Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests

Ascent to Empire

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Ascent to Empire
Post by fmfmedic   » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:10 pm

fmfmedic
Midshipman

I was wondering if there will be a sequel to 'Governor' and if so, when. Also; there was a mention of more 'Safehold' books?
Re: Ascent to Empire
Post by tlb   » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:45 pm

tlb
Fleet Admiral

fmfmedic wrote:I was wondering if there will be a sequel to 'Governor' and if so, when. Also; there was a mention of more 'Safehold' books?
I do not know the answer, there is a mention of two books coming; but one is in "Honerverse" and the other is in "Out of the Dark".

It would be better to check the series' specific forum for each, since I do not know how often people come over here. If people have news they would post it there. Sorry
Post by Robert_A_Woodward   » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:57 am

Robert_A_Woodward
Captain of the List

fmfmedic wrote:I was wondering if there will be a sequel to 'Governor' and if so, when. Also; there was a mention of more 'Safehold' books?

I believe that the next book in this series is _Rebel_, but I don't know when it will be published (or if it has even been finished).
----------------------------
Beowulf was bad.
(first sentence of Chapter VI of _Space Viking_ by H. Beam Piper)
Post by justdave   » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:45 pm

justdave
Lieutenant Commander

MWM has mentioned at cons recently that he and Fox are working on ‘Rebel’ and that Safehold is his next stand alone among all the other colabs

Return to Free-Range Topics...