Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Real life "Mesan Alignment"?

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by RedBaron   » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:05 pm

RedBaron

There are quite a few legitimate questions which tend to cast doubt on your "The Elders of Zion" argument, especially since I haven't gotten to reviewing it to see whether it is fact of fiction.

Three things that I HAVE been able to verify however are that:

* Israel is using at least some of the aid money it
receives from the United States to bribe elected
officials in the U.S. and other countries, as well as
provide free trips to college students and select
christians in order to convince them to support israel
no matter what they do.

* There are archived news articles (some of which are in
the Library of Congress) as far back as at least 1915
reporting on the collection of donations to prevent a
"jewish holocaust" in europe as well as using the "six
million jews" figure.... BEFORE Hitler ever rose to
power.

* Nearly half of the moderators for the website
"facebook" live in israel, and quite a few of them use
"LAST.WARNING" in the URL of their personal facebook
pages. You might say "so what"... but these are the
same moderators who ignore racism against arabs while
censoring information critical of Israel.
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Donnachaidh   » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Donnachaidh
Commodore

Posts: 946
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Facts without evidence are opinions.

RedBaron wrote:There are quite a few legitimate questions which tend to cast doubt on your "The Elders of Zion" argument, especially since I haven't gotten to reviewing it to see whether it is fact of fiction.

Three things that I HAVE been able to verify however are that:

* Israel is using at least some of the aid money it
receives from the United States to bribe elected
officials in the U.S. and other countries, as well as
provide free trips to college students and select
christians in order to convince them to support israel
no matter what they do.

* There are archived news articles (some of which are in
the Library of Congress) as far back as at least 1915
reporting on the collection of donations to prevent a
"jewish holocaust" in europe as well as using the "six
million jews" figure.... BEFORE Hitler ever rose to
power.

* Nearly half of the moderators for the website
"facebook" live in israel, and quite a few of them use
"LAST.WARNING" in the URL of their personal facebook
pages. You might say "so what"... but these are the
same moderators who ignore racism against arabs while
censoring information critical of Israel.
_____________________________________________________
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Dilandu   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

RedBaron wrote:
Three things that I HAVE been able to verify however are that:


Well, then verify them)
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by RedBaron   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:24 pm

RedBaron

Dilandu wrote:
RedBaron wrote:
Three things that I HAVE been able to verify however are that:


Well, then verify them)



Donnachaidh wrote:Facts without evidence are opinions.

RedBaron wrote:There are quite a few legitimate questions which tend to cast doubt on your "The Elders of Zion" argument, especially since I haven't gotten to reviewing it to see whether it is fact of fiction.

Three things that I HAVE been able to verify however are that:

* Israel is using at least some of the aid money it
receives from the United States to bribe elected
officials in the U.S. and other countries, as well as
provide free trips to college students and select
christians in order to convince them to support israel
no matter what they do.

* There are archived news articles (some of which are in
the Library of Congress) as far back as at least 1915
reporting on the collection of donations to prevent a
"jewish holocaust" in europe as well as using the "six
million jews" figure.... BEFORE Hitler ever rose to
power.

* Nearly half of the moderators for the website
"facebook" live in israel, and quite a few of them use
"LAST.WARNING" in the URL of their personal facebook
pages. You might say "so what"... but these are the
same moderators who ignore racism against arabs while
censoring information critical of Israel.



Why am I not surprised that you would resort to THAT method to try and trivialize the problem?


Concerning the "six million jews" number.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk





Concerning the double standards promoted in America.
http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.757250



Facebook Moderators
========================================================
https://www.facebook.com/chriscandy3519 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/prasso?fref=pb ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/policy.centre2 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/IAmNguyenBaoDu ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/denise.d.nunez ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/Policie341?fre ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/paulette.brown ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/ratna.antika33 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/perma.funk.5?f ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/ttaylorclark?f ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/darlene.walker ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/angelsmom1104? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/lotlot.nala?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/vance.smith.12 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/minnie.apolis? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/Sandydeelee?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/OhhDannyGiirl? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/sepehr.paulypa ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/support.id8574 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/thighsmith1?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/june.k.fain?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/help.support.c ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/support.id9585 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/support.id6473 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/eye.pipat?fref ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/a7a7a7a7a7a7S? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/Seecurity2016? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/yourfriend.skl ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/sabine.offenbo ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/last.warning.2 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/erika.knobloch ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/vpn.nayhoum?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/yhgfdd?fref=pb ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/bobbie.jo.71?f ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/bonnie.hutchin ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/last.warning.8 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/angelika.roser ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/nona.sweet.7?f ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/LAST.WARNING15 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/yarden1956?fre ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/reham.88.mh?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/last.warning.4 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/benvedito?fref ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/Secure.M9?fref ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/Bashdar.F.Rafe ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/bt.mlk.5?fref= ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/QuyChinChep.Ko ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/mj.w.garrick?f ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/LAST.WARNING75 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/lelesalvo?fref ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/LAST.WARNING74 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/ute.eins?fref= ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/willy.annaert? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/chandra.syahpu ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/danielarbivthe ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/efrat.vizel?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/LAST.WARNING.8 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/ravit321?fref= ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safty.service. ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/last.warning10 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/lia.geulist?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/wafaa.kayouf?f ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/kraplinka?fref ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/last.warning.6 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/option1062312? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/shirly.peretz? ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/roswitha.goett ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/veronika.bange ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/Welcome.To.The ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.service ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/brigitte.herbi ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/Recovery.97?fr ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/safety.help.25 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/last.warning.5 ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/royihemohairan ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/talioro?fref=p ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/cheryl.narulit ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/sio.wei?fref=p ... le_browser
https://www.facebook.com/LAST.WARNING.1 ... le_browser


NOTE: So far, every member that I've checked that has "LAST.WARNING" in the URL has been located in ISRAEL.



And here is a playlist of videos showing some of the things Israelis do that they don't want people to see - many of them have been targeted and deleted by israel (and subsequently reuploaded)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwDiHQ ... 62&index=1
2 days ago (when I last checked that playlist) there were 54 videos.... NOW there are only 37 - 38 if you include the recently deleted one.



And then there is the whole "antisemitism" arguement.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/ecuadors-a ... to-nazism/

https://unitedwithisrael.org/saban-adls ... ti-semite/

https://unitedwithisrael.org/anti-semit ... tion-vote/

Notice how ANYONE who even remotely criticizes israel's actions is called an "antisemite", or labeled as a "hater of all jews", despite those criticisms being legitimate?



There was ANOTHER video I was going to include in this post, but AS USUAL it was deleted due to israeli pressure.

This WAS the link to it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39yuxe_wake-up_news



So Donna, and you too Dilandu - suffering from information overload yet?
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by BrightSoul   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:36 pm

BrightSoul
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1362
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 am

Both of the users for your Youtube videos are not verified. In fact these Youtube accounts deliberately hide source material and their identities. Prime indicators of Faux News and false claims.

Sorry, but this is just wingnut hate speak trolling so far.

Quotes from David Duke and unverified or verifiable youtube videos and accounts don't paint you as anything but someone pushing an agenda rather than seeking the truth.
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Donnachaidh   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Donnachaidh
Commodore

Posts: 946
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

First, the way you chose to respond to Dilandu and I taking issue with you not providing evidence of your facts was very rude and condescending. I do not appreciate it and would ask that you keep the discussion civil.

RedBaron wrote:[snip]

So Donna, and you too Dilandu - suffering from information overload yet?



If by "THAT method to try to trivialize the problem" you mean taking issue with you not providing any evidence for several very accusatory statements.

Also, what "problem"? You seem to be assuming that everyone agrees with you that there is a problem and that anyone who asks for evidence or disagrees is trying to hide that "problem".

For that matter, you haven't even clearly stated what you think that "problem" is. The closest you come to it is alluding to a claim that Jews controlling the world. That claim has literally been around from hundreds of years yet no one has ever proved it. All you seem to have is a conspiracy theory that has it's origins in religious intolerance.

RedBaron wrote:Why am I not surprised that you would resort to THAT method to try and trivialize the problem
_____________________________________________________
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Donnachaidh   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Donnachaidh
Commodore

Posts: 946
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

This doesn't prove anything other than 6 million was the generally accepted population estimate.

RedBaron wrote:Concerning the "six million jews" number.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk


Google has removed both the "are jews evil" and "are muslims bad" from their autocomplete. You can find all kinds of crazy things in the autocomplete because it's based on what people have searched. When people tell Google about things like those, Google usually removes them. This doesn't prove anything.

RedBaron wrote:Concerning the double standards promoted in America.
http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.757250


I can't find anything that shows these people are facebook moderators, it looks like a random group of people. And in any case, 90 people aren't anywhere near enough to moderate a site as big as Facebook.

RedBaron wrote:Facebook Moderators
========================================================
[URL snipped for length]


I don't understand what point you're trying to make with this statement.

RedBaron wrote:NOTE: So far, every member that I've checked that has "LAST.WARNING" in the URL has been located in ISRAEL.


YouTube has a hate speech policy and just from the titles of several videos in that list, it would be reasonable for them to remove due to violation of that policy.

Not only that, YouTube is a company and has every right to determine what is and is not on their website. If they want to be a "pro-Israel" organization, they have every right to (NOTE: I am not saying this is the case, this is a hypothetical only).

RedBaron wrote:And here is a playlist of videos showing some of the things Israelis do that they don't want people to see - many of them have been targeted and deleted by israel (and subsequently reuploaded)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STwDiHQ ... 62&index=1
2 days ago (when I last checked that playlist) there were 54 videos.... NOW there are only 37 - 38 if you include the recently deleted one.


I'm not going to argue on what is and is not antisemitism and if accusations of antisemitism are or are not used to dismiss critics.

What I will say is that Israel is a country that has been invaded by every one of it's neighbors in the last 50 years. So it is understandable that they and their supporters would use anything they can to assist them in public relations. I'm not saying whether or not that's what happens or if I agree, only that it makes sense.

I will also note that Godwin-ing any argument devolves the whole discussion (RE: Ecuador's UN Ambassador's comparison of Zionism to Nazism).

RedBaron wrote:And then there is the whole "antisemitism" arguement.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/ecuadors-a ... to-nazism/

https://unitedwithisrael.org/saban-adls ... ti-semite/

https://unitedwithisrael.org/anti-semit ... tion-vote/

Notice how ANYONE who even remotely criticizes israel's actions is called an "antisemite", or labeled as a "hater of all jews", despite those criticisms being legitimate?


You've said nothing of what the content of the video was nor anything supporting the premise that "israeli pressure" caused it to be removed.

RedBaron wrote:There was ANOTHER video I was going to include in this post, but AS USUAL it was deleted due to israeli pressure.

This WAS the link to it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39yuxe_wake-up_news


It seems to me that all of the evidence you've provided is coming from a perspective that there is a "problem", which leads to confirmation bias.

The other issue with most of what you posted is that none of it is primary sources and several don't even cite a primary source.
_____________________________________________________
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Daryl   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2632
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

I'm not an anti-Semitic. It would be ironic as recently I discovered that my ancestors were one of the more prominent European Jewish families. This was prompted by a dna check for a genetic cause for my rare leukemia.
That said, I do believe that the modern country of Israel is not a good neighbour. Nothing to do with religion or ethnicity, just their treatment of the Palestinians. Being under threat is a stupid argument, as their actions make things worse.
The world wide Zionist conspiracy theory is easily discredited by the Holocaust. If they existed and were powerful then they stuffed up big time.
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by RedBaron   » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:29 pm

RedBaron

BrightSoul wrote:Both of the users for your Youtube videos are not verified. In fact these Youtube accounts deliberately hide source material and their identities. Prime indicators of Faux News and false claims.

Sorry, but this is just wingnut hate speak trolling so far.

Quotes from David Duke and unverified or verifiable youtube videos and accounts don't paint you as anything but someone pushing an agenda rather than seeking the truth.



Boy, you people really stretch to dismiss things.

Unfortunately, you gave yourself away with the "wingnut hate speak" comment.


Daryl wrote:I'm not an anti-Semitic. It would be ironic as recently I discovered that my ancestors were one of the more prominent European Jewish families. This was prompted by a dna check for a genetic cause for my rare leukemia.
That said, I do believe that the modern country of Israel is not a good neighbour. Nothing to do with religion or ethnicity, just their treatment of the Palestinians. Being under threat is a stupid argument, as their actions make things worse.
The world wide Zionist conspiracy theory is easily discredited by the Holocaust. If they existed and were powerful then they stuffed up big time.


Daryl, Being Jewish won't stop them - other Jews who have voiced concerns and criticisms of israel have been labeled by the extremists as "self hating Jews".

What I find most disturbing is that what the israeli extremists are doing is actually fueling hatred against all Jews. :( That and the fact that so many people (as you've no doubt seen on this topic) go to great lengths to defend Israel no matter what they do.

But getting back to the original topic...
Like the MA israeli extremists tend to have the attitude of being superior to all others, thinking that nothing they do is wrong - not even murder, and they both use deceit and misdirection to accomplish their dark agenda (among the many matching points between the two).

And what many who defend israel either don't understand or don't want to know is that they're being used as nothing more than cannon fodder. And once their usefulness ends, they will be "disappeared".
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Dilandu   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

Red Baron, with all (possible) respect, but youtube videos are really BAD arguments) As well as newspaper articles. The russian "Taynaya Vlast" (eng. "The Secret Reign") magazine and TV3 channels are constantly screaming about conspiracy of jews, masons, alien reptiloids, ect., ect., ect...

The truth is, that the newspapers and news serivces exsit not to show the truth, but to show the selected auditory what their owners want to present as truth. Some news services are more honest, some less. So basically, the newspapers aren't the reliable source about what the population really think of...
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top

Return to Free-Range Topics...