Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Epstein Death

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Epstein Death
Post by Joat42   » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:55 am

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You actually make an excellent point about tampering with the video evidence. That video is going to be probed along with the guards. Keep in mind that given modern digital video editing techniques, doing a deep fake of a static view of an empty corridor will be extremely easy.

If you actually knew something about video forensics you would be aware that it's not hard to spot manipulated videos and especially if someone used deep fake since it leaves extremely big turds of artifacts in the resulting image/video stream.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by isaac_newton   » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:06 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Joat42 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:You actually make an excellent point about tampering with the video evidence. That video is going to be probed along with the guards. Keep in mind that given modern digital video editing techniques, doing a deep fake of a static view of an empty corridor will be extremely easy.

If you actually knew something about video forensics you would be aware that it's not hard to spot manipulated videos and especially if someone used deep fake since it leaves extremely big turds of artifacts in the resulting image/video stream.

ah-ha didn't you realise that Prince Andrew's personal MI6 agents were using 'extra deeper fakes' - the next gen products right out of GCHQ?

Of course it helps that they were wearing the very latest in full body tin-foil invisibility cloaks...

:lol: :lol:
Post by Joat42   » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:40 am

Joat42
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:

isaac_newton wrote:ah-ha didn't you realise that Prince Andrew's personal MI6 agents were using 'extra deeper fakes' - the next gen products right out of GCHQ?

Of course it helps that they were wearing the very latest in full body tin-foil invisibility cloaks...

Joking aside, faking video of an empty corridor is actually very very hard. You may think that you can for example re-use old footage or just copy a few frames over and over but that doesn't cut it.

On the face of it the video may look like an original which will make most people say it wasn't tampered with, until you run it through a forensic tool (see this tool for example).

But there are other methods where you extract a graph of the light-level over time which can then be compared to another graph taken from a video made by a camera nearby. If the graphs doesn't fit each other one of the videos have been tampered with.

Some may ask how the above could work, but it's very simple. The load on the local grid introduces variations in a light-source's output which the cameras will pick up.

And now someone will say that "why not fake the ambient light level in the video then!" and my answer is that it will introduce detectable artifacts since it also has to match up with the ambient noise introduced from the electrical grid AND the specific camera too. And noise is very very hard to fake because of its entropy.

---

Post by The E   » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:19 pm

The E
Admiral

isaac_newton wrote:Of course it helps that they were wearing the very latest in full body tin-foil invisibility cloaks...

You jest, but as the well-known documentary series about the exploits about one Commander James Bond shows, this is entirely within the capabilities of the british intelligence services.

However, the waters are considerably muddied when taking into account the facts uncovered over the course of the documentary series' "John Wick" and "Mission Impossible"; since these are undoubtedly factual, a good case can be made that either the High Table or an IMF operation is responsible here.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:

I mention the possibility of tampering with the video or fabricating new video without discounting the fact that there are forensic tools (beyond my areas of expertise) that can detect them. Those forensic tools are going to be employed only because the guards got caught lying about checking on the prisoner. Since one of the guards is trying to negotiate a plea bargain, there might be some really interesting revelations. Then again, this might turn out to be a simple suicide.

BTW, there is a way for Epstein to have suicided that could have produced the broken bones in his neck.

Meanwhile in London, Randy Andy the child rapist has been expelled from his offices in Buckingham Palace.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:16 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Meanwhile in London, Randy Andy the child rapist has been expelled from his offices in Buckingham Palace.

And once again, Tfly proves that he only reads the headlines.
Andy may have been randy, but all evidence strongly suggests that a pedophile he was not. He just happened to be friends with one, seeing Epstein's wealth and contacts as useable assets. Sadly, Epstein saw Any's family links as a useable asset as well...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:30 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Michael Everett wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Meanwhile in London, Randy Andy the child rapist has been expelled from his offices in Buckingham Palace.

Andy may have been randy, but all evidence strongly suggests that a pedophile he was not. He just happened to be friends with one, seeing Epstein's wealth and contacts as useable assets. Sadly, Epstein saw Any's family links as a useable asset as well...

WTF!

Have you actually read the many articles? There is very substantial evidence that Randy Andy was Epstein's guest at the pedophile parties. That photo of him hugging the underage girl illustrates the situation. BTW, I don't believe the "I don't sweat, " excuse. It ranks right up there with: "it really wasn't drug abuse because Bill didn't inhale, " and "it really wasn't adultery because Monica (and Amanda Marshall) didn't swallow."

One thing that I did misunderstand is that Randy Andy is Prince Charles' brother, not one of his son's with Diana. This explains why he needed to diddle little girls.

https://youtu.be/WJY2VnTcfK8
Post by Joat42   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Joat42
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:

TFLYTSNBN wrote:WTF!

Have you actually read the many articles? There is very substantial evidence that Randy Andy was Epstein's guest at the pedophile parties. That photo of him hugging the underage girl illustrates the situation. BTW, I don't believe the "I don't sweat, " excuse. It ranks right up there with: "it really wasn't drug abuse because Bill didn't inhale, " and "it really wasn't adultery because Monica (and Amanda Marshall) didn't swallow."

One thing that I did misunderstand is that Randy Andy is Prince Charles' brother, not one of his son's with Diana. This explains why he needed to diddle little girls.

https://youtu.be/WJY2VnTcfK8

To summarize your argument that Andy is a pedophile: He visited Epstein and has been seen with girls.

Why do you not say the same about Trump, because he also visited Epstein and has been seen with girls.

---

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:31 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Have you ever seen Trump's wives, including FLOTUS Melania?
Trump doesn't need to diddle little girls.
Joe Biden has been caught on video molesting little girls.
Post by Joat42   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:49 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Have you ever seen Trump's wives, including FLOTUS Melania?
Trump doesn't need to diddle little girls.
Joe Biden has been caught on video molesting little girls.

No, I guess Trump just grab them by the pussy... And he cheated on his wives so he had some need... Real stand up guy, I guess his partying with Epstein was totally innocuous and above board...

It's not like there's a pattern here... hmm....

And if Biden molested someone, why isn't he in jail? Perhaps if you actually had bothered to read what the women in question actually said you wouldn't use the word molested.

You know what, how about you use the word molested for the action of "just grab them by the pussy", because it's a perfect fit.

---

Return to Politics