Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Upcoming releases

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Upcoming releases
Post by Yellow Springs   » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:16 pm

Yellow Springs
Midshipman

I have been a reader for a long time, but have never posted here before. I love your books, but I have a minor beef.

I enjoy knowing what books are planned and coming soon from my favorite authors. However, your "Upcoming Releases" page is a little out of date.

It feels great to know both what is complete and has been given a publishing release date, what is coming soon, and what (subject to change) you hope to give us. I don't feel a need to know everything about your writing schedule and publishing issues. I also realize that there are some good clues hidden in some of the other forums, but they are not always easy to dig out.

Granted, if you have to choose between writing a chapter in your next book, and updating "upcoming", I vote for the book. I am thinking, however, that they might not occupy the same mental space.

It is funny, several authors I like seem to have this challenge. Your friend Eric Flint, for example.

Thanks for your consideration.
Re: Upcoming releases
Post by ncwolf   » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:26 am

ncwolf
Commander

A good bet is to check out the David Webber page at Baen: http://www.baen.com/author_catalog.asp?author=DWeber. The time frame can be short, and the dates are for the paper (not ebooks), but it's a start. Or look in the Publishing Schedule page, but that's for all authors and should contain the same books.

Return to David's Dimension