Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests

Stuff you just can't make up

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: Stuff you just can't make up
Post by Annachie   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

I have a spell checker on my phone. Predictive test too.

Don't use either.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by dscott8   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:37 am

dscott8
Commodore

gcomeau wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072095127894667265

"Smocking gun".

TWICE. In the same tweet. In which, let's just be clear, the president of the United States is ranting unhinged on twitter in the middle of the night about the investigation that has already implicated him in two felonies.

That's the guy in charge of the whole country folks. This is the reality we live in now.

The minions who write Trump's tweet deliberately include these silly typos, it's a cheap way of getting the tweet to trend. They believe that any publicity is good publicity. "Smocking gun" is just today's "Covfefe".
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:13 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

dscott8 wrote:
gcomeau wrote:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072095127894667265

"Smocking gun".

TWICE. In the same tweet. In which, let's just be clear, the president of the United States is ranting unhinged on twitter in the middle of the night about the investigation that has already implicated him in two felonies.

That's the guy in charge of the whole country folks. This is the reality we live in now.

The minions who write Trump's tweet deliberately include these silly typos, it's a cheap way of getting the tweet to trend. They believe that any publicity is good publicity. "Smocking gun" is just today's "Covfefe".

I'm not sure it's an improvement to assume that the chosen messaging strategy of the White House is "look how illiterate and unhinged the guy in charge of the country is, everyone talk about it".
Post by smr   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:09 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Could it be that HRC is going to be prosecuted for her many crimes. Even the MSMedia has begun to talk about indictments. So that's why they (the Demoncrats and their allies in the media) were/are presenting the argument about going after Ivanka Trump about emails. Now that story makes sense. Go after HRC and they will go after Trump's daughter (Ivanka). Political messages being sent by sides. Naw that will not happen because the Teflon Dragon Queen (HRC)is the political elite or political royalty. Besides she has too much dirt on both sides of the aisle and many Republicans and Demoncrats will go down if she is prosecuted. She will bring the whole house down with her.

I wonder if they are going to use Military Tribunals?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/civilians-ser ... y?id=92098

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post by gcomeau   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Could it be that HRC is going to be prosecuted for her many crimes. Even the MSMedia has begun to talk about indictments. So that's why they (the Demoncrats and their allies in the media) were/are presenting the argument about going after Ivanka Trump about emails. Now that story makes sense. Go after HRC and they will go after Trump's daughter (Ivanka). Political messages being sent by sides. Naw that will not happen because the Teflon Dragon Queen (HRC)is the political elite or political royalty. Besides she has too much dirt on both sides of the aisle and many Republicans and Demoncrats will go down if she is prosecuted. She will bring the whole house down with her.

I wonder if they are going to use Military Tribunals?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/civilians-ser ... y?id=92098

I can no longer decide if you're serious or trolling...
Post by Imaginos1892   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

I don't get why they're making all that noise about Ivanka Trump's E-mails.

1. Ivanka Trump is not a sworn US government official

2. She is not in charge of a major US government department

3. None of her E-mails are classified, official US government documents

They're raising a stink about the president's wife's private E-mails, and trying to equate that to Queen Hillary's blatant malfeasance in office as Secretary Of State. (Unfortunately, mere incompetence is not an indictable offense)

Are they going to accuse Ivanka of selling favors in exchange for her husband's 'speaking fees', too?
———————————
Count Vordarian: "You're a Betan! You can't do—"
Post by Annachie   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

You forgot 4, was specifically illegal when Ivanka, and half a dozen others, did it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Annachie   » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

5. Qualitatively worse because it was a publically owned server.
6. Worse because her father, and others, had spent a year or more screaming about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by Eyal   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:00 am

Eyal
Captain (Junior Grade)

Imaginos1892 wrote:I don't get why they're making all that noise about Ivanka Trump's E-mails.

1. Ivanka Trump is not a sworn US government official

2. She is not in charge of a major US government department

3. None of her E-mails are classified, official US government documents

They're raising a stink about the president's wife's private E-mails, and trying to equate that to Queen Hillary's blatant malfeasance in office as Secretary Of State. (Unfortunately, mere incompetence is not an indictable offense)

Are they going to accuse Ivanka of selling favors in exchange for her husband's 'speaking fees', too?
———————————
Count Vordarian: "You're a Betan! You can't do—"

I easn't awarae Ivanka was the President's wife...
Post by Imaginos1892   » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:06 am

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

Eyal wrote:I easn't awarae Ivanka was the President's wife...

Oh, which one was Ivanka again? I keep getting all those Trumps mixed up.

And how many wives has he gone through?

Return to Politics