Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Is it too soon to talk about book 4? Spoilers

Aliens? Invading aliens? What will Earth do? Well...we may have a few more resources than we first thought. Come join a friendly discussion about David Weber's newest Tor series - "Out of the Dark."
Is it too soon to talk about book 4? Spoilers
Post by Mycall4me   » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:35 am

Mycall4me
Commander

Okay, I know that book three only came out last month, and I also know that it was almost exactly three years between book 2 and book 3. But man! I won't/can't say that 3 ended on a cliff hanger bc it didn't. But this series obviously has more books just dying to be written..

I think that the new nation/kingdom idea will be implemented. Somewhere soon will be the hegemony getting it's first hint that something is possibly going on. Maybe they'll twig to the Shongairi's new status. Or maybe a follow up trip to see how the Shongairi's invasion of the humans is going?

New and groundbreaking technologic inventions by our plucky monkey boys and girls. Like, I don't know FTL communications? Shield technology? Bigger and better ships, missiles etc bc EVERYTHING is bigger from Texas (earth)

Hopefully Chris Kennedy is being groomed to take over the reins and do all the heavy lifting so that RFC doexn't have to invest too much of his time in hand holding duties.

Well, I can only hope for the best.

Return to Out of the Dark