Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Trump: King of Isreal

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Trump: King of Isreal
Post by isaac_newton   » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:38 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

SMR... we would really, really like to see your explanation for this.
Re: Trump: King of Isreal
Post by DrakBibliophile   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:28 am

DrakBibliophile
Admiral

Based on the one article that I saw on this, somebody proclaimed that Trump was popular enough in Israel to be "King Of Israel".

Apparently Trump used that to point out how unpopular he is with American Jews.

Of course, the anti-Trumpers are going nuts. One elsewhere compared Trump to the antichrist.

Note: I'd like to point out that one of Trump's daughters married an Orthodox Jew.

isaac_newton wrote:SMR... we would really, really like to see your explanation for this.
Paul Howard (Alias Drak Bibliophile)
Sometimes The Dragon Wins! [Polite Dragon Smile]
Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:59 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

DrakBibliophile wrote:Based on the one article that I saw on this, somebody proclaimed that Trump was popular enough in Israel to be "King Of Israel".

Of course, the anti-Trumpers are going nuts. One elsewhere compared Trump to the antichrist.

Note: I'd like to point out that one of Trump's daughters married an Orthodox Jew.

isaac_newton wrote:SMR... we would really, really like to see your explanation for this.

well - here are his actual words [from twitter]

“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

.....all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.”

so - quoting with approval a real nutjob conspiracy theorist.

Then in a press conference yesterday we hear
“This is a trade war that should have taken place years ago… somebody had to do it. I am the Chosen One.”
Post by DrakBibliophile   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:45 am

DrakBibliophile
Admiral

On the Gripping Hand, if Trump walked on water, the anti-Trumpers would scream "Trump Can't Swim". :twisted:

isaac_newton wrote:
DrakBibliophile wrote:Based on the one article that I saw on this, somebody proclaimed that Trump was popular enough in Israel to be "King Of Israel".

well - here are his actual words [from twitter]

“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....

.....all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.”

so - quoting with approval a real nutjob conspiracy theorist.

Then in a press conference yesterday we hear
“This is a trade war that should have taken place years ago… somebody had to do it. I am the Chosen One.”
Paul Howard (Alias Drak Bibliophile)
Sometimes The Dragon Wins! [Polite Dragon Smile]
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:17 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

DrakBibliophile wrote:On the Gripping Hand, if Trump walked on water, the anti-Trumpers would scream "Trump Can't Swim".

Show me a single thing Trump is *actually* good at besides shameless self promotion and I'll consider your claim.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
DrakBibliophile wrote:On the Gripping Hand, if Trump walked on water, the anti-Trumpers would scream "Trump Can't Swim".

Show me a single thing Trump is *actually* good at besides shameless self promotion and I'll consider your claim.

Marrying?
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:02 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

Marrying?

Not just marrying, but marrying smoking hot women.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:06 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Interestingly; my pot plantationist tenant's scum sucking whore of an attorney characterized me as antisemitic because I referred to him as a scum sucking whore of an attorney. I wonder if he ever clicked on a link on the Drudge Report to discover that he knows one of the jewish tourists that was killed by a homicide bomber in Turkey? I actually read him bed time stories on the Kibbutz in Israel.
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:34 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:
gcomeau wrote:

Marrying?

Lol, well if we're saying all that is required to be good at marrying is actually *getting* married and not staying married or faithful sure, I'll grant "Trump Skill #2" ;)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:09 am

gcomeau
Admiral

DrakBibliophile wrote:Note: I'd like to point out that one of Trump's daughters married an Orthodox Jew.

I'd like to note that she married money, the single overriding factor in Trump's consideration of anything or anyone that pardons all other sins.

That, and celebrity.

Return to Politics