Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

If anyone needed confirmation Trump knows how bad this report from Mueller is going to be for him...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3848855553

He's in full panic mode now.
Post by gcomeau   » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:03 am

gcomeau
Admiral

So now that Trump's own Justice Department has flat out declared he committed at least two felonies during the campaign in official court filings let's hear how the GOP is going to justify continuing to do absolutely squat and not impeach him.

My bet? They try to pretend none of this is happening while they sit with their hands over their ears saying "la la la la we can't hear you what felonies???" and hope everyone somehow magically forgets they are propping up a felon in the White House.

A felon who committed those crimes to influence the election and get in the White House in the first place, *further* undermining the legitimacy of his entire presidency.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

You forget the one fact which all true Trump-supporters know, a fact that they believe in to the exclusion of all else and a fact which excuses everything he may have done and every rule he may have broken.

He isn't Hillary Clinton.

So long as that remains the case, Trump's supporters will continue in blissful and willful ignorance as to his less savory aspects.

At least unless a spy pulls out documentation from the Kremlin which proves (over Putin's signature) that Trump is seen as a very useful asset by Russia (in much the same way that Michael Foot, formerly leader of the Labour Party, was)...
Last edited by Michael Everett on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by The E   » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 am

The E
Admiral

So when us liberals call Trump supporters a bunch of morons for blindly believing (or, at the very least, pretending to blindly believe) everything Trump says despite solid evidence that he's lying his ass off, we're insulting. Got it.

What then, dear smr, does it say about you and people like you that that exact blind following is what the White House wants from you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ccd07c3c62
Post by Daryl   » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I enjoyed reading about his new pick for UN Ambassador's speech to a group of Germans on linked heritage. "We have a joint heritage dating back from D Day when we landed to save you guys".
Ex Fox news blonde newsreader with no appropriate qualifications or diplomatic experience.
Post by smr   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:56 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl wrote:I enjoyed reading about his new pick for UN Ambassador's speech to a group of Germans on linked heritage. "We have a joint heritage dating back from D Day when we landed to save you guys".
Ex Fox news blonde newsreader with no appropriate qualifications or diplomatic experience.

Caroline Kennedy was a US ambassador...need I say more!
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:08 pm

TFLYTSNBN

Daryl wrote:I enjoyed reading about his new pick for UN Ambassador's speech to a group of Germans on linked heritage. "We have a joint heritage dating back from D Day when we landed to save you guys".

God knows that the professional diplomats with decades of education on foreign relations and experience never screw up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Glaspie

Nikkie Hailey had no previous foreign policyneducation or experience, yet she did rather well as UN Ambassador. Ditto for Shirley Temple.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:14 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:If anyone needed confirmation Trump knows how bad this report from Mueller is going to be for him...

I need proof that you immigrated to this planet legally before I will converse with you.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:33 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:
gcomeau wrote:If anyone needed confirmation Trump knows how bad this report from Mueller is going to be for him...

I need proof that you immigrated to this planet legally before I will converse with you.

It wasn't pathetic enough you used that line once, you had to recycle it because you couldn't come with an *original* juvenile bit of idiocy?

Sad.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:32 pm

TFLYTSNBN

gcomeau wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:

It wasn't pathetic enough you used that line once, you had to recycle it because you couldn't come with an *original* juvenile bit of idiocy?

Sad.

I still want to know what planet you are from because you are so eager to pontificate from obvious ignorance and bigotry.

Return to Politics