Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Illegal invader caravan.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Illegal invader caravan.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:24 pm

TFLYTSNBN

https://apnews.com/b709e05ec83c49e6876ff612141ae942

How much you bet that one straffing run from an A-10 Warthog would put an end to this illegal immigration BS.
Re: Illegal invader caravan.
Post by Joat42   » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Joat42
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:https://apnews.com/b709e05ec83c49e6876ff612141ae942

How much you bet that one straffing run from an A-10 Warthog would put an end to this illegal immigration BS.

How much do you bet that all involved in such an action would be tried for murder?

And if you think using the military for killing refugees is okay you need to be committed to a psych ward and never let out.

It seems you haven't got one ounce of humanity in you and I hope you reap what you sow.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by ywing14   » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:01 pm

ywing14
Captain (Junior Grade)

That's a screwed up comment to make regardless of how you feel about immigration.
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:58 pm

TFLYTSNBN

ywing14 wrote:That's a screwed up comment to make regardless of how you feel about immigration.

The comment was made mostly to pull the chain of foreigners who like to pontificate about US politics.

My comment certainly illustrates how inhumane the United States' response to a well organized illegal immigration invasion that is so obviously enabled by foreign governments and citizens is NOT. Think about that for a moment.

Mexico has extremely harsh laws against illegal immigration. If these people were not intending to invade the United States, the Mexican border police would not permit them to cross Mexico's Southern border,

My guess is that President Trump has told the President of Mexico that if he does not stop this invasion, the US will suspend remitances from the US to Mexico which will FUBAR Mexico's economy.
Post by Daryl   » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Tends to be the US approach to dealing with other sovereign countries. If you don't like what they are doing, send your military in to kill some. That'll make them love you.
Consider a turn about. Despite gun laws Mexico is awash with heavy duty guns, and has a high murder rate. What if they identified the wholesale US gun dealers responsible, and sent a few planes over to destroy their warehouses?

Post by smr   » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:46 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Daryl, in this case your idiot or at least have no conception of the problems. If you lived in Texas, you would have some idea of what the problems are. Heck, I would just invite you over for a BBQ and let you hear from my wife's family about the problems of Mexico, the Drug Cartels, and corruption in Mexico. This country could easily be a 1st class nation but the Mexican elites will never allow that to happen even though they have the resource base to be a 1st world economic power.
Post by Daryl   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:53 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

As always you miss the point of what I or others are saying.
I would agree with just about everything you wrote except that it has no relevance to my topic, which is "Should one sovereign country use military force within the borders of another sovereign country, unless it is directly threatened?"
smr wrote:Daryl, in this case your idiot or at least have no conception of the problems. If you lived in Texas, you would have some idea of what the problems are. Heck, I would just invite you over for a BBQ and let you hear from my wife's family about the problems of Mexico, the Drug Cartels, and corruption in Mexico. This country could easily be a 1st class nation but the Mexican elites will never allow that to happen even though they have the resource base to be a 1st world economic power.
Post by Dilandu   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 am

Dilandu
Admiral

I may agree that in SOME cases use a lethal force against unarmed civilians could be justified, but in most cases there are other, non-lethal means to do the same. Israel have good experience with dispercing the unarmed rioters by non-lethal means, for example.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:56 am

TFLYTSNBN

Daryl wrote:Tends to be the US approach to dealing with other sovereign countries. If you don't like what they are doing, send your military in to kill some. That'll make them love you.
Consider a turn about. Despite gun laws Mexico is awash with heavy duty guns, and has a high murder rate. What if they identified the wholesale US gun dealers responsible, and sent a few planes over to destroy their warehouses?

Mexico is awash with illegal guns, thanks to the drug cartels.

Thr preferred weaponry of the drug cartels are the full auto AK-47 and the M-16. These are NOT being imported from the US where they are with fewexceptions illegal. They are being imported from war zones around the world.

If guns are the problem, why is the US not at the top of this list?

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indica ... 5/rankings

Morever; if guns are the problem, why is it that African Americans who comprise only 1/8 of the US population commit over half of all homicides in the US and nearly 2/3s of all gun homicides even though they are less likely to own guns than white Americans?

BTW, these illegal immigrants from Latin America are fleeing countries with astonishingly high homicide rates. It has been estimated that illegal immigrants who are may be 1/12 of the US population commit about 1/4 of the homicides in the US.

Seperate out the homicides committed by African Americans and illegal immigrants and the homicide rate for Caucasian, Asian and legal Hispanic citizens is about 1.3 per 100,000 people. I know that Emgland and Wales boast an even lower homicide rate, but your legal definitions exclude violent deaths that have notbveen adjudicated to be murder rather than manslaughter or unsolved. The United Nations mortality statistics based on health rather than crime statistics are really interesting.

Given these documented realities about crime, why should the US welcome illegal invaders, who are predominantly young adult males, from some of the most murderous countries on Earth?

Oh, by the way, by some accounts the caravan is a standing room only column of people about a dozen people wide andfive miles long. I know that I shouldnt expect you to be able to do the math much less willing to do the math, but that works out to about 100,000 people.
Post by The E   » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 am

The E
Admiral

"Innocent until proven guilty" means exactly nothing to you, does it.

Return to Politics