Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Imaginos1892   » Thu May 07, 2015 9:36 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

1. It is highly unlikely that technologically advanced aliens would do the silly things that UFOs supposedly do.

2. As for the Vast Government Conspiracy, it is flat-out impossible for that many people to keep that big a secret for that long.
----------------------
Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Post by smr   » Sat May 09, 2015 6:12 am

smr
Vice Admiral

1. The Roswell crash started the whole issue. The military announces to the World through the media that their was a crashed ufo. At that time, Roswell was where the Air Force elite nuclear bombing squadron was stationed. As in, these guys carried America's nuclear weapons. It was the US Air Force's one and only highly secretive nuclear base in the world! By the way, the Base Commander released this information through the Public Affairs Officer. Fast forward 12 hours, Washington countermands the official press release and basically tells the onsite officials to lie. So the cover-up begins and continues to this day.

2. Multiple US Presidents have seen UFO's and discussed them privately and publicly. Harry Truman as President probably answers the question most candidly....look it up on you tube. The UFO phenomena has been reported as real and many governments around the world are studying the UFOs. Heck, the US government has gone from denying their existence to not commenting on the subject.

The real problem is time. This issue is so big and complicated that a a person could talk or write for days and still not even touch the surface of this issue. For 90% to 95% of average human, UFO's and aliens are real. The rest will either can not handle the truth or accept the reality. Now, I admit that I could be wrong but it's unlikely!
Post by The E   » Sat May 09, 2015 6:40 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:The real problem is time. This issue is so big and complicated that a a person could talk or write for days and still not even touch the surface of this issue. For 90% to 95% of average human, UFO's and aliens are real. The rest will either can not handle the truth or accept the reality. Now, I admit that I could be wrong but it's unlikely!

Define "real", here. Are you seriously claiming that 90 to 95% of humanity believe in UFOs and Aliens and that they have visited us?

Because I think you'll find that to be a somewhat optimistic number on your part.

I mean, most people, if pressed, will probably leave open the probability that these things exist, but that's a long way away from actively believing in these things the way you seem to.
Post by smr   » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:17 am

smr
Vice Admiral

All right...we have had UFO reports for thousands of years. From the reports of founding fathers to biblical times to stone art dating back 25,000 years ago, we have reports of UFO and interactions with reported ET's. I am talking about alleged evidence all over the planet that suggest UFO's and aliens are real and have been here or visiting for a very long time.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/283735/manitoba-ufo-sightings-date-back-to-1792
Post by The E   » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:23 am

The E
Admiral

So people have been seeing things without immediately apparent explanation for a long time.

Remind me, what's the big deal with that again?
Post by Michael Everett   » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

IIRC from a book I came across a decade ago or so, there was a tribe that when it was found by victorian explorers, related a story about visitors from a distant star, a star which had a companion so dense that a thousand people working together couldn't pick up a single piece the size of a grain of sand.
They even had wall paintings showing non-human things in what appeared to be space suits.

Edit - found a link to the Wikipedia source. Dogon tribe.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by smr   » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:42 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Nexflix has a pretty good documentary on the Phoenix lights and the film is called THE TRUTH BEHIND: UFOS OVER PHOENIX. They scientifically demonstrate that the Lights were not civilian or known military technology of rockets or rotary technology. Also, they use science to rule out that the lights were flares. Coincidentally, the military (sometime in 2013 or 2014) said that they had no aircraft up at the time. I do urge all people interested in the subject to see the show.
Post by viciokie   » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:11 pm

viciokie
Captain of the List

smr wrote:Nexflix has a pretty good documentary on the Phoenix lights and the film is called THE TRUTH BEHIND: UFOS OVER PHOENIX. They scientifically demonstrate that the Lights were not civilian or known military technology of rockets or rotary technology. Also, they use science to rule out that the lights were flares. Coincidentally, the military (sometime in 2013 or 2014) said that they had no aircraft up at the time. I do urge all people interested in the subject to see the show.

I have seen the show and the implications are very interesting. One the vessel whoever's it was was of a scale that it was immense, miles across and to date i know of no country that could make anything that large and also maintain lift without a huge amount of noise and light(think rocket engines )
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

smr wrote:Nexflix has a pretty good documentary on the Phoenix lights and the film is called THE TRUTH BEHIND: UFOS OVER PHOENIX. They scientifically demonstrate that the Lights were not civilian or known military technology of rockets or rotary technology. Also, they use science to rule out that the lights were flares. Coincidentally, the military (sometime in 2013 or 2014) said that they had no aircraft up at the time. I do urge all people interested in the subject to see the show.

On DailyMotion as well...
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sea ... .1&iscqry=

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by HB of CJ   » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:37 pm

HB of CJ
Captain of the List

"Wiki" says they have discovered nearly 2000 extra solar planets. So far it appears that NONE of them would even be remotely suitable for mankind. But they have also found that perhaps many more smaller, dimmer stars could also have earth like planets ... they just have not yet seen any.

So, what about UFOs? If they are spacecraft from someplace else, where did they come from? Right now we are kinda like the blind mouse trying to figure out an elephant by just touching one toe. But I suppose practically anything is possible or probable. Are seeing something or nothing?

I still think we may be the only act around right now. There may have been something 40 million years ago on the far side of our galaxy and there may be some space aliens very close (US!) in about 1000 years and there may be a third group 20 million years from now. I feel we are NEARLY alone.

Return to Free-Range Topics...