Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Son of GOD EXISTS

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Son of GOD EXISTS
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:49 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

smr wrote:Ask God to prove himself to you if you don't believe then nothing will happen.

Someone hasn't read their bible... "You shall not put the Lord your God to the test"

(That said, if you have to believe in something *before* you can be shown proof of it, you're being scammed kiddo)
Post by cthia   » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:55 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:
smr wrote:Ask God to prove himself to you if you don't believe then nothing will happen.

Someone hasn't read their bible... "You shall not put the Lord your God to the test"*

(That said, if you have to believe in something *before* you can be shown proof of it, you're being scammed kiddo)

*Maybe that's why he asked him to do it! :lol:

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:59 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

smr wrote:Ask God to prove himself to you if you don't believe then nothing will happen. We get that you don't believe either sack up or shut up. Are you man of action or rhetoric? @theE
Been asking for so long that I realized nothing was ever going to happen.

However Sister Kathlene and her 3ft wooden ruler, that you could believe in. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:41 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Truth trying to slip Freudian free?

Um ::scratches head:: I know man can't agree on the chronological order of the chicken and the egg. But aren't we pretty darn sure that the Father comes before the Son?

Son of GOD EXISTS :arrow: GOD EXISTS.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:56 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:
smr wrote:Ask God to prove himself to you if you don't believe then nothing will happen. We get that you don't believe either sack up or shut up. Are you man of action or rhetoric? @theE

Did she beat the hell out of you? LOL

Post by The E   » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:19 am

The E
Admiral

Wow, size 200 font AND bold! I am just blinded by the amount of logic and rationalism on display here.

And, for the record? You are completely right. I asked god to prove himself to me, but since I don't believe in him, nothing happened.

By the way, you keep asking me whether I am a "man of action" or to "sack up or shut up". I should have thought it obvious by now that I absolutely am "a man of action"; I do wonder whether you are though. Can you deliver your absolute, objective proof that god exists? You know, the one the Cray in your basement is working on?
Post by smr   » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:00 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Great, you have accepted the challenge?

Post by Annachie   » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:48 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Annachie wrote:

cthia wrote:Did she beat the hell out of you? LOL

Only the once, but well deserved at the time. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Dilandu   » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:49 am

Dilandu
Admiral

cthia wrote: But aren't we pretty darn sure that the Father comes before the Son?

Considering that we are talking about supernatural entites which are supposedly omnipotent - and thus above the laws of cause and effect - no, we aren't sure.
------------------------------

Oh well, if shortening the front is what the Germans crave,
Let's shorten it to very end - the length of Fuhrer's grave.

(Red Army lyrics from 1945)
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:05 am

gcomeau
Admiral

cthia wrote:Truth trying to slip Freudian free?

Um ::scratches head:: I know man can't agree on the chronological order of the chicken and the egg.

The basic facts of genetics dictate it was the egg, FYI.

(Just going to ignore your question begging attempt at an argument God exists by assuming he exists as your starting point)

Return to Free-Range Topics...