Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

soonercon

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
soonercon
Post by tjv3436   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:40 pm

tjv3436
Midshipman

I am new to this forum. I am a rabid fan and have read the Honor series multiple times. The question I need to ask is will Mr. Weber be signing his books. If so how many can I bring. I just wondered. But just the Honer Harrington series. Will he take questions?

Thank you
Re: soonercon
Post by Duckk   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:09 am

Duckk
Site Admin

David has a old wrist injusry, so he usually only does 1 or 2 books per person, just so he can get through all the signings. He also happy to take questions, although when those get answered are usually up to the con scheduling.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by tjv3436   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:01 pm

tjv3436
Midshipman

What days and times will Mr. Weber be there. I am so excited to meet him. I am retired at this time for medical reasons and was introduced to Honor Harringron several years ago. The rest is history. I am maybe 6 or 7 books from having every book he wrote. My favorite, all time favorite is "In Fury Born". I cannot wait. I wish John Ringo was going to be there. Also Lissanne Norman, that would be the trifecta.

Thank you
Post by Duckk   » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:36 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

Sorry, I was on vacation last week and completely forgot about this topic. You should probably check with the con's organizing committee for times, as they will have the most up to date schedule.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by tjv3436   » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:09 pm

tjv3436
Midshipman

I had such a good time at Soonercon. Mr. Weber is awesome, although I think his wife is awesome too. But I will never go to Oklahoma again. I fell twice and nearly broke my elbow and did manage to fracture a rib. The second time I nearly broke my ankle. Although brused and battered I still had a wonderful time! Just meeting Mr. Weber and his wife was just wonderful.

Return to Free-Range Topics...