Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

Epstein Death

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Epstein Death
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:04 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The prison guards are in deep shit.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/19/us/jeffr ... index.html

Of course we should not ignore the connection to Randy Andy, aka Prince Andrew:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/19/worl ... rview.html
Post by The E   » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:17 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The prison guards are in deep shit.

Welcome to another round of deductive reasoning with TFLY!

If you can take the following facts:
- Epstein apparently tried to commit suicide on July 23rd and was moved to suicide watch
- A week later, apparently being deemed non-suicidal, he is moved back to the housing unit where he was later found dead
- Prison guards are negligent in their duty and are not doing their assigned rounds on the night Epstein commits suicide

and arrive at "The most likely explanation is that Epstein was killed by people working to protect Prince Andrew", you too might be as easy to influence and as open to silly suggestions as TFLY is!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:39 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:The prison guards are in deep shit.

Welcome to another round of deductive reasoning with TFLY!

If you can take the following facts:
- Epstein apparently tried to commit suicide on July 23rd and was moved to suicide watch
- A week later, apparently being deemed non-suicidal, he is moved back to the housing unit where he was later found dead
- Prison guards are negligent in their duty and are not doing their assigned rounds on the night Epstein commits suicide

and arrive at "The most likely explanation is that Epstein was killed by people working to protect Prince Andrew", you too might be as easy to influence and as open to silly suggestions as TFLY is!

One of the most renown Medical Examiners in the US would disagree with the assertion that it was suicide. The broken bones in the neck are consistent with strangulation, or may be a medium drop hanging, not a no drop hanging/strangulation.
Post by The E   » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:41 pm

The E
Admiral

"Saying what you want to hear" does not equate to "is actually right".

As other MEs have pointed out, bone fractures as found in Epstein's body, while not commonly a feature in suicide by hanging, are also not unknown to occur.

Don't get me wrong, I get it; Epstein being killed by some shadowy cabal to keep him from incriminating people is a compelling story.
But, in the absence of actual evidence, that's all it is, and since the only actual witnesses (the guards now being called to account for neglecting their duties) don't seem all that interested in outing themselves as being paid off to do the deed themselves or let an unknown third party do it, a story is what it will remain.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:21 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:"Saying what you want to hear" does not equate to "is actually right".

As other MEs have pointed out, bone fractures as found in Epstein's body, while not commonly a feature in suicide by hanging, are also not unknown to occur.

Don't get me wrong, I get it; Epstein being killed by some shadowy cabal to keep him from incriminating people is a compelling story.
But, in the absence of actual evidence, that's all it is, and since the only actual witnesses (the guards now being called to account for neglecting their duties) don't seem all that interested in outing themselves as being paid off to do the deed themselves or let an unknown third party do it, a story is what it will remain.

Those fractures are consistent only with long drop hanging. Given the situation, only a no drop self strangulation is plausible. Einstein simply would not have exerted enough static force on the ligature to break those bones.

The guards have been indicted. They are going to get probed. Even if the financial probing doesn't discover pay offs, one or both will enter into a plea bargain.

Right now I am leaning towards Hillary Clinton and Queen Elizebeth sneaking into Epsteins's cell to strangle him.
Post by The E   » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:48 am

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The guards have been indicted. They are going to get probed. Even if the financial probing doesn't discover pay offs, one or both will enter into a plea bargain.

They're not going to get probed in any way that would support the conspiracy theory you're advancing though.

[url=https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1218466/download]The official indictment[/quote] against the two cites as supporting evidence the prison's video surveillance system, which shows noone entering or leaving Epstein's cell during the night.

Given that those recordings are now part of the official record, unless evidence comes to light that shows them being tampered with, the assumption that someone entered Epstein's cell, strangled him, then strung him up is dead in the water; the only thing that's then left for any conspirator to have done would be to pay these guards to look away while Epstein commits suicide -- in which case, where's the proof that these guys were paid off to do that?

Right now, the guards are charged with conspiracy to be lazy and negligent in their duties and falsifying official documents to hide their laziness and negligence. They have already confessed to these charges; I don't know what sort of punishment awaits them (aside from them losing their jobs, one would assume), but unless some new evidence emerges during the trial that would turn this from simple negligence and dereliction of duty into something more serious, that's what it's going to end up as.

Of course, personally, I would consider being the target of silly conspiracy theorists some punishment as well; these guys are going to be subject of a lot of TFLY-level people trying to "investigate" them for years.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:17 am

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:The guards have been indicted. They are going to get probed. Even if the financial probing doesn't discover pay offs, one or both will enter into a plea bargain.

They're not going to get probed in any way that would support the conspiracy theory you're advancing though.

[url=https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1218466/download]The official indictment
against the two cites as supporting evidence the prison's video surveillance system, which shows noone entering or leaving Epstein's cell during the night.

Given that those recordings are now part of the official record, unless evidence comes to light that shows them being tampered with, the assumption that someone entered Epstein's cell, strangled him, then strung him up is dead in the water; the only thing that's then left for any conspirator to have done would be to pay these guards to look away while Epstein commits suicide -- in which case, where's the proof that these guys were paid off to do that?

Right now, the guards are charged with conspiracy to be lazy and negligent in their duties and falsifying official documents to hide their laziness and negligence. They have already confessed to these charges; I don't know what sort of punishment awaits them (aside from them losing their jobs, one would assume), but unless some new evidence emerges during the trial that would turn this from simple negligence and dereliction of duty into something more serious, that's what it's going to end up as.

Of course, personally, I would consider being the target of silly conspiracy theorists some punishment as well; these guys are going to be subject of a lot of TFLY-level people trying to "investigate" them for years.[/quote]

You actually make an excellent point about tampering with the video evidence. That video is going to be probed along with the guards. Keep in mind that given modern digital video editing techniques, doing a deep fake of a static view of an empty corridor will be extremely easy.

I was going to offer a video of a scene in the movie 100 RIFLES which would illustrate an assisted hanging that would result in fractures in the neck such as Epstein's. Alas, no one has uploaded that scene. Fortunately; someone has uploaded the shower scene, so I will post that link.

https://youtu.be/OxEjXQLqxfU

If anyone is curious, the opening scene of the movie is the hanging.

After more Googling, I found another video that does illustrate what would be necessary to inflict Epstein's neck injuries.

https://youtu.be/zWKcAASmYQI

If Epstein was murdered, this is not how it was done. Einstein was to tall to actually hang himself from any fixture in the room and be fully suspended. The only possible mode of "hanging" would require him to kneel with a ligature around his neck to strangle himself. It is unlikely that he could exert enough force to inflict the fractures.

Enough about hanging. I will watch the shower scene again.
Post by The E   » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:30 pm

The E
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:You actually make an excellent point about tampering with the video evidence. That video is going to be probed along with the guards. Keep in mind that given modern digital video editing techniques, doing a deep fake of a static view of an empty corridor will be extremely easy.

Ah, yes, the response of the born conspiracy theorist. Now the conspiracy not only includes the two guards, no, now every person in the chain of custody for the surveillance system is involved too! There is no evidence that would prove to you that you're chasing a story made up by really stupid people; any potential evidence against it just proves to you that the conspiracy is wider than you thought.

Meanwhile, you're so busy trying to find ways of not admitting that you're either trolling or have been trolled that you're forgetting to provide positive evidence of your own.

I was going to offer a video of a scene in the movie 100 RIFLES which would illustrate an assisted hanging that would result in fractures in the neck such as Epstein's. Alas, no one has uploaded that scene. Fortunately; someone has uploaded the shower scene, so I will post that link.

Does your extensive training as an ME tell you that.

I wonder which part of that clip you enjoy more: The implied nudity, or the murdering of latino fellows?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:19 pm

TFLYTSNBN

The E wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:You actually make an excellent point about tampering with the video evidence. That video is going to be probed along with the guards. Keep in mind that given modern digital video editing techniques, doing a deep fake of a static view of an empty corridor will be extremely easy.

Ah, yes, the response of the born conspiracy theorist. Now the conspiracy not only includes the two guards, no, now every person in the chain of custody for the surveillance system is involved too! There is no evidence that would prove to you that you're chasing a story made up by really stupid people; any potential evidence against it just proves to you that the conspiracy is wider than you thought.

Meanwhile, you're so busy trying to find ways of not admitting that you're either trolling or have been trolled that you're forgetting to provide positive evidence of your own.

Does your extensive training as an ME tell you that.

I wonder which part of that clip you enjoy more: The implied nudity, or the murdering of latino fellows?

Interesting accusation of racism. The Latino fellows are being "murdered" by American Indians who are revolting against exploitation by the French backed occupation regime that uses the Latino fellows for cannon fodder. The Indians are being assisted by an African American Sheriff who gets to have sex with Raquel Welch's character.
Post by The E   » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:48 am

The E
Admiral

The E wrote:Meanwhile, you're so busy trying to find ways of not admitting that you're either trolling or have been trolled that you're forgetting to provide positive evidence of your own.

Return to Politics