Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

The World Has 42 +/- years left then the well runs dry

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: The World Has 42 +/- years left then the well runs dry
Post by Joat42   » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:05 pm

Joat42
Vice Admiral

Relax wrote:
Joat42 wrote:No, I've never said such thing. :roll: :roll: :roll: You don't even understand why they pay higher taxes, s :roll: :roll: :roll:

You can't state WHY they SHOULD pay higher taxes if one wants an "EQUAL" world. Yet you want ME to explain how your mind works? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry dude, I can't see inside your head.

I actually mentioned earlier the overall reason why they pay higher taxes, but I'm afraid you where so intent on attacking me you probably couldn't understand what you read. I'm not particularly surprised about that outcome considering your recent posting history.

So, if you can't explain why you think Oil and Gas is penalized, that only means you don't know what you are talking about. Which also means that you have no real argument and that's why you behave dishonestly in an effort to hide your lack of facts, ie you are all talk and no substance.

If you want to prove me wrong, all you have to do is to explain how the Oil and Gas industry is penalized. If you don't, I'll just put you in the same shit-pile as I place the rest of the knuckle-dragging internet-trolls.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Relax   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:51 pm

Relax
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:I actually mentioned earlier the overall reason why they pay higher taxes, but I'm afraid you where so intent on attacking me you probably couldn't understand what you read. I'm not particularly surprised about that outcome considering your recent posting history.

No you didn't. If you had, you would have quoted yourself.

Likewise you never stated why they should pay more.

Stop the lies.

Troll on man, troll on.
_________
Tally Ho!
Relax
Post by Joat42   » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:09 am

Joat42
Vice Admiral

Relax wrote:
Joat42 wrote:I actually mentioned earlier the overall reason why they pay higher taxes, but I'm afraid you where so intent on attacking me you probably couldn't understand what you read. I'm not particularly surprised about that outcome considering your recent posting history.

No you didn't. If you had, you would have quoted yourself.

Likewise you never stated why they should pay more.

I think my opening statement in this post says it all, and the explanation is further down in the same post.
Relax wrote:Stop the lies.

Troll on man, troll on.

How to determine if someone doesn't have a valid counter-argument and most likely a troll:
* They start with personal attacks
* The take things out of context
* They say the other party lie or is wrong but provide no information proving it
* They don't have any facts
* They conflate things
* They always counter a direct question with dishonest deflection

So, are you a shit-posting troll or can you actually behave like an adult?

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.

Return to Free-Range Topics...