Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:30 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Wow! Another deathbed confession that details what he worked on relating to aliens and ufo's. It's not direct proof but it's circumstantial evidence.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/31/on-deathbed-former-lockheed-martin-engineer-with-top-secret-clearance-opens-up-about-aliens/

Please do not comment without watching the entire video. I can not say whether this is true or not but it's extremely interesting.

I was trying to check up on Boyd Bushman and I did find some patents on electro magnetic propulsion via the search engine.

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/Former-Lockheed-Martin-engineer-from-Texas-I-met-5858753.php
Post by The E   » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:39 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Please do not comment without watching the entire video. I can not say whether this is true or not but it's extremely interesting.

You may not be able to, but others can. Did you know that the alien figure you see in some pictures there is one you can buy at Walmart?

I dunno about you, but personally I think that if you're going to reveal the biggest secret ever, such parlor tricks and outright deception should not be used.
Post by smr   » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:27 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Is or is not an oxymoron to comment on a subject without examining the facts and issues within a topic? A parlor trick? Hmmm! What if the gentleman has a code of honor? His word means that he would not divulge while alive no matter what his thoughts and ideas on a issue(s). However, he felt so strongly that ufo issue that the veil of secrecy had to be lifted. (Now, I can not really say what his motivation is!) The E how can you comment on a discussion without viewing the evidence? You can not comment on that discussion without being a hypocrite if you have not viewed the video aka documentary. It's great that your a debunker but have some logic. Being a debunker means is your as bad as a believer in UFO's. Take Daryl we disgree on many different topics on variety of issues. We both respect each other, hold each other accountable while having a discussion, and we recognize that this is sci fi forum. Bottom line, I asked to discuss a particular video that was interesting about UFO's. That means a person has to view the video before discussing the topic. Now, people might not want to view the video for whatever reason, then we do have not discuss it.

The E wrote:
smr wrote:Please do not comment without watching the entire video. I can not say whether this is true or not but it's extremely interesting.

You may not be able to, but others can. Did you know that the alien figure you see in some pictures there is one you can buy at Walmart?

I dunno about you, but personally I think that if you're going to reveal the biggest secret ever, such parlor tricks and outright deception should not be used.
Post by The E   » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:48 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Is or is not an oxymoron to comment on a subject without examining the facts and issues within a topic? A parlor trick? Hmmm! What if the gentleman has a code of honor? His word means that he would not divulge while alive no matter what his thoughts and ideas on a issue(s). However, he felt so strongly that ufo issue that the veil of secrecy had to be lifted.

...by showing us a puppet bought at Walmart as part of his evidence? Explain to me how you go from being "a gentleman with a code of conduct" to that, please.

In addition, let's look at some other issues. It is claimed that these were deathbed confessions, yet noone by the name of Boyd Bushman appears to have died recently. Then there's the fact that Bushman appeared in UFO documentaries as early as 1999; that in 2012, he made essentially the same claims as he did here (In the grand tradition of your style of argumentation, I will leave it to you to find my sources for this. If you do not take this seriously enough to provide corroborating evidence and links, why should I?).

(Now, I can not really say what his motivation is!)

Vanity? Desire to be relevant? Having been so deep into this whole UFO thing that backing out now is inconceivable?

The E how can you comment on a discussion without viewing the evidence? You can not comment on that discussion without being a hypocrite if you have not viewed the video aka documentary.

How can you? You have seen as much of the evidence as anyone else; you have seen a bunch of photos in a youtube video. Have you never heard of the "Trust, but verify" principle?

It's great that your a debunker but have some logic. Being a debunker means is your as bad as a believer in UFO's.

No. No, it does not. Pages ago, I laid out what I needed to see in terms of evidence. This thing you dragged up here doesn't fulfill any of the requirements.

Take Daryl we disgree on many different topics on variety of issues. We both respect each other, hold each other accountable while having a discussion, and we recognize that this is sci fi forum. Bottom line, I asked to discuss a particular video that was interesting about UFO's. That means a person has to view the video before discussing the topic. Now, people might not want to view the video for whatever reason, then we do have not discuss it.

Have you checked my youtube viewing history? Do you know what I have and haven't seen?
Post by smr   » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:22 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Allright The E, this picture appears to be human skull on Mars!

Note that you can look at this from a variety of different websites including NASA.

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2014/11/alien-skull-found-on-mars-rover-just.html
Post by The E   » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:00 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Allright The E, this picture appears to be human skull on Mars!

Note that you can look at this from a variety of different websites including NASA.

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2014/11/alien-skull-found-on-mars-rover-just.html

I assume it's made by the same people as that mars face that had idiots who don't know about the limitations of cameras in the 1970s screaming about NASA coverups for years? The one that was just pareidolia?

Seriously, have you never done any research on how human vision works? How the built-in algorithms that turn what your eyes see into what your mind perceives can malfunction and deceive you?
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

smr wrote:Allright The E, this picture appears to be human skull on Mars!

Why don´t you do as i probably already suggested earlier, and read up on the funny little story about the "canals on Mars"?

You might learn something useful. Like how not to believe your own eyes under conditions where they are definitely not reliable.
Post by Caliban   » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Caliban
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Well, then...

I've been keeping an eye on this particular topic for a while now, and it would seem to me that it's at somewhat of an impasse.One side seems to believe 'all UFO's are Aliens" while the other side contends that "No UFO's are Aliens" with some in the middle of the two trending postulations.

I use that last word advisedly- Neither camp can say it's actually a 'hypothesis', let alone a 'Theory'.

As far as Government conspiracies go, well, I have my own thoughts- including how this particular Government (US) came to be. I will not abuse anyone here with those thoughts, as I cannot provide any conclusive evidence whatsoever.

Are there unanswered questions? You bet yer fundamental aperture there are - such as, 'What do the lines and pictures on the Nazca plains really represent?' Are they landing indicators (as postulated), or are they ( as hypothesized) markers for underground water sources, and the direction they go in? I state it in this fashion because there is some evidence from geological surveys as to the latter, but none- with the exception of Erich Von Daniken - for the first mentioned.

Some seem to be very well drawn (if not stylized) while some seem to be extremely crude. Does this mean the latter were created by descendants that had lost the means to create such imagery, or were they created by another tribe who happened on the place later and thought,in consensus, 'Whoa, this is cool- let's do some more'?

We don't know- and until someone has the necessary knowledge to actually create a Kerr-Tipler cylinder, we cannot know. the information is buried in time, which is the whole crux of the issue.

Aliens? Or not? Statistically ( and yes, I am aware of the difference between 'liars, damned liars, and statistics' :lol: ) what evidence we do have says that 'yes, it's possible'. That's it. I'm not going to get into the whole Drake's Theorem thing here, as I do believe most of those who choose to haunt these forums have formed their own opinions as to the issue in question.

However, I will say this: If they're out there, why would they reveal themselves to a Race ( all inclusive, as in 'Human Race') who haven't learned to stop killing themselves on the basis of race, religion, or government? or who are providing them with such entertainment value/ anthropological studies?

I've gone on long enough, so I'll leave it with a saying (by a Fictional Race, but probably has basis in our own):

"If you would understand the Other, Understand Yourself.

Quote is from Spock's World- can't remember the Author.
====================================

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; A Fool speaks because he has to say something."
Post by smr   » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:29 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Caliban, I have to agree with you. One, I have never seen a UFO or at least know that it was an UFO. Second, I have never seen or met an alien. So this disucssion is theoretical for me.

What I find so interesting is that so many people have seen an alien or a ufo. Most of these incidents had multiple people reporting the sighting(s) or incident(s). These people are from a wide varying backgrounds and education levels in multiple countries around the world. We have multiple Presidents that have seen UFO's. For this to be hoax, it's worldwide and incredibly well funded. No doubt, their are many incidents or sights that can be explained due to natural phenomenon or hoax's. However, their is enough evidence of sane and secure human beings to put a normal person in jail for a lifetime on pure testimony alone!

Then we come to multiple countries reporting that their is a ufo phenomenon and that they do not understand it but will not comment on the subject either! That's the biggest tipping point in this whole affair for me. Other governments sing a different tune that the US does. Our neighbor to North has previous defense minister comment on the ufo phenomenon! The Mexican government has had numerous ufo incidents and they are far more open and honest about what has occurred.

In conclusion, their is some type of ufo phenomenon and it's worldwide. One, the major governments around the world know about the ufo phenomenon. Two, they are clueless on what is happening or how to stop it.
Post by smr   » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:49 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

On 1/26/2015 at 5:20 to 5:48 am in Houston, Texas, USA from the TGS 3rd floor building (Clay Road and the Beltway)....I witnessed a UFO with another individual. I had come up to 3rd floor when a colleague stopped and asked me if I saw this stationary light above the horizon in the distance. He was looking towards Katy, Texas and I-10. I saw this huge pulsating light with several small lights moving around the ufo. The big pulsating light winked out a couple of times during the 20-30 minutes viewing. Unfortunately, I had to log onto the computer by 6 am...layoffs are coming and I do not want to draw attention to myself in any negative light or fashion! For me, the ufo question is solved (99% solved) (I leave 1% that it could be something else!) Whatever the object was it was huge! These ufo's were not aircraft because we could see where the airliners traffic pattern was. This object also was so much larger than the small airliners.

Edit: The ufo moved up and down on the horizon and moved side to side. The ufo turned off it's lights twice. Also, the craft did not appear to have any type of normal aircraft lights or beacon. The noise factor was unknown. The craft appeared to be intelligent controlled. FYI: it was a moonless night. The ufo was not visible from ground level. West Houston is built on a prairie and a person see vast distances from height because of the flatness. For me, the question is whether or not this was terrestrial ufo or extra-terrestrial ufo.

I was former combat engineer, crewchief for 0H-58, and briefly served with a Air Defense unit with the New Mexico National Guard...m113 with 4 chapparals. Also, I have about 800 hours in Cessna 150,152, 172, 182, and 182 RG. I had a private, commercial, and instrument licenses.
Last edited by smr on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Free-Range Topics...