several others. This all connects to George Soros and the disappearance of billions of dollars of aid from America and the IMF.
Remrber, Trump was threatened with Impeachment if he held anything back. After inserting this evidence Trump and his allies sent a well researched letter refusing to cooperate without a formal impeachment vote. By the way, the footnotes Trump's letter are extremely informative.
So the Democrats have to vote for Impeachment and thereby acknowledging procedure or vote the issue down.

Return to Politics