Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Strange things and UFO's
Post by Lord Skimper   » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:17 am

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

OK yes I have seen two UFO's. 5000 miles apart several years apart, 6, 7?

However that isn't the really strange things that have happened.

1. Coincidence - I was driving home from school in high school in my 66 Mustang when I was wondering what time it was. I turned on the am radio tuned to the then it station 1140 CKXL, and the radio said 4:03. I then turned the radio off. Didn't say anything else just 4:03.

2. Laundry thing - I was doing laundry in my new house 2010 taking laundry up the stairs clean, and a shirt fell out the basket. I noticed it heading down with a new load of dirty and swished it to the side thinking my departed dad, 2006, would have put the basket down and folded the shirt. Being lazy I didn't. I went to the basement and did this last set of laundry waited for the dryer to stop and took the next set of cleanup. I turned the corner to grab the shirt only it wasn't there. I looked about but it was gone. Odd. I then climbed to the next landing and there it was folded nicely on the stairs. Freaky. No one else in house.

3. Spring Rain not too sure how her last name was spelled, hippie parents. She was 8 or so years old, I was 14 my friend 13-14 walking with me, heading to my house. Spring lived two doors down, she was wearing a little t shirt pair of shorts and pink gum (rubber) boots, rather Ill fitted likely were hand me downs from her sister. She was 6 steps in front of us. We were walking home from school, the dirt path in the park lead to a paved path between two houses 100 feet long. She was about 12 feet in front of us. At the beginning of the paved path there was a big water puddle. Spring walked through it, we had running shoes on and I went to one side of the puddle next to the fence on my side, Jeff my friend the other fence and we jumped the corner of the puddle each. Landing on the other side we were shocked as Spring wasn't there. He looked over one fence, I the other. No spring. Didn't seem likely as she wasabout 4 feet tall and the fences 6+ feet tall. We ran down to the road looked both ways, no Spring. I followed by Jeff Sprinted down the street and around the corner just catching a glimpse of Spring walking up her front lawn. She was 500 feet down the road. She teleported. Or silently ran with out any water tracks at 75 Mph in pink rubber boots. She teleported.

4. The Wrong Lane - this was back in 2001/2002 I was driving to work after a rain and I was on my last leg of the route. It was just after rush hour, I started work at 10am, tech guy at a tech college, it was about 930-945am. I was driving on an undivided four lane road, two each way in the inside lane with a left turn coming up. I see an old green Datsun coming towards me way down the road. No problems driving in the lane I like, the other lane had a slight tilt to the curb and had shadows from the overhead trees and occasional little puddles. Nothing wrong with it just uninviting. The Datsun gets closer and suddenly faster than a blink I'm suddenly in the other lane. I'm instantly aware that I'm in the wrong lane. I didn't change lanes I just suddenly was in this wrong lane. (Driving my 86 Mustang GT), the Green Datsun is coming up quick and as it approaches the lady driving reaches for something on the passenger side and swerves into the lane I was supposed to be in. We would have hit head on. She goes past corrects her swerve and I calmly change lanes, in time to make my turn. I talked about it for the whole day at work and when I got home. Totally bizzare. No swerving on my part no changing lanes no blink and I'm in the other lane. I just was.
Last edited by Lord Skimper on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by smr   » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:31 am

smr
Vice Admiral

1. ?

2. Ghost or departed love one

3. Lost track of time???? or don't have a clue!

4. Angel intervention!!!!! It was not your Time!!!!

Lord Skimper wrote:OK yes I have seen two UFO's. 5000 miles apart several years apart, 6, 7?

However that isn't the really strange things that have happened.

1. Coincidence - I was driving home from school in high school in my 66 Mustang when I was wondering what time it was. I turned on the am radio tuned to the then it station 1140 CKXL, and the radio said 4:03. I then turned the radio off. Didn't say anything else just 4:03.

2. Laundry thing - I was doing laundry in my new house 2010 taking laundry up the stairs clean, and a shirt fell out the basket. I noticed it heading down with a new load of dirty and swished it to the side thinking my departed dad, 2006, would have put the basket down and folded the shirt. Being lazy I didn't. I went to the basement and did this last set of laundry waited for the dryer to stop and took the next set of cleanup. I turned the corner to grab the shirt only it wasn't there. I looked about but it was gone. Odd. I then climbed to the next landing and there it was folded nicely on the stairs. Freaky. No one else in house.

3. Spring Rain not too sure how her last name was spelled, hippie parents. She was 8 or so years old, I was 14 my friend 13-14 walking with me, heading to my house. Spring lived two doors down, she was wearing a little t shirt pair of shorts and pink gum (rubber) boots, rather Ill fitted likely were hand me downs from her sister. She was 6 steps in front of us. We were walking home from school, the dirt path in the park lead to a paved path between two houses 100 feet long. She was about 12 feet in front of us. At the beginning of the paved path there was a big water puddle. Spring walked through it, we had running shoes on and I went to one side of the puddle next to the fence on my side, Jeff my friend the other fence and we jumped the corner of the puddle each. Landing on the other side we were shocked as Spring wasn't there. He looked over one fence, I the other. No spring. Didn't seem likely as she wasabout 4 feet tall and the fences 6+ feet tall. We ran down to the road looked both ways, no Spring. I followed by Jeff Sprinted down the street and around the corner just catching a glimpse of Spring walking up her front lawn. She was 500 feet down the road. She teleported. Or silently ran with out any water tracks at 75 Mph in pink rubber boots. She teleported.

4. The Wrong Lane - this was back in 2001/2002 I was driving to work after a rain and I was on my last leg of the route. It was just after rush hour, I started work at 10am, tech guy at a tech college, it was about 930-945am. I was driving on an undivided four lane road, two each way in the centre lane with a left turn coming up. I see an old green Datsun coming towards me way down the road. No problems driving in the lane I like, the other lane had a slight tilt to the curb and had shadows from the overhead trees and occasional little puddles. Nothing wrong with it just uninviting. The Datsun gets closer and suddenly faster than a blink I'm suddenly in the other lane. I'm instantly aware that I'm in the wrong lane. I didn't change lanes I just suddenly was in this wrong lane. (Driving my 86 Mustang GT), the Green Datsun is coming up quick and as it approaches the lady driving reaches for something on the passenger side and swerves into the lane I was supposed to be in. We would have hit head on. She goes past corrects her swerve and I calmly change lanes, in time to make my turn. I talked about it for the whole day at work and when I got home. Totally bizzare. No swerving on my part no changing lanes no blink and I'm in the other lane. I just was.
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Lord Skimper   » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

UFO 1 was when I was going to college / university. It happened on the way back from dinner at the white hart in fyfield pub. As I was driving as always I didn't drink anything more than diet coke ice and slice.

Anyway on the way back to college driving toward Wootton we see a plane or something doing loop de loops over the old RAF base. It was about 1000 feet up at the top and 20-50 feet at the bottom. Which was crazy let alone doing it at night. If you do a loop de loop you lose altitude so starting 50 feet off the ground you will slam into the dark ground. The flying thing white solid light then flew after 3 loops over some trees and behind a hill. I thought it crashed so I drove over to look. This was in the Sunningwell area. We drove over but didn't see any signs of a crash. Parked on the raised layby got out and looked about. As we looked up Boars Hill I saw a shimmering light. Like tinsil in a flash light beam. I figured it might be a jet or something dropping chaff on Oxford. What else would it be?

Anyhow we drove up bruncombe road or lane or whatever and when we got to the top we turned west. Unfortunately we had a Mercedes behind us filling the inside of the car with light from its headlights so I turned down old boars hill road and of course so did the Mercedes. I pulled over at the branch in the road letting it go by and did a u-turn. I was busy looking over the valley / vale at Oxford to see if anything was flying over dropping chaff.

Just them my friend grabs my arm and asks what that is. Pointing straight ahead. Flying just over tree tops about 150 feet or so off the ground was a white and red flashing light. No plane just the light flashing about three times as fast as a plane strobe or wing lights. Itflew right in front of us about 300 feet away. I followed it but it turned down a dead end road. I followed it not wanting to lose it in the trees, sunroof open head out my window drive right underneath it. It was just the light flashing red or white in an area about 6 feet by 6 feet by 3 feet high. It wasn't very bright. Not like a plane. Itflew right beside my car about 50 feet at the closest while we parked at the dead end road watching it float silently by. It dropped with the hill and we looked right through it at the horizon. It then flew over the flowing well pub in Sunning well and approached the A320 /430 whatever the A road that goes past Abingdon is. As it approached the road it turned at about 200 feet height maybe less and an 80 degree angle and it followed the road. After about a mile we lost sight of it, as the lights were not very bright.

It followed the roadwith at least some kind of intelligence or programming.

Whatever it was.
Last edited by Lord Skimper on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

I was once asked to get my sister back home from a violin lesson. Due to (then) inexperience navigating at night, we ended up on the wrong motorway, headed the wrong way (surprisingly easy to do at some junctions). Just as sis was about to rummage through the glove compartment for a map, we came to the turn-off we usually took.
To this day, we still don't know how we managed to switch motorways and directions.

Perhaps the Laws of Physics are merely guidelines...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:06 am

smr
Vice Admiral

As far as UFO's, I believe in their existence and I believe they are visiting Earth.

It's hard for me to comment on this subject because I was not their. (please don't take this the wrong way) I am unable to verify the veracity of the person(s) making this types of statements. Their are many people who want their 15 minutes of fame and their are others that are trying to explain an event that has happened to them. However, the odds are the planet is being visited and observed. I would keep track of my interstellar neighbors just as a precaution.

As a result, I am little jealous and a little grateful. Depends whether their friendly or unfriendly and their agenda.
Post by Lord Skimper   » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:08 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

I always wonder why UFO's have look at me lights on them.
Post by smr   » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:41 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Wow! I think this is example of terrestrial design based UFO design because it appears to have vertical fins/rudder. Now, if you don't believe it's real...no problem...but don't say it's been doctored without some knowledge and experience with this video and video editing software. Hopefully, some fellow people within the forum have some expertise and can see if it's real or not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/0 ... 13806.html
Post by Lord Skimper   » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

I know a Belgium girl / woman now, who saw the triangular UFO's in Belgium that NATO went after.
Post by smr   » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:47 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Most UFO's are terrestrial based but some are not from this solar system. My father has encountered several in his capacity as a Captain of civilian airliner. The only time he has ever spoken about the subject is at a BBQ and he and his friends would discuss the subject while partaking of their favorite drink. Their is an unofficial policy of never to admit to seeing a UFO publicly. Of course, he has filled out some anonymous NASA Ufo document many times! He used to work for a major US airline. If they ever went on the record to seeing a UFO, they would have to see a shrink and then they would be fired for some mental instability diagnose.

Lord Skimper wrote:I know a Belgium girl / woman now, who saw the triangular UFO's in Belgium that NATO went after.
Post by smr   » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:15 am

smr
Vice Admiral

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2013/0 ... -Real.html

England and France had release many of their UFO files. Now, the Russians are revealing that they have had contact with aliens.

smr wrote:Most UFO's are terrestrial based but some are not from this solar system. My father has encountered several in his capacity as a Captain of civilian airliner. The only time he has ever spoken about the subject is at a BBQ and he and his friends would discuss the subject while partaking of their favorite drink. Their is an unofficial policy of never to admit to seeing a UFO publicly. Of course, he has filled out some anonymous NASA Ufo document many times! He used to work for a major US airline. If they ever went on the record to seeing a UFO, they would have to see a shrink and then they would be fired for some mental instability diagnose.

Lord Skimper wrote:I know a Belgium girl / woman now, who saw the triangular UFO's in Belgium that NATO went after.

Return to Free-Range Topics...