Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by smr   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:51 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

That report came from Little Rock and made the news in Houston, Texas. That's why I know that occurred. Until this week, I made no mention of that flight because I could not point to anything officially on why that occurred. One case points to massive fraud investigation based in Arkansas. The other points Clinton Foundation. For all I know they both could be connected. The only other case that it could be is Benghazi because Judicial Watch had the Email Case reopened last week!

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Ex-pilot...can not fly anymore due to diabetes. As usual, you are wrong what a surprise. Hey I know go to China and live under Communism and tell us how that works out. What a fraud you are.

Not a communist genius.

(Also not someone so damn ridiculously gullible that I would buy someone making excuses for being *constantly proven wrong* by saying they are posting "deliberate misinformation" for literally no rational reason whatsoever. I mean really, what the hell reason would they have to post "deliberate misinformation"?

They're not being clever, they're being constantly clueless freaking idiots working up other constantly clueless freaking idiots with random bullshit)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:36 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:That report came from Little Rock and made the news in Houston, Texas. That's why I know that occurred. Until this week, I made no mention of that flight because I could not point to anything officially on why that occurred.

You still can't.

One case points to massive fraud investigation based in Arkansas. The other points Clinton Foundation. For all I know they both could be connected. The only other case that it could be is Benghazi because Judicial Watch had the Email Case reopened last week!

Yes, because the federal government never flies planes anywhere unless it's to investigate Hillary Clinton...
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:00 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

If anyone wanted a clearer sign that people are seeing the writing on the wall... the latest to say "thanks but no thanks" to the White House Chief of Staff position is Chris Christie.

The guy left office with a 15% approval rating, got offered what is supposed to be one of the most prestigious positions in politics, and clearly thought "yeah... this will not be good for my career/reputation" and passed.

Can't wait to see what mentally deficient sucker they finally badger into taking the job.
Post by Annachie   » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Interestingly, and really of no actual bearing, that 757 appears to have been given to the DOJ as payment for a fine handed to L3 technologies (then L3 communications) for knowingly sending faulty equipment to troops in Afghanastan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:45 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I sure hope Ivanka won't be found guilty of any misdeeds during Mueller's investigation.

On another note, Mexico's strategy is to warn Trump it has leverage. LOL

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:01 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Trump defenders: All they have Flynn on is being entrapped into so called "lying" by the FBI, he didn't do anything wrong!!!! This is all a big nothing!

Judge at sentencing today after reviewing everything Flynn did (paraphrased): "Why is the government not charging him with Treason?"

Gov prosecutors (we'd rather not weigh in on that)

Judge to Flynn defense team: "Would you guys like more time to have your client do more snitching for me to take into account and let Mueller charge more of the people he's flipped on before I hand this sentence down?"

Flynn defense" Ummm, yes please you honor".
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:28 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

In other news, the Trump Foundation joins Trump University in the list of Trump orgs shut down for illegal activity.

And the judge is making them shut down under judicial supervision to make sure they don't steal more money on the way out the door.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:18 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

This may actually be my favorite aspect of what happened yesterday. How it exposed Judge Jeanine Pirro and her ilk in right wing media bubble land as complete fools.

Here's what she had to say on Saturday on Fox News:

Tuesday the parties will appear again before Judge Emmett Sullivan, a judge unafraid of the swamp. a judge with a track record of calling out prosecutorial misconduct. A judge who does not permit injustice or abuse of power. The judge can throw out this guilty plea if he concludes the fbi intentionally interfered with their target, Michael Flynn's constitutional right to counsel.

Oh this great man, this sterling Judge, this jurist of unimpeachable ethics is going to expose to the world that we have been right all along about this rigged witch hunt! You wait and see!

Then yesterday rolls around and her idol on the bench who has read all those redacted details of Flynn's crimes in the sentencing memorandum the rest of us can't see yet is furious.... at Flynn. Say's he's disgusted by him. Suggests he sold out his country. Questions why the government prosecutors aren't going HARDER on him. Basically flat out tells Flynn if he goes ahead with sentencing today the odds he's going to get the no jail time the government is recommending for him are very very bad and he had better think about whether there is absolutely anything else he can do in cooperation with the investigation to mitigate his crimes more than he already has and scares his defense team into asking for a delay in sentencing.

And leaves Pirro and the rest of her ilk over in Fox News land who have been trying to convince their sheep that the people who were actually going to be in trouble here were somehow the FBI and not the guy on trial and all the people he's been flipping on looking like the idiots they are.

I'm still chuckling over it. Just such a satisfying day.
Post by smr   » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

NDA's...hmmm...what allows a person to testify to break a NGA. Hmmm...a cooperating witness in an investigation(s) can disclose secrets that would be barred from disclosure to the public. Judge Sullivan appeared ready to throw out the perjury charges. So why did Flynn stop this by his statement that he knowing lied. Apparently Judge Sullivan was not convinced and rescheduled the hearing for March 13th. This proceeding has me truly baffled because of the lack of information that would allow me to draw some conclusions. Could it be Trump, Republicans, Democrats, and/or Mueller? We can rule out Trump because he could have sank that battleship a long time ago. So that leaves the Republicans, the Democrats, and Mueller. As to what and why Flynn changed his story is a mystery. I am missing some information that is hidden and concealed that is ground breaking and/or game changing.
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:04 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:NDA's...hmmm...what allows a person to testify to break a NGA. Hmmm...a cooperating witness in an investigation(s) can disclose secrets that would be barred from disclosure to the public. Judge Sullivan appeared ready to throw out the perjury charges.

Ummm, no. No he was not.

Not even remotely.

Seriously, just try getting your news from an actual news organization sometime.

So why did Flynn stop this by his statement that he knowing lied. Apparently Judge Sullivan was not convinced and rescheduled the hearing for March 13th.

Good grief, you need to actually read what happened in that courtroom.

Flynn didn't stop anything except the Judge getting even more pissed off at him because of his public statements that seemed to be going back on his acceptance of responsibility for his actions. If you want to get a plea deal where all the long years of jail time you were potentially facing magically go away you are not just trading cooperation, you are taking responsibility for your illegal acts and convincing the judge you know what you did wrong and are not going to run out and do it again.

If you start making public statements that this is all nooooooo faaaaaaair waaaaaaaa and the judge sees them, which this one did, that kind of undermines the entire argument you are making to that judge to let you off the hook.

And that judge was already clearly not inclined to let Flynn off the hook after he read all that redacted info about what he had done.

So when the judge confronted him about it in his courtroom he and his lawyers were damn sure to be very clear that yes he did know he was guilty and yes he was accepting responsibility and no he was not trying to argue the FBI entrapped him and no he did not want to back out of his plea agreement. In fact the Judge was so clearly pissed off at the things his defense had been saying suggesting that the FBI somehow tricked him into perjury that Flynn's lawyers had to throw themselves on the grenade and plead with the judge to please not hold Flynn responsible because that was their defense strategy not his.

Because if he did want to back out on his plea the Judge made it very clear he was going to be spending a very long time in prison.

This proceeding has me truly baffled because of the lack of information that would allow me to draw some conclusions.

I repeat. Get your information from real news. Just give it a try.

Return to Politics