Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Local Book Signing

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Local Book Signing
Post by Wildhair   » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Wildhair
Midshipman

Hi David,

I missed getting the plethora of books signed at the first Honorcon here locally and have not caught a local signing since then (Ok, I don't haunt these halls enough to catch one normally anyway.)

I sent Gina an email (because I helped pass out notices for the first Honorcon and had met up with her) but oddly enough she didn't remember me (out of thousands ...) and did not reply (Wise lady, that one).

Down to brass tacks now ... When might you have a local signing? I'm guessing the best time would be the release of the latest Safehold book this spring, or I think it is in the spring. I've already pre-ordered it on Amazon.

Like the first time we met at the Open Book in '02' when I hauled in a duffel bag full of paperback and the beginning of my hardback collection, I'll show up with the number of titles released after the 1/27/07 'stamping' at Barnes and Noble on Woodruff Rd. for your paw print.

Although I've seen you and Sharon at Petsmart near Lowes on Woodruff Rd. a time or two, I've not introduced myself or tapped you for an impromptu talk. I imagine you treasure your privacy as much as I do, and I would be annoyed at such an occurance :-)

So if you have not planned such an event at this time, I hope you can find the time to have your local fans converge on you once again at Barnes and Noble. We are both roughly the same distance from it (Yeah, I figured out where you lived from listening to conversations over time but the same privacy thing applies so don't expect me at the front door. It isn't going to happen.)

Warmest regards,
Doug Glenn
----
Wildhair
aka
Doug G.

Return to David's Dimension