Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Forum Question - User Stats

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Forum Question - User Stats
Post by Nick   » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Nick
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Just out of curiosity, are the user stats updating correctly? I usually just look for RFC's stats to see if he's posted anything lately, but they haven't changed since September.

Last visited: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:00 pm
Total posts: 1713

The thing is, I just encountered something he posted yesterday. I suppose it's possible he's just had the forum open on his computer for the past month so it hasn't updated the 'Last Visited' stats, but it didn't update the total post count either. Searching his posts is also odd - it shows two posts after 9/16 (on 9/17) but doesn't show the one from yesterday (10/23).

My stats DO appear to be updating. Is anyone else seeing their stats show up wrong?
Re: Forum Question - User Stats
Post by Charybdis   » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Charybdis
Captain of the List

Nick wrote:Just out of curiosity, are the user stats updating correctly? I usually just look for RFC's stats to see if he's posted anything lately, but they haven't changed since September.

Last visited: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:00 pm
Total posts: 1713

The thing is, I just encountered something he posted yesterday. I suppose it's possible he's just had the forum open on his computer for the past month so it hasn't updated the 'Last Visited' stats, but it didn't update the total post count either. Searching his posts is also odd - it shows two posts after 9/16 (on 9/17) but doesn't show the one from yesterday (10/23).

My stats DO appear to be updating. Is anyone else seeing their stats show up wrong?

Is it possible you are talking about the "Happy Birthday" thread in Safehold? Check the date, it was originally posted for 2015 and answered by Himself in that year. :D

I almost thought the same so don't feel abashed! ;)
-----

What say you, my peers?
Post by Imaginos1892   » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

If he's too busy writing to post here, I wouldn't consider that a bad thing.
--------------
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!
Post by Nick   » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Nick
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Charybdis wrote:Is it possible you are talking about the "Happy Birthday" thread in Safehold? Check the date, it was originally posted for 2015 and answered by Himself in that year. :D

I almost thought the same so don't feel abashed! ;)

Oops. :oops: So it is. Well, that would certainly explain it. Nice catch!
Post by MAD-4A   » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 am

MAD-4A
Captain of the List

Charybdis wrote:Is it possible you are talking about the "Happy Birthday" thread in Safehold?
I don't see that, I found the thread but have never seen a 'RCF' post, not even looking there. Is that some sort of filter? Also, what does 'RCF' stand for? I have an 'RCF' of my own, in my personal writing.
-
Almost only counts in Horseshoes and Nuclear Weapons. I almost got the Hand-Grenade out the window does not count.
Post by Weird Harold   » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

MAD-4A wrote:I don't see that, I found the thread but have never seen a 'RCF' post, not even looking there. Is that some sort of filter? Also, what does 'RCF' stand for? I have an 'RCF' of my own, in my personal writing.

David Weber's handle in these forums is "RunsForCelery" often abbreviated to RFC (not RCF.)
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)

Return to Free-Range Topics...