Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Covid-19 and Our Pets

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Covid-19 and Our Pets
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:42 am

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

cthia wrote:I can't help but notice the many mistakes people make while wearing masks and gloves. Before touching ANYTHING you must pretend it is contaminated.

Failure in this regard will certainly leave all of the people making these simple -- but potentially deadly -- mistakes, contaminated, if they were in hard hit areas like NY.

Other common sense notions. Coughs and sneezes give the virus wings. So does the lightness of cigarette smoke. A plume of cigarette smoke, the enormous amount of smoke discharged from the lungs after vaping, and the plume of smoke surrounding a group of people smoking is another lightning storm.

Keep your contaminated gloves away from your face! Using your hands -- which are wearing contaminated gloves -- to remove your mask so you can talk comfortably on the phone is a no no. Leave your mask in place.

KEEP YOUR PHONE AWAY FROM YOUR FACE. DO NOT REMOVE GEAR UNTIL BACK INSIDE HOME. PROPERLY.

one good thing about these plumes [about the only thing] - they give a vivid illustration of the reach of coughs etc.

Then also ask people how far away you have to be to smell the smoke or especially that produced by weed!
Post by Daryl   » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:05 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I do remember a deadly serious video that was actually quite funny. Two Russian sentries outside on a cold night being observed under Infra Red camera. One kept breaking wind, and there were blooms of warm area bigger than him being dispersed in the wind.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:55 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:It would bother me a lot less to exterminate some of my human neighbors.

Given many of your previous posts, this does not surprise me in the slightest.

Unfortunately.

Given some of his neighbours I might just help him dig the holes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)

Return to Free-Range Topics...