Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Marriages

Alicia DeVries and the Furies will make for an interesting way to start a conversation! Join us here to confer about "In Fury Born."
Re: Marriages
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:17 pm

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

Louis R wrote:No, Himself is on record as saying that this is the story of how Terrence Murphy became Terrence the First.

And that can't be interpreted as him talking about his grandson who had the same name?
Post by cnrd22   » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:24 pm

cnrd22
Lieutenant Commander

ThinksMarkedly wrote:
Louis R wrote:No, Himself is on record as saying that this is the story of how Terrence Murphy became Terrence the First.

And that can't be interpreted as him talking about his grandson who had the same name?

In Fury Born has the chronology of what happens, so from Governor there are three years until the war with the League ends and Terrence Murphy becomes emperor; then follows the Rish conquest of the League for a number of years when the Empire consolidates and arms, and then the Empire Rish war etc
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:15 am

Mycall4me
Commander

A little off topic in regards to marriages, but I was under the impression that Eira would eventually be at the core of The Emporers Own when it gets around to forming somewhere down the line. I'm just saying.

Return to Path of the Fury