Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Weber Universal Outfitters

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Weber Universal Outfitters
Post by martin65   » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:36 am

martin65
Midshipman

Hi,

I'm posting because I'm having trouble getting a book I ordered at Weber Universal Outfitters. It's an autographed book so I really wanted it. It's been about a month and a half since I ordered.

After I ordered, I received the usual order confirmation. Since then, there was silence. So I sent another email which was ignored. Same thing again. Finally someone responded and said they would check on my order. But then silence again. And no response to my emails.

Basically, I'm asking, is this website legit? Or is Weber Universal Outfitters a scam? I paid via Paypal so I can stop-order the book and I'll get my money back, but I found the website through a link on this site.

Thanks everyone.

Martin
Re: Weber Universal Outfitters
Post by Duckk   » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:06 am

Duckk
Site Admin

I'll call one of David's contacts to see what is up. Could you please email your order information to Duckk@davidweber.net? Thanks.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by martin65   » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:30 pm

martin65
Midshipman

Hi Duckk,

I sent a reply but it bounced from the Yahoo account linked/forwarding to the email you gave me.
Post by RedBaron   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:55 am

RedBaron

I wish the place had other things, like flags, medals, and such.
Post by Duckk   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 am

Duckk
Site Admin

Apologies for the delay, this completely slipped my mind over Thanksgiving, plus the site blowing up didn't help. I've sent an email that you should be CC'ed on.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by GerryBM   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:25 pm

GerryBM
Website God

martin65 wrote:Hi,

I'm posting because I'm having trouble getting a book I ordered at Weber Universal Outfitters. It's an autographed book so I really wanted it. It's been about a month and a half since I ordered.

After I ordered, I received the usual order confirmation. Since then, there was silence. So I sent another email which was ignored. Same thing again. Finally someone responded and said they would check on my order. But then silence again. And no response to my emails.

Basically, I'm asking, is this website legit? Or is Weber Universal Outfitters a scam? I paid via Paypal so I can stop-order the book and I'll get my money back, but I found the website through a link on this site.

Thanks everyone.

Martin

Hey Martin65,

What was the email address you used to contact the store? I'm the site administrator for it so if we're having email issues I'd like to trace them. :)

I've also sent a message to the store manager to see whats up. Sorry about the delay. I can PM you more details if you want them.

Thanks!

Gerry
Post by GerryBM   » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:37 pm

GerryBM
Website God

RedBaron wrote:I wish the place had other things, like flags, medals, and such.

I'll pass that along to the store admin as well! I'd love to see us have more stuff as well.

Gerry

Return to Free-Range Topics...