Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

What is it about David?

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
What is it about David?
Post by 3353AndyRyan3353   » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:53 am

3353AndyRyan3353
Ensign

Hello. Can I first say wow I love all your books and my only real complaint is that due to my reading and being engrossed in your books I'm finishing them too fast. A 12 month wait for a book is torture. I do find myself starting the entire series again wether it be safehold or honor Harrington about a month before a new book.
Back to my point my fav authors are
David Weber, Drake, Eddings and Gemmell.
So again what is it about the name David that makes such great authors
Oh yes thank you again just had an alert the other day about the 3rd book in the Manticore ascendant series great 10 months to wait arrrrrr
Re: What is it about David?
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:44 am

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

3353AndyRyan3353 wrote:Hello. Can I first say wow I love all your books and my only real complaint is that due to my reading and being engrossed in your books I'm finishing them too fast. A 12 month wait for a book is torture. I do find myself starting the entire series again wether it be safehold or honor Harrington about a month before a new book.
Oh yes thank you again just had an alert the other day about the 3rd book in the Manticore ascendant series great 10 months to wait arrrrrr

You can add David Brin to the list.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Re: What is it about David?
Post by sonex   » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:40 pm

sonex
Lieutenant Commander

fallsfromtrees wrote:
3353AndyRyan3353 wrote:Hello. Can I first say wow I love all your books and my only real complaint is that due to my reading and being engrossed in your books I'm finishing them too fast. A 12 month wait for a book is torture. I do find myself starting the entire series again wether it be safehold or honor Harrington about a month before a new book.

You can add David Brin to the list.

DITTO :D
Honor Harrington and Safehold nut.

Return to David's Dimension