Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Swedes; emaculating themselves.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Swedes; emaculating themselves.
Post by Daryl   » Thu May 30, 2019 6:07 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

The fine line between free speech and preserving the safety of the people is difficult to define.
In Australia we had a national referendum to change our Constitution in 1951 to ban the Communist party. It was defeated, as despite people despising them it was deemed to be wrong to damage our free speech freedoms, just to ban some fruitcakes.
Yet in recent years we have passed laws banning a number of outlaw motorcycle gangs. It is illegal to wear their colours publicly, meet in groups of over three, have club houses and more. This tended to be accepted because of their drug running and attempting to intimidate the public and police.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:31 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:This is the problem with Europe's liberal totalitarian mind set.
From Wikipedia it appears that these groups are moderately violent violent terrorists (but Wikipedia is not always crdible and the mainstream journalists that Wikipedia relies upon are even less credible.)

Rather than ban the symbols or even ban the groups, why not just prosecute acts of violence?

Answer: because the real goal of the political elites is to silence any dissenting voices that object to mass Islamic immigration. Exploiting the pretext to ban the icons of Norse cultural heritage that these groups have utilized is an added bonus.

What are you rambling about? They are prosecuted if they perpetrate a crime - are you so deluded that you think that they have a free run committing crimes with no consequences?!?

Somehow I get the impression you get most of your "news" and "information" from right-wing sites that publishes stuff for a gullible readership who can't think for themselves.

The actual crimes committed by these groups are inconsequential compared to the systematic rapes committed by the Islamic immigrants that you cherish. They are reafting with extremely restrained violence against the ruling elites' abdication of responsibility.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:35 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:Many people seem to drag free speech into the discussion about undesirable groups, but they miss the important thing: You may say whatever you want but words have meaning and saying them can have consequences.

Your point is?

Banning conservative citizen groups that say things that liberals do not like is enlightened but banning Islamic immigrants who fly airliners full of passengers into buildings is reactionary?
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:46 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I am still waiting for the Government to ban The Knights of Pythius.

The Gaston Castle has gone beyond perjury, larceny and malevalence funded by the Yamhill County Marijunna Mafia to abducting and murdering their misstresses and illegitimate children. Money from the Wapato Showdown car show will no doubt be diverted to the Michaele Wolf defense fund.
Post by Joat42   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:26 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:The actual crimes committed by these groups are inconsequential compared to the systematic rapes committed by the Islamic immigrants that you cherish. They are reafting with extremely restrained violence against the ruling elites' abdication of responsibility.

Perhaps you have some facts to back your assertion up? You know, like real facts and statistics and not some conspiracy theory from some right-wing nut-jobs.

Or maybe I'll go with your argumentative technique and assert that you just cherish racist groups that hate immigrants?

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Joat42   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:36 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
Joat42 wrote:Many people seem to drag free speech into the discussion about undesirable groups, but they miss the important thing: You may say whatever you want but words have meaning and saying them can have consequences.

Your point is?

Banning conservative citizen groups that say things that liberals do not like is enlightened but banning Islamic immigrants who fly airliners full of passengers into buildings is reactionary?

Perhaps you can tell us which conservative citizen groups have been banned? Or perhaps you meant fascist citizen groups?

And if we are going to lump Islamic immigrants together with the nut-jobs who perpetrated 9/11, all I can say then is that you probably are a right-wing terrorist that needs to be put in jail according to your own logic.

---

Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:30 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Joat42 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:The actual crimes committed by these groups are inconsequential compared to the systematic rapes committed by the Islamic immigrants that you cherish. They are reafting with extremely restrained violence against the ruling elites' abdication of responsibility.

Perhaps you have some facts to back your assertion up? You know, like real facts and statistics and not some conspiracy theory from some right-wing nut-jobs.

Or maybe I'll go with your argumentative technique and assert that you just cherish racist groups that hate immigrants?

I actually went to left wing sites and Wikipedia for a liberal bias that I then stipulate as accurate. Most of your Right Wing Terrorists are innocuous compared to the Islamic terrorists. The only exception is that Brevic guy.

Should the US take note of the 60% of all gun homicides that are committed by blacks as cause to ban all black politicians!
Post by Joat42   » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 am

Joat42
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:

TFLYTSNBN wrote:I actually went to left wing sites and Wikipedia for a liberal bias that I then stipulate as accurate. Most of your Right Wing Terrorists are innocuous compared to the Islamic terrorists. The only exception is that Brevic guy.

Should the US take note of the 60% of all gun homicides that are committed by blacks as cause to ban all black politicians!

Why yes, according to your reasoning about immigrants the US should take note of all gun homicides and do a racial, religious and political profiling and throw every demographic group in jail the profiling shows are perpetrating the killings.

Also, still no citations I see..

---

Return to Politics