Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:13 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

If this is a real ufo, can any of science guru's estimate the speed of the ufo? The video explains why most pictures of ufo's are blurry because they are moving at such high speed that most photographic equipment are not capable of handling the extreme speed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mysterious-ufo-captured-drone-camera-5342408
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by HB of CJ   » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:32 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:46 pm
Location: 43N, 123W Kinda

I could not get that video to load quickly. It was taking way too long so I stopped trying. No patience. Could it have been something very close to the drone's camera thus giving an illusion of very high speed?

Was there any audio to go along with that slow loading video? If something that size was actually going that fast, could/should/would it make some sort of sound? Distant thunder? Roaring? Wooshing? Buzzing? (props)

Or if it was recorded with sound and there was no sound, (?) then that also would be very indictative and interesting. HB of CJ (old coot) Spell Check not working. Appears to be blocked by this forum, but I am not sure yet.

Lenix Mint 17 Firefox Mozilla
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:34 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

As far as the UFO that I saw, I still say it was terrestrial or extraterrestrial ufo. This video shows a possible terrestrial based aircraft that could account for what I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrW7EGwYEzg

It's big enough and it could launch drones from the cargo bay. I'm not saying that I am right but offering an explanation that fits my observations.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Tenshinai   » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:04 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: Sweden

smr wrote:If this is a real ufo, can any of science guru's estimate the speed of the ufo? The video explains why most pictures of ufo's are blurry because they are moving at such high speed that most photographic equipment are not capable of handling the extreme speed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mysterious-ufo-captured-drone-camera-5342408


Well it´s tiny whatever it is. Most likely? It´s a RC toy.

The frames where the cam is moving clearly shows it to pass at a close distance, so neither speed nor size is remarkable.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Imaginos1892   » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1262
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

1. Just because nobody can figure out what it is, that does not mean it's an alien space ship.

2. If you prove that it is an alien space ship, it's no longer a UFO.
------------------
9th Doctor: "What's your name?"
Rose: "Rose Tyler."
Doctor: "Nice to meet you Rose. Run for your life!"
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Lord Skimper   » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:49 pm
Location: Calgary, Nova, Gryphon.

Of course denying that there is anything there is a sign of an irrational mind or a cover up. Makes you wonder why these irrational crazy people are in the military. What are they covering up?

If the UFO's that fly so well are really up and flying why are they not being used in military activities? ISIS, just park the CIA Mothership over Syria and abduct ISIS members. No problem. Don't even have to return them three days later in the woods somewhere.

When your UFO military aircraft can dodge any plane and fly circles around anyone else make it public and have them all surrendering.

It's like developing a SD(P) killer ship or missile or device and not telling anyone about it. Just keep it in your top drawer.

Are there Aliens, Yes. Probability alone dictates that.

Are Gods of old Aliens who visited here so long ago? Why not. No crazier than the belief in an almighty supreme being who lives in a heavenly place that is in space somewhere. Or that when you blow yourself up you get 72 virgin brides. Or that the Earth was made in 7 Earth days. Or that science has ever gotten anything right. Think back all Science has been proven wrong. Not much to go on there.

So is the military and Aircraft pilots (all of them not just one co-pilot) and every police officer and every other person, your doctor your dentist your president are they all crazy? Or did they see a UFO?

now UFO's are not alien spaceships. They are unknowns. They could be alien space ships or they could be something else. Angels or Norse Gods or who knows what. Unlikely they are all Venus. But who knows maybe every person who has seen something odd was actually looking at Venus.
________________________________________
Just don't ask what is in the protein bars.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:36 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

"IF" means the ufo (unidentified flying object) could be many different objects or other explanations. The reason I asked the question about speed from the the true math and science guys because the answer could point to terrestrial or extraterrestrial object. For instance, if the ufo is moving about moving from 1000-3000 mph with a sonic boom...its a terrestrial based craft. Of course, the military has equipment that can suppress or eliminate sonic booms. (Go look that up in Aviation and Space Weekly). Now, if the ufo is moving way above that speed like 25,000 to 50,000 mph, it's more and likely an extraterrestrial craft. Simple determinations like that can really help distinguish what the object really is.

As a linguist, their should be deep appreciation of using the correct terminology. Quit freaking out when someone says ufo...it does not necessarily mean alien visitors. Do I need to post the dictionary definition of ufo?



Tenshinai wrote:
smr wrote:If this is a real ufo, can any of science guru's estimate the speed of the ufo? The video explains why most pictures of ufo's are blurry because they are moving at such high speed that most photographic equipment are not capable of handling the extreme speed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mysterious-ufo-captured-drone-camera-5342408


Well it´s tiny whatever it is. Most likely? It´s a RC toy.

The frames where the cam is moving clearly shows it to pass at a close distance, so neither speed nor size is remarkable.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Tenshinai   » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:54 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: Sweden

smr wrote:"IF" means the ufo (unidentified flying object) could be many different objects or other explanations. The reason I asked the question about speed from the the true math and science guys because the answer could point to terrestrial or extraterrestrial object. For instance, if the ufo is moving about moving from 1000-3000 mph with a sonic boom...its a terrestrial based craft. Of course, the military has equipment that can suppress or eliminate sonic booms. (Go look that up in Aviation and Space Weekly). Now, if the ufo is moving way above that speed like 25,000 to 50,000 mph, it's more and likely an extraterrestrial craft. Simple determinations like that can really help distinguish what the object really is.


Oh please... :roll:
The video you linked to does NOT show anything that moves even close to mach 1. I mean hello, look at the pan, check the reference points!

I don´t think it even moves faster than three HUNDRED mph. Video isn´t good enough to say that for sure, but it´s certainly not above 500.

Hence, one of the reasons why my guess is that it is a RC toy. That would fit the speed well.


smr wrote:As a linguist, their should be deep appreciation of using the correct terminology. Quit freaking out when someone says ufo...it does not necessarily mean alien visitors. Do I need to post the dictionary definition of ufo?


I think you might want to read it yourself.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:06 pm

smr
Rear Admiral

Posts: 1466
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

@tenchani and @ TheE

http://www.adguk-blog.com/2013/07/ufo-cover-ups-must-end-astronaut-edgar.html

What do you say to one of the few American astronauts that have been to moon and he calls upon the American government to release the the truth about UFO's. He has cohorts in the Russian program that have had encounters with UFO's and discussed the issue.
Top
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by The E   » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:15 am

The E
Admiral

Posts: 2297
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Bielefeld, Germany

smr wrote:@tenchani and @ TheE

http://www.adguk-blog.com/2013/07/ufo-cover-ups-must-end-astronaut-edgar.html

What do you say to one of the few American astronauts that have been to moon and he calls upon the American government to release the the truth about UFO's. He has cohorts in the Russian program that have had encounters with UFO's and discussed the issue.


That he is free to voice his opinions, but that his opinions do not constitute a proof of fact.
Top

Return to Free-Range Topics...