Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Chrono Hearts 2015 Extra-Life Team Raffle for the Children's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Chrono Hearts 2015 Extra-Life Team Raffle for the Children's
Post by GerryBM   » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:54 pm

GerryBM
Website God

My Extra-Life Team "Chrono Hearts" is raising money for the Children's Miracle Network with a raffle that we are doing. Basically for every $1 you donate we will put a raffle ticket towards the item(s) of your choice. If you win we will ship the item to you at no charge to you.

To donate please go to the following link: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fu ... tID=146320 and select the amount you wish to donate. In the "Message to Gerald" section please put what items you would like the money to go towards.

We will be adding more items as time goes on so I will edit this list as we get the items.

Right now we have:Pillars of Eternity Collector's EditionWasteland 2 Collector's EditionMonster Hunter International RPG book signed by Steven S. LongMonster Hunter International book 1 paperback signed by Larry CorreiaSomething awesome from Obsidian EntertainmentSomething awesome from Richard Dansky/Red Storm EntertainmentSigned/numbered Tales of Honor Comic Book Poster by David Weber
A digital copy of Chasm from Discord Games which hasn't been released yet!
Something from the makers of Cards Against Humanity
2 Passes to Mysticon 2016 where George R.R. Martin is Guest of Honor (con tickets only, hotel must be purchased separately)
More from David Weber - what could it be? :D
IndieBox - free 1 month subscription & an "in-stock" game box
Signed Hardcover by Michael Z. Williamson

There are more items to come but these are the confirmed items so far.

Please help out the kids by donating. As someone who was in the hospital a LOT with a tumor as a kid I know that every dollar helps and now you can get some really awesome stuff by helping!

You can even pledge per hour of gaming that I'll be doing for the marathon on November 7th. Its a 24 hour marathon so the more I play the better!

Thanks for reading and sharing with your friends!

Sincerely,
Gerry Martin

Return to Free-Range Topics...