Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Trump is a pathological liar

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Trump is a pathological liar
Post by chuckpeterson   » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:17 pm

chuckpeterson
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Trump is a pathological liar
(in my view)
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes forpathological lying, it's not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way. ... Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder.27 Aug 2018

Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.

Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.

Though pathological lying has been recognized for more than a century, there’s not yet a clear universal definition of the condition.

Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have

no medical reason for the behavior.
https://www.healthline.com/health/pathological-liar

This is a mental illness
,.,,.There is one person who we do not want to have a mental illness.

,.,.,That is the one who controls our army

.,;.,That is the one who controls our navy

,.;.,That is the one who controls our air force

,.'.;That is the one who has the executive order that can bring death

,.;,Is Trump the one-?

';.,I say No!!!!!!.........

;,'What say you-?

(:-
:roll:
Top
Re: Trump is a pathological liar
Post by Dilandu   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:05 am

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1961
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

Well, he seems to be much more careful in using military force than two previous presidents... So, maybe not much a problem)
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Trump is a pathological liar
Post by Imaginos1892   » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

chuckpeterson wrote:Trump is a pathological liar

Well, duh…

He's a politician! It's a job qualification! Reminds me of 0bama, and Holder, and both Clintons…
———————————
Why do so many idiots believe that the way to solve our problems is to keep voting for the same shitheads that caused them?
Top
Re: Trump is a pathological liar
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:15 am

TFLYTSNBN
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1486
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

Imaginos1892 wrote:
chuckpeterson wrote:Trump is a pathological liar

Well, duh…

He's a politician! It's a job qualification! Reminds me of 0bama, and Holder, and both Clintons…
———————————
Why do so many idiots believe that the way to solve our problems is to keep voting for the same shitheads that caused them?



It really wasn't drug abuse because Bill didn't inhale.

It really wasn't adultery because Monica, like Amanda Marshall, didn't swallow.
Top
Re: Trump is a pathological liar
Post by Donnachaidh   » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:26 am

Donnachaidh
Commodore

Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

YAY! What-about-ism!

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Imaginos1892 wrote:Well, duh…

He's a politician! It's a job qualification! Reminds me of 0bama, and Holder, and both Clintons…
———————————
Why do so many idiots believe that the way to solve our problems is to keep voting for the same shitheads that caused them?



It really wasn't drug abuse because Bill didn't inhale.

It really wasn't adultery because Monica, like Amanda Marshall, didn't swallow.
_____________________________________________________
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Top
Re: Trump is a pathological liar
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:00 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Imaginos1892 wrote:
chuckpeterson wrote:Trump is a pathological liar

Well, duh…

He's a politician! It's a job qualification! Reminds me of 0bama, and Holder, and both Clintons…


Oh FFS, no. No it is not remotely similar.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Obama:
  • True : 123 (20%)
  • Mostly True : 165 (27%)
  • Half True : 161 (26%)
  • Mostly False : 71 (12%)
  • False : 71 (12%)
  • Pants On Fire : 9 (1%)

Trump:
  • True : 32 (5%)
  • Mostly True : 74 (11%)
  • Half True : 97 (14%)
  • Mostly False : 146 (21%)
  • False : 242 (35%)
  • Pants On Fire : 103 (15%)

For one telling the truth is the norm, for one lying is the norm. LOOK at those "Pants on fire lies" numbers for fucks sake.

And those are just major consequential evaluated statements that made the list. It does not take into account the breathtaking frequency and scope of Trump's lying. He lies about everything, big and small. He lies with insistent repetitiveness even when his lies are pointed out. Fact checkers at the Washington Post had to INVENT A NEW SCORING SYSTEM to account for the fact that when Trump is just flat out caught in a bald face no questions about it objective lie he JUST KEEPS ENDLESSLY REPEATING THE LIE.

Obama said "you can keep your doctor" (A basically true fucking statement) and US Conservative lost their collective minds about what a giant massive liar he was for his entire presidency.

An actual pathological liar is now in the White House and suddenly it's "politicians lie! It's normal!" because there is an "(R)" beside his name instead of a "(D)".
Top
Re: Trump is a pathological liar
Post by smr   » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:34 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1419
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

chuckpeterson wrote:
Trump is a pathological liar


Well, duh…

He's a politician! It's a job qualification! Reminds me of 0bama, and Holder, and both Clintons…
———————————
Why do so many idiots believe that the way to solve our problems is to keep voting for the same shitheads that caused them?


Not to mention both Bush Presidents could be said to speak with forked tongue. HRC has never ever lied or broken the law. I mean she deleted all those emails and destroyed all those cell phones. For heaven sake she obstructed Justice. :x :P
Top

Return to Politics