Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Downsizing....

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Downsizing....
Post by Lord Skimper   » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

Selling recycling and donating my books magazines and the like.

Selling donating and getting rid pf old clothes.

Selling furniture

Going through old computers TV's etc...

Sold some of my excess Receivers and VCR and DVD players. VCR sold for $10 old goldstar simple of simple. DVD player was the cheap sony it sold for $10 as well. Receiver was a Sony ES someone traded to me plus cash for my Onkyo I never did use, new in box. $70 extra.

I have my Denon set new in box, Receiver 7.2 plus DVD SACD and DVD Audio high end but I may just ebay it for $500+ for the set. other than shipping cost it is a smoking deal.

Going through things. Trying to get down to my old college roommates lifestyle. He used to live on a Spanish beach, had three suitcases for everything he owned and a bank account full of money. I envy his mobility. Changing 15000 books into three tablets. I have the tablets. 6.44", 10.1" & 20".

I'm aiming for 16 large tubs, 12 medium tubs and 8 small tubs.

Even working on getting my clothes and stuff down to my Japanese friends clothes levels. A closet with 6 shirts, 8 pants, one suit and three ties. mind you his clothes was all designer stuff $300 T shirts and the like.

Now i just have 150 pictures to sell. Boxes of military cap badges, boxes of knives. Haven't even found them all I still have 300 boxes in my Garage.

hmm.

Return to Free-Range Topics...