Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Boycotting Movies

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Boycotting Movies
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:36 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Dilandu wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Excuse the Hell out of me but you LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) people are NOT normal. You are a very small percentage of the population. You should NOT be allowed to impose your deviant sexuality on the majority just so that you will not feel oppressed any more than the majority should be allowed to persecute you for being different.

Nah, no need to excuse you. You are just a typical Nazi with a substandard brain (if this sorry collection of neurons could even be called a brain, of course), nothing more.

P.S. The probability of your story being made up in nearly 99,9%, due to it being absolutely cliched. Sorry, but I read it at least twice before. Not gonna take it even if you pay me for that.

May be the story seems cliche and you have read it twice before because such scenarios are becoming so common? It is real.

In other developments, take a look at what happened to a Judge that eeclined to officiate at gay marriages.

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-nort ... t_300.html

BTW, the felon with a gun thing involves a decorated former Navy SEAL who had been convicted of drunk driving, not robbing a bank.

Return to Politics