Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

The other dimensions.

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
The other dimensions.
Post by Lord Skimper   » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

Who guessed 100 years ago that we would be living our lives, private and business in another dimension? We have Facebook a social network that is a bunch of numbers technologically used to create a fake place a space not here not there not anywhere but that exists where we visit and chat and type to each other share pictures and news and weather. Bet no one saw that coming. Bell maybe? AG... Business takes place in large virtual networks or realities now, I used to run one at Safeway Canada. Fix problems of access and errors usually user errors or technological limitations. Most of those problems no longer exist replaced with a better means and better way of doing stuff.
Maybe some Science Fiction did predict some of this, but a different dimension for everyone everyday to live and work in? Yes we have music which is a sense and with Radio now broadcast to everyone one. It might be considered a dimension of sound. Technologically requiring the the correct apparatus to access. Radio's, we all have them now, every car almost every phone. Or the extra little box we carry with us.
I now live and work in the Dimension of Computers and the Internet. I trade stocks which don't exist, for money that doesn't exist from companies that do exist with money that has a token that can exist. I trade with and against others who i presume exist, not all of them do. I don't know if I know any of them. I live in this real dimension but I also live and work and play in this other dimension. Who would have thought that we all would be living and working in different dimensions?

Return to Free-Range Topics...