Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Purchasing Digital "Through Fiery Trials"?

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Purchasing Digital "Through Fiery Trials"?
Post by dlindquist   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:57 pm

dlindquist
Midshipman

I see that "Through Fiery Trials" is out now (yay!), but I've having a hard time finding someone to take my money :)

Is there someplace simple where I can by a digital copy (e.g., epub or something) of this book?

I'm positive that I used to be able to do this through Baen Books in the past, but when I look there, this title doesn't seem to be available (though many others are).

I can see it on Amazon, but it's like jumping through hoops there (I'd have to have a Kindle device or something wacky, then go through a bunch of workarounds just to be able to download the book).

And "ebooks.com" seems to be a giant scam from everything I read...

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Purchasing Digital "Through Fiery Trials"?
Post by isaac_newton   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:44 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

dlindquist wrote:I see that "Through Fiery Trials" is out now (yay!), but I've having a hard time finding someone to take my money :)

Is there someplace simple where I can by a digital copy (e.g., epub or something) of this book?

I'm positive that I used to be able to do this through Baen Books in the past, but when I look there, this title doesn't seem to be available (though many others are).

I can see it on Amazon, but it's like jumping through hoops there (I'd have to have a Kindle device or something wacky, then go through a bunch of workarounds just to be able to download the book).

And "ebooks.com" seems to be a giant scam from everything I read...

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance!

no idea, but you might do better to post this in the Safehold forum - lots of people active there at the moment!
Post by dlindquist   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 pm

dlindquist
Midshipman

Thanks, I'll do that!
Post by WeberFan   » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:11 pm

WeberFan
Captain (Junior Grade)

ebooks.com is where I got the book in *.epub format with no DRM.

Return to Free-Range Topics...