Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2013/02/UFO-Disclosure-Russian-Aliens-Are-Real.html

England and France had release many of their UFO files. Now, the Russians are revealing that they have had contact with aliens.

If by "now" you mean "sometime last February", and if by "revealing" you mean "Pravda interviewing someone", then yes. They have certainly revealed everything.

Except, you know, any solid proof whatsoever.
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 am

smr
Vice Admiral

How many stars within in the Galaxy?

Do you think the Government will ever admit to UFO's?

For us peons (the masses of humanity), we will never be told the truth! How many people were killed to maintain the secrets? The coverup has been before Roswell. There are thousands and thousands of pages on just Roswell and most of it is blacked out. We have thousands of sightings per year. Radar data and radio/voice data about UFO hovering over a runway at O'Hare airport not to mention the normal radar data. They got an incident that happened on the shuttle missions in the the 90's. The Phoenix Lights not to mention what happened in Norway. I get it, The E will either never believe or have an incident happen to you to believe.

It's taken 34 years for me to hear a story that was relaid to me in the parlor's of what actually happened. This is where the #1 nuclear bomber group was stationed. They dropped the nukes on Japan. I live in Roswell in the early eighties to the early 90's. I graduated from New Mexico Military Institute (NMMI) in 90 or 91.
Post by The E   » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:I get it, The E will either never believe or have an incident happen to you to believe.

Yep, pretty much.

See, my problem is that your hypothesis requires every country in the world to agree to keep this stuff secret for several decades. Human beings aren't that good at keeping secrets, not in large groups comprised of members with wildly diverging national interests.
Post by KNick   » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:43 pm

KNick
Admiral

The E wrote:
smr wrote:I get it, The E will either never believe or have an incident happen to you to believe.

Yep, pretty much.

See, my problem is that your hypothesis requires every country in the world to agree to keep this stuff secret for several decades. Human beings aren't that good at keeping secrets, not in large groups comprised of members with wildly diverging national interests.

They aren't that good at keeping secrets in small groups in one country either, even when they all believe the same thing.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!
Post by Lord Skimper   » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:59 am

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

KNick wrote:
The E wrote:Yep, pretty much.

They aren't that good at keeping secrets in small groups in one country either, even when they all believe the same thing.

Unless all the UFO's are just secret technology that they have been keeping secret. Everyone every where, either way you would both have us understand that this is all a hoax and the secret is being kept and the UFO Alien back story is being leaked on purpose. Of course that would be leaked because as you say nobody could keep it a secret.

Of course there are lots of UFO leaks, not, it is all a cover story leaks.

B-)
Post by Hutch   » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:33 am

Hutch
Vice Admiral

I recommend to all readers that they watch the entire 11:27 minutes of the below presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJElZwEI8o

I, for one, stand with Dr. Tyson on this. Of course, I am a fan, so possibly prejudiced.
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Post by Howard T. Map-addict   » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Howard T. Map-addict
Rear Admiral

What position is he supporting,
that is worth 11.5 minutes of my precious computer time?

HTM

Hutch wrote:I recommend to all readers that they watch the entire 11:27 minutes of the below presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJElZwEI8o

I, for one, stand with Dr. Tyson on this. Of course, I am a fan, so possibly prejudiced.
Post by Lord Skimper   » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

I didn't get all the wat through before he went off on how good Psychology is because it is an ology and suddenly like every other non scientist the driving in Russia video looked so much better!

But basically what he said is that the prisons had to be emptied because it was scary how everyone was an idiot at listening to boring people when they were 7 years old, then had agreement from a 7 year old therefore it was true. Also that a U only has one meaning and if the U is no longer a value U= ..... Then no matter what U cannot be anything else, unless a panel votes it such that it cannot be a U and needs be a K or a UK or a Maybe. Of course a Maybe is not an absolute and as he only understands, although he will never admit it, his religion and language doesn't allow it, because his religion is always right! Understand the absolute statement in his narrow understanding. Absolute is not maybe, therefore it is wrong! At that point the boring person stretched, as even he's was bored with his boringness and I decided the Russian drivers were not.
Post by The E   » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:26 am

The E
Admiral

Howard T. Map-addict wrote:What position is he supporting,

In the video, Tyson is asked about his position on alien visitations and UFOs. He doesn't answer the question directly, only going so far as to leave the possibility open that they exist, but he does go into the current scientific consensus on the topic, which is that there is not sufficient evidence to confirm any sighting.

He explains that this is mostly due to eyewitness reports being the single most unreliable category of evidence in existance, and that we should keep in mind that the "U" in UFO stands for "Unidentified", not "Unidentified, so most likely aliens".
Post by Hutch   » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Hutch
Vice Admiral

Howard T. Map-addict wrote:What position is he supporting,

HTM

:shock:

Sorry Howard, I made a presumption (my bad) that Neil deGrasse Tyson would be recognized.

So he is (per Wikipedia): An American astrophysicist, author, and science communicator. He is currently the Frederick P. Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space and a research associate in the department of astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History. From 2006 to 2011, he hosted the educational science television show NOVA Science Now on PBS and has been a frequent guest on The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and Real Time with Bill Maher. Since 2009, he has hosted the weekly radio show StarTalk. In 2014, Tyson began hosting Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, an update to Carl Sagan's Cosmos: A Personal Voyage (1980) television series.

So you may take it on good authority that he is...skeptical...about UFO's being from outer space.
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5

Return to Free-Range Topics...