Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Real life "Mesan Alignment"?

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by RedBaron   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:06 am

RedBaron

I don't know if this is fact or fiction, but either way it's pretty scary.... and sounds a lot like how the "Mesan Alignment" acts in the Honorverse series! :o

http://davidduke.com/jewish-writers-con ... t-america/
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by The E   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:18 am

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

RedBaron wrote:I don't know if this is fact or fiction, but either way it's pretty scary.... and sounds a lot like how the "Mesan Alignment" acts in the Honorverse series! :o


Do you know who and what David Duke is, and why he is really not a trustworthy source for anything?
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Daryl   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:33 am

Daryl
Admiral

Posts: 2857
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 am
Location: Queensland Australia

I'm a bit puzzled as to how anyone would have even gone to that site in the first place? Even if you had never heard of David Duke, a quick Google would have told you more than you needed to know about him.
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:29 am

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

Oh please! This game is centuries long - one countries tried to manipulate others to achieve some goal. And yes, sometimes the big and powerfull nations are manipulated by much smaller - if the smaller one have a good influence over the great nation government.
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:31 am

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

Of course Israel manipulated other countries. They need to survive in quite hostile environment, after all! Any other nation in the same situation - limited resources and surrounded by more numerous enemies - would do the same thing, because the survival is ultimate goal of ANY nation.

So, if Israel was able to manipulate USA into doing their job... cheers for Israel, shame for USA. That's how world is working.
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by RedBaron   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:06 am

RedBaron

Daryl wrote:I'm a bit puzzled as to how anyone would have even gone to that site in the first place? Even if you had never heard of David Duke, a quick Google would have told you more than you needed to know about him.


Information about him IS pretty bad. But it also got me looking at the whole Israel thing again and what's been claimed by them. And I have to say, some of the most startling information about Israel comes from the Israelis themselves! It really makes me wonder how we could be duped like we have been for as long as we have when they themselves come right out and actually brag about manipulating other countries into not only doing and giving Israel whatever it wants but allowing them to commit such atrocities as the willful and deliberate murder of civilians while using the claim of "self defense"! MY GOD, if any of us tried using that excuse in any other country on earth, the judge would actually laugh in our faces before giving us the chair! Yet nobody else seems to see through the smokescreen to what's really going on.... :(

And all that's discovered from simply 15 minutes worth of research - so how is it that other people haven't come to realize the same thing?

And if that doesn't open your eyes, watch this documentary by an Israeli film-maker, and listen to what the people he films say - especially the scene with the students in Poland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0



Dilandu wrote:Oh please! This game is centuries long - one countries tried to manipulate others to achieve some goal. And yes, sometimes the big and powerfull nations are manipulated by much smaller - if the smaller one have a good influence over the great nation government.

===================================

Of course Israel manipulated other countries. They need to survive in quite hostile environment, after all! Any other nation in the same situation - limited resources and surrounded by more numerous enemies - would do the same thing, because the survival is ultimate goal of ANY nation.

So, if Israel was able to manipulate USA into doing their job... cheers for Israel, shame for USA. That's how world is working.


:o :o :o WOW! :o :o :o

Dilandu, that's exactly the type of bragging I referred to above!
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

RedBaron wrote:
:o :o :o WOW! :o :o :o

Dilandu, that's exactly the type of bragging I referred to above!


Er, what exactly? That every nation is constantly scheming to manipulate other nations into doing something? That's the basics of international politics.

In real life, there are no "absolutely good" nations. This isn't Honorverse, when you could have nice little Star Kingdom, populated almost entirely with goody-two-shoes (with some small addition of Plain Bad no-goodniks). In real politics, 90% of nations act like Mesan (albeit they lacked the mesans genetic superiority)
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by Dilandu   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Dilandu
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1965
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Location: Russia

RedBaron wrote: It really makes me wonder how we could be duped like we have been for as long as we have when they themselves come right out and actually brag about manipulating other countries into not only doing and giving Israel whatever it wants but allowing them to commit such atrocities as the willful and deliberate murder of civilians while using the claim of "self defense"! MY GOD, if any of us tried using that excuse in any other country on earth, the judge would actually laugh in our faces before giving us the chair! Yet nobody else seems to see through the smokescreen to what's really going on.... :(


Oh please! USA do such things constantly for more than a century! As well as we, from USSR, actually. You terrorized Vietnam, tried to suppress Cuba & others, provoked a countless numbers of right-wing coups and civil wars in other countries. We invaded Afghanistan, suppressed Hungary and Czechoslovakia and provoked countless "peoples revolutions" in Third World.

All great nations always plays dirty. Especially against smaller nations, that could not fight them on even therms.
------------------------------

- Who would won in battle between strawman Liberal-Democrat and strawman Conservative-Republican?
- Scarecrow from Oz; he was strawman before it became political.

P.S. - And he have Russian twin, to watch his back)
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by RedBaron   » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:19 pm

RedBaron

Dilandu wrote:
RedBaron wrote: It really makes me wonder how we could be duped like we have been for as long as we have when they themselves come right out and actually brag about manipulating other countries into not only doing and giving Israel whatever it wants but allowing them to commit such atrocities as the willful and deliberate murder of civilians while using the claim of "self defense"! MY GOD, if any of us tried using that excuse in any other country on earth, the judge would actually laugh in our faces before giving us the chair! Yet nobody else seems to see through the smokescreen to what's really going on.... :(


Oh please! USA do such things constantly for more than a century! As well as we, from USSR, actually. You terrorized Vietnam, tried to suppress Cuba & others, provoked a countless numbers of right-wing coups and civil wars in other countries. We invaded Afghanistan, suppressed Hungary and Czechoslovakia and provoked countless "peoples revolutions" in Third World.

All great nations always plays dirty. Especially against smaller nations, that could not fight them on even therms.


Actually, since it's inception. STILL don't make it right, but thanks for trying to excuse criminal acts by claiming "everybody does it".

It's WRONG no matter WHO is doing it.
Top
Re: Real life "Mesan Alignment"?
Post by WeirdlyWired   » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:38 pm

WeirdlyWired
Captain of the List

Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:08 pm
Location: 35 NW center of nowhere.

RedBaron wrote:
Dilandu wrote:
Oh please! USA do such things constantly for more than a century! As well as we, from USSR, actually. You terrorized Vietnam, tried to suppress Cuba & others, provoked a countless numbers of right-wing coups and civil wars in other countries. We invaded Afghanistan, suppressed Hungary and Czechoslovakia and provoked countless "peoples revolutions" in Third World.

All great nations always plays dirty. Especially against smaller nations, that could not fight them on even therms.


Actually, since it's inception. STILL don't make it right, but thanks for trying to excuse criminal acts by claiming "everybody does it".

It's WRONG no matter WHO is doing it.


And, of Course, "The Dubya" had absolutely no say in it at all, even with Cheney behind him pushing. Dubya wanted to go down as a chapter in the history books, not a foot note. Only "Wartime" presidents get a chapter. So we go looking for "A Short Victorious War." Where better to look than the country whose military your father literally decimated, and your predecessor prevented from re-arming? The great israeli whatever couldn't prevent Obama from making nuclear deal with Iran. I don't see how it could pressure an unwilling George, jr. into a war with Iraq if he didn't really want to go ...somewhere.

how about eploring "The Elders of Zion" manuscript. Oh, wait this is part of that great huge debunked international banking conspiracy and intrigue involving the Rothchilds.

David Duke, Even when he was in High school in Metairie,LA was a sandwich or two short of a picnic.
Helas,chou, Je m'en fache.
Top

Return to Free-Range Topics...