Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Honorverse books time line/graph

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Honorverse books time line/graph
Post by Mycall4me   » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:55 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Ok, I actually have a pretty good idea of the time line of all the various Honorverse books and short stories, what I'm looking for is a link in the forum to that topic. I have stumbled on to a link for 2 different lists/graphs in the forum with that type of time line list/graph laid out, and I used to have them as a bookmark on my tablet. I'm not sure how, or why, but my tablet's bookmark for either one of those two pages is gone, and I'd like to have it back.
To be precise this time line list was laid out as a graph where you could tell at a glance where the different stories, books and series were interconnected, or overlapped. That's the best description I can come up with of what I found.
I know that I had been browsing in the Honorverse forum when I originally found them.
Either that or a link to such a time line list/graph from elsewhere on the internet I haven't been able to find one myself. I know that there are a lot of smart people out there in the forums who can help me out. :roll: :D
Thanks
Re: Honorverse books time line/graph
Post by Joat42   » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:30 am

Joat42
Admiral

Perhaps you where looking for this thread: http://davidweber.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9417

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.

Return to Free-Range Topics...